Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Letv Le 1s Discussion thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letv Le 1s Discussion thread (33392 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2016
bigneorapz:
pls how much did u buy urs?

Last year December, 48k
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
hassanAde:

Last year December, 48k
damn! U were lucky.. Now it's more than 60k in jumia sad

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2016
bigneorapz:
damn! U were lucky.. Now it's more than 60k in jumia sad

Yeah, U can say that again and again
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Selling mine for 47k cool
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2016
HassanAde, problem deh oh. My phone battery die and no deh gree come up again. It will just show red light, after sometime it will switch on to show 'Leco' only. At this point, it will not be charging. Then hang small before repeating the whole process. I am on my way back to d east and currently typing from someone's phone
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
ElPhoche:
HassanAde, problem deh oh. My phone battery die and no deh gree come up again. It will just show red light, after sometime it will switch on to show 'Leco' only. At this point, it will not be charging. Then hang small before repeating the whole process. I am on my way back to d east and currently typing from someone's phone

I believe your phone is back now, keep flexing it Bro.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
hassanAde:

Yes. Thanks big time for your help
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by BluePearls(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2016
hassanAde:

Please how did you resolve the issue? I have a meizu currently doing same thing. Probably same step might work. Thanks
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
BluePearls:

Please how did you resolve the issue? I have a meizu currently doing same thing. Probably same step might work. Thanks
I plugged it to a laptop as he directed, voila!!! it came on
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello house, this might b a thread for le 1s but permit me to briefly discuss le 2, a 5.5" full HD Metal device running on skinned android 6.0 (EUI5.6), 3gb of RAM, 32gb of internal storage ( no sdcard support), USB type C port, 16mp rear cam and 8mp front cam, no OIS, supports 4k and slow motion recording, an helio x20 SoC, which we all know is one of the latest chipset released by MediaTek in January and a 3000mah battery which supports fast charging powers this device.

Note: 3.5mm jack port has been scrapped on this device rather you use a Bluetooth Headphone, a jack adapter (comes with the device) or a type C headphone jack.

Tomorrow, I'm going to drop how to root this baby, as I know some of u users would detest the fact that there r some Chinese apps available which you would want to remove, b patient, will drop how tomorrow, enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm back as I promised, for the le 2 users, I want to explain how to get root access on that babie in your hands.

I believe we all know what rooting means, and most android users have several reasons for rooting their smartphones, so I wouldn't dwell on those now since we r no longer new to that anymore.
Rooting an android phone has taken another dimension of late unlike in the past that we use an app like kingroot, kingoroot, etc to get root permissions on our phones, most phones nowadays don't accept those apps, this shows the security level android has attained over the years, not withstanding genius are still out there to make a different way for root access.

[/b]NOTE: This information is strictly for LeEco le 2 users only

To gain root access on le 2, all u need do is download 2 or 3 files, and do few clicks on ur pc and viola, root access comes to your device and u remove all bloatwares and if u r in love with Xposed modules, there you go and gravity box is also there for you.

[b][/b]ROOTING LEECO LE 2 SUPERMUSIC PHONE ;

[b]
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MIGHT OCCUR, PLEASE TAKE A BACKUP OF UR PHONE AND FOLLOW DUE PROCEDURE. THIS IS TESTED AND CONFIRMED WORKING 100% ON LE 2 SUPER MUSIC PHONES
1: download twrp 3.0.2 from here: https://mega.nz/#!OVMRXZIa!FoNNmNPEI4kdbjtvFKqQpaAM8IFZ1YBBtk4tEH5aolo

2. Download Super SU from here: https://download.chainfire.eu/960/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.72-20160510112018.zip

3. Download this important file also: https://mega.nz/#!ONcXXZjJ!soVxtMSWVy0rGgwpnMBxwFFRQRrRZYB6cDgpAQV5PYA

Now to the main business, the 3rd link contains an important file in zip format which after download u place in the root directory of your phone. To enable your computer communicate with your phone via adb command.

