Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive (2234 Views)

How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives. / How To Remove Write Protection From Computer/flash Drive / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by michaex(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2009
My dear friend, I have aflash drive, so i went to a friend place to copy some file from him, on getting there, i insert my Flash in his system and when home. Inserting my flash in my system, I did not know what show up, It name is Raila Odinga as a picture, It alway pop up when ever i want to open my file and it getting my system mess up.

I have used antivirus on it but not avail then one day, I decided to format my system that has a lots of ducument. ande insert my flash to format too. and it affect my system again, I have learn on the mode of taking it off my back. visit this [www.goldintheland..com]link [/www.goldintheland..com] if you are interested to know how, and be the master of Riala Odinga
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2009
Bull- shit!
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by Omoosedabi: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
When we you guys wise-up. If you have any knowledge post it here. and if you cant stop telling pipz to come to a site. grow-up man. My pipz its as simple as ABC. i mean removing raila odinga. The virus comes in jpg format. it stays on desktop, slows down your pc. Just go to user account create an administrator user. Log out from your former account log in with the new account. Then go to user account again. delete the former account but click on keep files or else your files will be deleted. Ce finir. Shalom!
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by macmarice(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2009
I have had such problem but have solved it. I dont remember the web addy i got the patch from but it you mail me i will attach a copy of the patch.macmarice@yahoo.com
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by michaex(m): 6:08am On Jun 18, 2009
Well well well, i now know how to remove raila odinga from my system, It easy and safe. all you need to do is visit www.getintheworld..com and get the solution.
wish you Odinga free
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by kasonud(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2009
@Omoosedabi# I am having similar problem now, I wanted to hide my ip and it created a big problem for me,…I can not sign in to my yahoo account any more…I windows suddenly crashes while working. I will like to try your suggestion but please how do I get to the user account?or do you have any other solution for this, I have posted a thread but no one seem to responding
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by kasonud(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2009
Omoosedabi , i just did as you said but no solution and i no see my note book again,abeg i fit get am back?
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by Eebrahym(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2009
Buddie, just visit , goldinthe, As recommended by michax with a click. The solution is there anyway. I've just checked it and its good. Thanks
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by Omoosedabi: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2009
Its very simple go to control panel, click on user account, open a new account as administrator. Log off, Log in with the new user account, Go to user account again. Delete the former account. But click on keep files so as to back up your files and programs. Ce finir
Re: How To Remove Riala Odinga Virus From Your Computer And Flash Drive by akute(f): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2009
I had the same virus on my laptop and used McAfee Antivirus Enterprise 8.50i to remove it. Very annoying virus, next time guys you don't need to rebuild your PC or laptops. cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Computer Cannot Detect Wifi / Hp Compaq Cq61-340ev Or Dell Inspiron 1545 Which One Is Better / Where To Get Original Dell 600 Laptop Battery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.