Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest (8484 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by typicaldayo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is not good.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by talktimi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
amnesty7:
This cannot be true, didnt you see the man with elrufai, Danbazau and Arase taken yesterday? The NA itself said he was captured physically hail and heart.
I guess it is papa Ajasco in that picture op provided
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Chubhie: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
ugbo nwa mkpi
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by ctsar: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
The more these people die, the safer for me.. Shiite na wetin kwanu.. Recruit more boys!!! Train them.. Equip them and watch how naija go take dey safe.. We don too suffer from these stupid roaches hands who'll kill for their religion!! The more violent the military gets, the safer I feel..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by tafrica(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun, Ishilove, mynd44.
This is gruesome.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by sexaddict08(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
youngval1388:
anybody Dat believes Dis man is still alive is d greatest fool on earth.

shut ya mouth or I shut it for u...so everybody that did not believe is a full? Anufia
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by toludadon(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
presido1:
That is not Elzarzaki, it's one emir is some part of the north.

Oga are you destined for hell? the picture we all saw today with elzakzaky, elrufai and dambazau... he is Hale and hearty
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by tafrica(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
toludadon:

Oga are you destined for hell? the picture we all saw today with elzakzaky, elrufai and dambazau... he is Hale and hearty

Stop the abuse, he was right. The picture posted today wasn't Za'zaky.
Alou Ibrahim posted it on twitter when he followed Min of interior for inspection. He himslef said it wasn't Za'zaky.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by AJaylee(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2015
DLuciano:
Can this be true? am yet to believe.

That man is innocent, the army should go for boko harem, not armless El-zazzaky and his people.
Wat makes someone a terorist or extremist is not his weapon but the mind. He is harmless but have d mind to build something harmful to u nd i.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by sultaan(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015
How will people feel if it was Manu bleeding on the wheel barrow and those where youths of a different tribe. Our sentiments will be different these are Nigerians too but their execution is being kept on hush hush because they have been lumped with jihadists in our mind although their was a better way to go with th their grievances street protests set them up for this killings.

I think he should have had a meeting personally with the governor to protest and also seek hearing at the state house. Unfortunately they don't know how to use the system that has been created for them

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Proudnigga(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2015
candidbabe:
Shebi northerners were killing southerners before and the hausas were happy now, the Battle has changed hands, they are now killing themselves.

My Bible tells me that what ever a man sow,he Shall reap.
for me that man is dead. When I saw the PIC of him and el rufai on front page yesterday, I never believed that someone injured from several gun shots and humilated by the army can get healed within few days. Was he spiritually healed? This is a pure case of shia vs Sunnis rivalry and has nothing to do with road blockade. Was el zakzaky house also a road blockade? Well the north is reaping violence the planted against the south especially IGBOS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by pacino26(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Men this is unbelievable. Even if he's a cow or sheep that just got slaughtered. No paramedics no ambulance? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? At that keeping him alive is not just gonna be a sign of goodwill but a source of Intel if they are so convinced he's instigating terrorism.

God help us.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2015
FĂșck it!

Them even carry the man for wheelbarrow! Na so them hate this Shia people reach? Why treat them like outcast na?
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by vanunu: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Sunni sunni causing trouble every where. God is watching this puppet sunni regime.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by o42austino(m): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2015
This may Go out of control.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by otokx(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2015
You guys just relax, nothing is happening.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
otokx:
You guys just relax, nothing is happening.

No! We won't relax, everything is happening.
The war between two major Islamic Religions over the years is back again. Christians may suffer this same crap from Sunni Muslims. God help us.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by DLuciano: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
AJaylee:

Wat makes someone a terorist or extremist is not his weapon but the mind. He is harmless but have d mind to build something harmful to u nd i.
Only God can read the heart of man. The law can only act on evidence. Did you find them with any harmful weapon, did they constitute any anarchy in the society? Buhari that threatened some time past that "bamboo and dog will roll in blood" in his electoral bid, did anybody stone him or any member of his family or supporters for that statement? Before the advent of boko harem the same Buhari has threatened that if he does not win the 2011 election, he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, did it not happen as he said, was he arrested or harassed whatsoever?
Tell me one statement or threat accredited to the Shiite group or their leader? Buhari's government is inhuman, wicked and tyrannic and must be resisted at all cost.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by richylee(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Well deserved.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by AJaylee(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
DLuciano:
Only God can read the heart of man. The law can only act on evidence. Did you find them with any harmful weapon, did they constitute any anarchy in the society? Buhari that threatened some time past that "bamboo and dog will roll in blood" in his electoral bid, did anybody stone him or any member of his family or supporters for that statement? Before the advent of boko harem the same Buhari has threatened that if he does not win the 2011 election, he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, did it not happen as he said, was he arrested or harassed whatsoever?
Tell me one statement or threat accredited to the Shiite group or their leader? Buhari's government is inhuman, wicked and tyrannic and must be resisted at all cost.
I'll say that is wat u believed, if u are a hunter nd u hav d aim of Killin an animal, will u attemp to kill urself cos u are a higher animal. Of course no. I'm sure u saw an attemp to bomb his convoy in kaduna, which some of His convoy was destroyed, nd. Wat he said was a statement which He later says he never said dat, it was a mis interpretation, nd boko haram Av been existing before he was said to hav made dat statement. Secondly, I'm sure u watch d video of wat transpired BTW d shiite nd d military, dey were holdin cutlass nd sticks, if u were d one on dat main road which u know u can jst move aside nd let d convoy pass, I'm sure u wil jst leave nd let dem pass, cos u are educated nd u knw ur ryt nd d ryt of d law. I'm not sayin Buhari's administration is d best bt it's better, let's knw Wats is goin on in d country, not people dat tel us Notin is wrong while dey drain us every second, look at d situation of dasuki nd odas, if gej had won, dey wil Av exploit us more, nigeria will be almost dead nw.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by paramakina202: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
amnesty7:
This cannot be true, didnt you see the man with elrufai, Danbazau and Arase taken yesterday? The NA itself said he was captured physically hail and heart.
How can someone they shot several times host el rufia 24 hours later?
That man is critically wounded and is being detained at a military facility.
Apc is doing their usual propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu / IGBO BUSSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Rituals -timothy Anietie / Go To U.S. To Clear Yourself, Former Nigerian Ambassador Tells Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.