After downloading all 3 files, and placing the last in the root directory of ur fone, so also the super su Pre beta you downloaded, also place it in root folder of your phone, then the twrp file, unzip/extract and place in C drive of your pc, u heard me well, place it in C drive of your pc, now open the folder and u run adb_cmd as administrator, boot ur fone to fastboot by pressing down on both volume down and power button simultaneously till fast boot is seen, then release, plug ur phone to ur pc, then type this in the command prompt "fastboot oem unlock" this is to unlock the bootloader first because it is locked from factory, when that is completely ran, type "fastboot flash recovery Letv-X620-Twrp-3.0.2-0.img” then twrp gets installed on your phone,

NOTE: DON'T INCLUDE QUOTES IN THE COMMANDS

Now boot to recovery and choose your preferred language, flash the super su zip u previous placed in the bootloader, then you're good to go, enjoy root access on your phone.

If you're still confused on how to go about this, amd also interested in joining our LeEco gbwhatsapp group, you're welcome, just contact this no: 08062457609

Enjoy your supermusic phone and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
To all Le 1s users (x500), we are aware that a beta version of Android 6.0 (marshmallow) aka EUI5.8 was leaked early last month, it has been an awesome experience with we that did flash the ROM, and also depicts we are getting the official version soonest.

I guess we all know what marshmallow is capable of, though some of its functions were experienced on EUI5.5, but fully unlocked on EUI5.8.

[b][/b]NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCES BTW EUI5.5s and EUI5.8 BETA

1. faster fingerprint unlock which now doubles as an applock, that's a good one, as we all know this feature doesn't require a tweak from OEMs cos it's being integrated in marshmallow and for those with le2 max which has nfc capability, you can actually use this FPS for Android pay.

2. Music player isn't just a music player anymore but comes with an equalizer that allows u to adjust the sound output from this supermusic phone, in settings- sound and notification, you also have a toggle to switch on and off Dolby atmos, yes Dolby atmos, sound output is now awesome, if u ain't using a headphone for music, now is the time to enjoy that bass, go get a solid headphone and enjoy the blues wink

3. Low heat dissipation: yeah I guess this was done by down clocking the speed of the processor to 2.0ghz from 2.2ghz, though the superphone performance still remains awesome.

4. Another good news is the security level patch that has been introduced, which let's u know how vulnerable ur device is to Spyware and malware.
Still on security, encryption is also introduced, meaning superphones can now be encrypted.

5. There is a "DO NOT DISTURB" mode now, which gives the opportunity of totally silencing the phone when I meetings or an important place where noise isn't required.

6. EUI5.8 now has a faster and smoother UI yo EUI5.5

In summary, phone performance is awesome, fingers crossed as we await the official release of EUI5.8 on Letv x500

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Welcome to the world of EUI5.8 with a better android experience.

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Link to download EUI5.8 Beta (marshmallow 6.0.1) for Letv le 1s(x500)

Kudis to the developer that leaked this ROM.

NOTICE: I am not responsible for any abnormality that might happen o your device after attempting to flash this ROM.

Download EUI 5.8 stock : https://mega.nz/#!odZRkYhC!hqESMkbmf-jVDuTZp-e4o8_t2Qq3mWnkteP7yPjaujo

Twrp 3.0 International : https://mega.nz/#!oYAmDZBT!mTw565EO0y0bPHEFbWZqSRkDW3l4VG2frxkhDDc12n8

I believe everyone knows how to flash twrp recovery, and if not, kindly go theough the first and second page on this thread for how to do that.

You can only flash this rom with twrp recovery.

Download rom, rename as update.zip, place in root directory of your phone memory.

Boot to recovery (twrp), wipe cache, dalvik and system.

Then install rom, takes about 20minutes to install and boot up,

Viola, u r on marshmallow

Since I never mentioned you should wipe data, yes, do not wipe data, so u retain all ur apps including playstore.

Note: twrp is being replaced by stock recovery after successful flashing of rom, if u still want twrp on your device, the refresh twrp again.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

What's the issue with the meizu?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by BluePearls(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
hassanAde:

What's the issue with the meizu?

