Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) (50205 Views)

Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by NOBODYY: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dafuq?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Badboiz:

Haa, hector. Are you a bisexual
no.. Why ask?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
He's not. 'trans..' anything... maybe bisexual. but we've always known derenle as a male.. he didn't trans to anything mbok. undecided undecided

I think he's just seeking attention sha.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
If this dude is GAY, then he is really missing some goodies...
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gay alert... End time gays
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by SeedofAfrica(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
yusaze:
TV Personality Denrele Edun today in an Instagram post shared a photo of himself and a man he called his side chick.

He captioned the semi-raunchy photo

“That moment when the Side Chick is not a Chick!#TheMorningAfter #TransTuesday into #WednesdayWant”

There’s been questions around the entertainment industry if Denrele is gay or straight but his Instagram post suggest he is transsexual.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_WIYDqKhRy/?taken-by=denrele_edun

Awwwwww the guy is so cute! they are both cute together .......

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Never knew that taking pictures with a friend in the bathroom translates to being gay .

Some Nigerians thought process is so fuccked up.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
The religion in me: Disgusting!

The realist in me: Why is the religion in me contradicting my religion? Thou shalt not judge yet I'm disgusted and angered by what I see!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
For the record I am a proud homophobe, I dot hate gays to the point of violence tho... I just feel it is natural not to be comfortable around unnatural people... That been said, I suggest they too should protest for an all gay country, so they can be on their own and no body is the wiser.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm, nt surprised @ all
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by valmunich(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
And his boo is even cute
I've not read anything that seems so gay lately... sad
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
so this guy dey really do borehole CUNTruction?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mehn dis guy is so cute,hope denwerey has not initiated him
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
we just lost 2 diicks from the dickson world?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
valmunich:

I've not read anything that seems so gay lately... sad

so qualifying a noun seems gay to u?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by UNLIMITEDWONDER: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Honestly,I'm not lying. I am very shocked! I can barely believe this! cry

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
chynie:
why is this guy not in jail yet
Dasuki never mention am...
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is the kind of posts that irritates me. I thought homosexualism is an offence in nigeria where are the authorities. Some guy posts nude pics of himself and he's supposed ''chick''.......God have mercy on them.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by bowler000000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
But I heard is marry with kids, ho come wit a guy in dis shape or mood like dis..... Am not surprise but wat more?
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
yusaze:
shocked shocked shocked
see more of their pics @@@ http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/denrele-edun-comes-out-as-transsxual.html
OUR YORUBA BROTHERS ALWAYS DISGRACING US AND MAKING US LOOK FILTHY AND DIRTY...SPITS ON DERENLE
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Franzinni:
For the record I am a proud homophobe, I dot hate gays to the point of violence tho... I just feel it is natural not to be comfortable around unnatural people... That been said, I suggest they too should protest for an all gay country, so they can be on their own and no body is the wiser.
which land them go collect form country abi na ur backyard? These bloody gays if dem papa na gays them for come inside this world....Nonsense.
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by dckng16(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
It's time Bubu probe and arrest guy
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
This guy fine o

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by queebeediva(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Must he always open his mouth wide like that?

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

which land them go collect form country abi na ur backyard? These bloody gays if dem papa na gays them for come inside this world....Nonsense.
bros you no lie o... But do you know, 50 years or earlier in the future, gay will be the new normal and straight people will be just weird! The world is doomed... And TV killed it.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
who is d chick?,just wan knw who do d yansh bursting
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
WETIN CONCHAI ME NOBE EN ASS NA ME DEY WEAR D DIAPER? angry
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adebowaletunji:

OUR YORUBA BROTHERS ALWAYS DISGRACING US AND MAKING US LOOK FILTHY AND DIRTY...SPITS ON DERENLE
yoruba Geh! Do you know your father, uncle, brothers are Yoruba brothers too? Don't throw stones into the market... Se jeje!
Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by cold(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
This is the kind of posts that irritates me. I thought homosexualism is an offence in nigeria where are the authorities. Some guy posts nude pics of himself and he's supposed ''chick''.......God have mercy on them.
How can you prove they're gays just by looking at the picture? Or is it also a crime to take a photo with another bloke in the bathroom. Methinks Denrele is desperately trying to court attention. Anyways, in any event, i can't be bothered.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Awwwwww the guy is so cute! they are both cute together .......
As in they look fresh together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.