Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' (50965 Views)

PDP Reacts To Justice Okon's Ruling, Says Jegede Is Authentic PDP Candidate / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / In Graphic Picture, Dasuki Vs DSS And Buhari’s $300,000 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Metuh dat has been sacked by court.....nonsense party

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by sirthisthickkal: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
SmartMugu:
I can't believe we were ruled by these fools for 16 years. Someone said he was offers the SUVs as a previous head of states, these criminals are claiming they have been vindicated. If IBB, Gowon, OBJ etc were offered vehicles for being past presidents every 4 years as stipulated by the law for previous presidents, then PDP needs to just shut up and face the consequences of their actions while they were in power.
These people almost sold us to Benin Republic because they only cared about their pockets.
spot on! Nice post, You took it right out of my mouth but how come ur post and ur moniker have different placenta??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by micchi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Only a senseless person will believe that apc are not guilty of the same corrupt offense they are charging pdp of

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
francizy:
I used to think he was only a wolf, eating goats/sheep (2011 post election violence), didn't know that he also turns to a goat at night and feasts on our yams too... grin grin grin

If you are responsible and claim to be a man of integrity, you shouldn't receive anything from a corrupt government.. angry

#BuhariGate! cheesy

This Buhari gate makes Nigerians like you look stup!d..... When they gave him car, did they tell him its arms money? As a former head of state, receiving car or gift from the govt. is normal. Buhari didnt ask him to take money from arms fund.

PDP celebrating that they have been vindicated is a slap to their supporters..... this is like a shameless thief saying: i know say i be thief but nor be only me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Mtchewwwww!
When PDP talks, I spit on them.
Don't spilt on them bro, spilt on Daura Champ for not asking questions before accepting a gift( $300)

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by rukkyland(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:
Why is it that APC never accepts requests for live debates? I recall the president even refused to attend presidential debates, why why why.

welcome back to Life.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by bashydemy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:
Why is it that APC never accepts requests for live debates? I recall the president even refused to attend presidential debates, why why why.
Presidential debate with who and when?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
MUMU shocked

Pidggin:

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Embroider(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
most PDPians are always dumb

incompetence and clueless pigs

leave Mr President alone
I beg you
please

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
micchi:
Only a senseless person will believe that apc are not guilty of the same corrupt offense they are charging pdp of
Gham!!!!!
Most of them defected from PDP only to get baptised as Saints in the change paraded social gathering called APC

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by SmartMugu: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

spot on! Nice post, You took it right out of my mouth but how come ur post and ur moniker have different placenta??
Lol. Look at the 'Smart' part of my moniker. Mugu is the surname...it also means 'Smart' where I'm from.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by nikz(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Truth is bitter. So everybody had a share of the national cake? Wat next?

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Varbie(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nigeria jaga jaga *in idris voice* visit www.reineseries..com for hot stories with dope arts
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by ismyheal75: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chai PDP. I insist, no more intelligent people in PDP again. Shameless fools.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by kris4luv01(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
utytill:
Something must spoil a man.
He who must come to equity, must come with clean hands
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Larryfest(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Vindicated ova wat exactly? Yeye pple, 300,000 out of almost 6billion(dats even if its tru) yet dey ar vindicated!! 16yrs n all dey did ws turn d country upside to d extent even small benin republic dey feel like king ova us.power supply went down d drain cos dey sold 2oda countries leavin us in darknes,made d youth totally jobless n useless,looted d economy witout mercy yet dey ar vindicated...crazy fellows
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by lookingfly: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Buhari is a thief[/size]
na now you know.......... That guy is more than corrupt. The same buhari that took loan from bank to buy presidential because he has no money bought after election, his wife Aisha wore 11millon naira watch, where him get the money from?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by fxseven(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
No body is free
You can't vacuum clean the anus without leaving behind a trace of feaces!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by kenkels: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time SUV

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Natpat: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ajegbodo ti we ni kunra. I thought they claimed Metuh studied law? Am I a thief for collecting my salary and other entitlement of my office. Yeye people.
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by AlPeter: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seriously can't Hospitals detain this guy for the next 4years they can cite anything for Christ sake! This guy is a disease...... AHn Ahn Na crime to :make a little sense?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by anonimi: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Mtchewwwww!
When PDP talks, I spit on them.

I hope you also spit when Buhari talks.
I hope!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Bevista: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:

Why is it that APC never accepts requests for live debates? I recall the president even refused to attend presidential debates, why why why
And where were you in 2011, when CPC and ACN attended live presidential debate, and yet PDP was conspicuously absent?
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by LordMecuzy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:

Why is it that APC never accepts requests for live debates? I recall the president even refused to attend presidential debates, why why why

Regarding our judiciary, we are fully aware that they are PRO-APC. The era of dictatorship and one party country may become a reality if the judicairy and INEC continues this way.

Even Jonathan ran away from a presidential debate
Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Orikinla(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Chief Olisa Metuh is intellectually re- tarded.
How can characters like this make any reasonable contribution to national development?
The kleptocracy of the PDP is unprecedented in the history of African democracy and an idiot is talking of vindication?
The PDP has no Secretariat and just the view of the website will show you that the PDP is the biggest political scam in the history of Nigeria.

The evil and wicked administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan was using ATM Dasuki to distribute billions of naira in political profligacy to various dubious characters in his desperation to win a second term in the 2015 presidential campaign, but his government did not pay the salaries of thousands of civil servants for months and engaged flagrant misappropriations of revenue allocations of PDP states that contributed billions of naira to his presidential election campaigns and deprived poor and powerless workers of their salaries and caused the untimely deaths of many civil servants in Nigeria with impunity. And people who ought to be arraigned and jailed for their complicity and culpability in corrupt practices of the administration of the former national ruling party in Nigeria are still talking and walking without conscience and without shame.
TUFIAKWA!.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Dapyem(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pidggin:

Regarding our judiciary, we are fully aware that they are PRO-APC. The era of dictatorship and one party country may become a reality if the judicairy and INEC continues this way.
GEJ did not also attend 2011 presidential debate. Moreso,no PDP presidential candidate has attended presidential debate except 2015. So that was not peculiar to the incumbent president. Just my view

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by anonimi: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
SmartMugu:
I can't believe we were ruled by these fools for 16 years.

You are really answering the last half of your moniker, walahi.
Please allow me to weep on your behalf. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195292-dasukigate-allegations-of-payments-suvs-to-buhari-vindicate-us-pdp.html

cc : lalasticlala
... A well articulated response by Mr Metu. The one that annoys me most is how despotism, dictatorship, brazen disobedience of court orders, compromised judiciary, corruption fight in the media outlet, steady decline of our economy has eroded the gains of the past 16 years. Currently, Angola has overtaken us as the highest crude producing country in Africa. Of course, APC led govt is not worried about that.

Inflation rate is about 7.9% and naira is at its worst fall in a decade. As usual it doesn't concern APC. No sound economic team/policy from the govt and we can't attract Foreign Direct Investment. There should be a balance not just only fighting corruption. Fighting only corruption to the detriment of economic stimulus packages that will revive and rejuvenate our economy is not only misplaced rather very serious blunder from the government. A word is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by paramakina202: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Buhari is a thief[/size]
Thieffbuhari and thieffnubu gang of thieves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' by Esperooke(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
The useless PDP and their satirical show continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.