Bros the thing crashed and refused to come back on.
Happened just a couple days after OTA update and also coincided with the day I bought a 5v:2.1 mah out put charger. So I'm confused which might have caused the death. First I noticed it would crash on heavy usage while charging or not charging and reboot intermittently. One day I was watching a movie and a call came in, I tried to answer the call and the phone crashed. I waited for it to reboot as usual but it didn't. It came on the next day when I plugged it via my pc but never went past the boot screen before crashing. Happened like that a couple of times and since then it remained dead. Sorry for the long epistle, you shouldn't have asked grin
So any ideas? My next plan is to send it back to china which I don't know how to do now.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
BluePearls:

Bros the thing crashed and refused to come back on.
Happened just a couple days after OTA update and also coincided with the day I bought a 5v:2.1 mah out put charger. So I'm confused which might have caused the death. First I noticed it would crash on heavy usage while charging or not charging and reboot intermittently. One day I was watching a movie and a call came in, I tried to answer the call and the phone crashed. I waited for it to reboot as usual but it didn't. It came on the next day when I plugged it via my pc but never went past the boot screen before crashing. Happened like that a couple of times and since then it remained dead. Sorry for the long epistle, you shouldn't have asked grin
So any ideas? My next plan is to send it back to china which I don't know how to do now.

Hmm, the long epistle is very necessary, what's the phone name, meizu what? Or u can chat me up on whatsapp 08062457609, let's c what we can do

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by sisxzy(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2016
-Pls how is d battery life of ur le 1s @hassanade?
--and pls wat do u tink we should expect of d battery life of d leeco le 2?
---And finally with honest opinion if u ar to chose one between redmi note 3pro and leeco le2 which one will u pick
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
sisxzy:
-Pls how is d battery life of ur le 1s @hassanade?
--and pls wat do u tink we should expect of d battery life of d leeco le 2?
---And finally with honest opinion if u ar to chose one between redmi note 3pro and leeco le2 which one will u pick

Battery on lè 1s hasn't been so impressive to me until the leaked marshmallow, now I get btw 4hrs - 5hrs SOT,

I expect the battery to b better on le2 based on the fact it came with marshmallow out of the box with enough tweaks to save a battery life.

NOTE 3 pro, HD screen, a 5", with a whopping 4100mah battery, snapdragon 615\616,

Lè 2, FHD Screen, a 5.5", helio x20, 3000mah

I go for Le 2, in terms of performance, x20 is way ahead of sd616, full HD screen is a gamer for me with a 5.5" screen

Though would prefer miui8 on xiaomi due to its tricks but u hv miui 7 on mi 3 pro but eui isn't doing bad either, Le 2 wins for me.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by icsmod(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Pls add me on WhatsApp group 08184859040
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by icsmod(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Pks how much is lé2 and where can one get it in nja
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by icsmod(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
hassanAde:

Battery on lè 1s hasn't been so impressive to me until the leaked marshmallow, now I get btw 4hrs - 5hrs SOT,

I expect the battery to b better on le2 based on the fact it came with marshmallow out of the box with enough tweaks to save a battery life.

NOTE 3 pro, HD screen, a 5", with a whopping 4100mah battery, snapdragon 615\616,

Lè 2, FHD Screen, a 5.5", helio x20, 3000mah

I go for Le 2, in terms of performance, x20 is way ahead of sd616, full HD screen is a gamer for me with a 5.5" screen

Though would prefer miui8 on xiaomi due to its tricks but u hv miui 7 on mi 3 pro but eui isn't doing bad either, Le 2 wins for me.
Pls how much is lé2 n is it available in nja
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Eghosa1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
The first LeEco 1s is NIGERIA is up for grabs though guys.

A company that continuously breaks boundaries in an eco-friendly way is what you should be with.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Hi guys,
I am here again, the wait is over, [b][/b]EUI5.8 based on android 6.0.1(marshmallow) finally released for all LeEco smartphones from the oldest Letv x600 to the newest LeEco max2 today.

This is a mile stone achieved by this great company.

Since this thread is meant for x500, here is the link for full firmware EUI5.8 based on marshmallow for letv le 1s (x500)

http://g3.letv.cn/187/23/24/letv-hdtv/0/upload/tmp/20160706092615060/FULL_X500_X500-CN-OP-DBXCNOP5801507012S-5.8.015S.zip?b=123456&platid=5&splatid=500

If you are not rooted, you should receive an OTA but if rooted, just download full firmware and flash via twrp.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Would always come with a new feature, some of us might have discovered it but not all LeEco device users, my le 1s screen got shattered after falling heavily on a heap of gravel stones, I was able to get a replacement for cheap ($4 digitizer), pulled the screen off the the phone and separated the shattered digitizer from the LCD, then fix a new one awesome, works as new, then I discovered this, you can actually take a screenshot of a whole long page with LeEco devices.

All u need do is assign one of the soft keys to take screen shorts when long pressed, then on any page u wanna take the ss, just press on it for 5s then release, after the ss is taken, it gvs u an option to apply from, scroll, edit, share, choose share, there u go, it starts generating the rest of the pages till u get satisfied and touch anywhere on the screen to stop screenshot.

NOTE: U can only enjoy this feature if u r on EUI5.8

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by XXLDICK(m): 4:45am On Aug 01, 2016
hemor:
Bosses please help bring a friend's dead x500 back to life. He wants to flash custom rom but he's new to stuffs like that so he ended up messing his phone now he has a phone without OS and he's on stock recovery. Adb/fastboot not detecting his phone probably because he has no OS 'cos it detects mine. I also tried flashing twrp with sp flash tools but it keeps saying "PMT changed for rom, it must be downloaded". I tried it with mine too same error. I've tried almost all versions of twrp and I've tried several scatter files also but the problem persists.

Please how can I flash twrp with sp flash tools or any other tool or how can I send stock rom to the phone in it's dead state so that I can install it with stock recovery?

Thanks to y'all in advance.
Boss, please help. I flashed my system too, now it has no OS installed. Please how can I flash a new OS into it.
I still have twrp as the recovery.
I have downloaded stock ROM
Please, what should I do next. I am not a computer geek
Thanks in advance

CC: hassanade
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by XXLDICK(m): 3:27am On Aug 06, 2016
hemor:
@hassanAde Thank you very much but adb doesn't see the device and I have drivers installed cos it detects my own phone. I used pdanet to install the driver.

I saw a sp flash tool flashable rom for x500 here http://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-1s-x500-unbrick-rom-mt6795_android_scatter-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/ I'll try that as soon as the owner of the blog sends me the password to the zip file.

If you see another method too, please let me know. Thank you

please, can you help me to get a flashable ROM, i tried downloading the one on this link but it does not download.
i have downloaded many roms but none of them is flashable

cc: hassanAde

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hemor(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2016
XXLDICK:

Boss, please help. I flashed my system too, now it has no OS installed. Please how can I flash a new OS into it.
Thanks in advance

Sorry about that. I just saw this cos I rarely enter Nairaland. Are you on the WhatsApp group?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
XXLDICK:

Thanks in advance

Guys, sorry, it has being a while i checked nairaland, if u hv twrp and u can boot into it, no wahala, my question now is does ur pc detect ur fone internal memory, if yes, the ur problem is solved, rename the stock os u downloded as update.zip then place in root directory of ur fone memory, then u boot to twrp and install zip,

that should solve ur problem.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
XXLDICK:

please, can you help me to get a flashable ROM, i tried downloading the one on this link but it does not download.
i have downloaded many roms but none of them is flashable

cc: hassanAde

Hemor, work no allow me come nairaland like b4 again o, just chat me up on whatsapp as usual
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by XXLDICK(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2016
hassanAde:

Guys, sorry, it has being a while i checked nairaland, if u hv twrp and u can boot into it, no wahala, my question now is does ur pc detect ur fone internal memory, if yes, the ur problem is solved, rename the stock os u downloded as update.zip then place in root directory of ur fone memory, then u boot to twrp and install zip,
that should solve ur problem.
hemor:

Sorry about that. I just saw this cos I rarely enter Nairaland. Are you on the WhatsApp group?
Thanks bosses, I solved the problem already.
The only problem I have now is getting GAPPS for Android 6.0... I like GAPPS as a system app.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Apps Nigerians Used The Most In 2016 / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.