Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Letv Le 1s Discussion thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letv Le 1s Discussion thread (33432 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by BluePearls(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2016
hassanAde:

Picture quality has always been improved from the first update and till now, as regards battery life, I guess it depends on individual, last me a full day and upto 5hrs SOT

Thanks...i meant picture quality compared to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by nonny400(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
BluePearls:

Thanks...i meant picture quality compared to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

I haven't used that,but the Letv battery can never disappoint like infinix and Co. Dope

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by Eghosa1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
3pcs LeTV Le1s original tempered glass and 3pcs Type C OTG original cable available.

I won't be upgrading to the 10S as people say the Mi music app is gone from it. I enjoy that app a lot.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eghosa1:
3pcs LeTV Le1s original tempered glass and 3pcs Type C OTG original cable available.

I won't be upgrading to the 10S as people say the Mi music app is gone from it. I enjoy that app a lot.

toni arrange one for met.

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by samintegrity(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
hassanAde:

Picture quality has always been improved from the first update and till now, as regards battery life, I guess it depends on individual, last me a full day and upto 5hrs SOT

Hmmmm..the battery usage from this I can say is same with umi rome, I jst av to stop equating my infinix note battery to my umi rome, the earlier I did the better I appreciate my umi rome and learn to love it, have since then packed it in its canton thou , open for interested buyers 08068212790 grin
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eghosa1:

I might call on you when my phone lands (it is still shipping), for the OTG cable because I didn't order for it. How much is it?

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
samintegrity:

Hmmmm..the battery usage from this I can say is same with umi rome, I jst av to stop equating my infinix note battery to my umi rome, the earlier I did the better I appreciate my umi rome and learn to love it, have since then packed it in its canton thou , open for interested buyers 08068212790 grin

R u selling umi Rome or infinix note?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eghosa1:

TTold u I'll b needing an otg cable with a 64gb flash drive, u didn't respond o angry
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by samintegrity(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
hassanAde:

R u selling umi Rome or infinix note?

Rome boss.
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
samintegrity:

Rome boss.

Y?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
samintegrity:

Rome boss.

How much and location?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by adeememman(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
samintegrity:

which one are u selling? Umi rome or infinix
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
tunday:
@hassanade
You seem to be the Letv Dr in Nigeria. Anyway thats on a lighter mood..

Can I bring my dead letv x 500 to you so u will hlp with bring ut back to life, and hlp with the rom ish. thanks

What if I told u I'm the happier of the 2 of us hearing the news that ur fone is back?

Rock ur x500 Bro, u won't regret it, wink
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Last week Thursday, 010s update was pushed to all x500 but due to the fact that there were issues with wifi connectivity, it was revoked from both OTA and Web link, today, it has been reported to all x500 for the issue with wifi was resolved, I can now download the full firmware from the ROM download link;
http://bbs.letv.com//zt/eui/le_1s.html

That's about 854.88mb file
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Nna, men. You would likely fail to believe that my phone has landed but I am yet to pick it. Working my ass off that I have been on the same clothes since yesterday morning. No chance of sleeping this night and still would be in the theater tomorrow....
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by samintegrity(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2016
hassanAde:

How much and location?

25k if within Akure buy 27k if outside, which includes 2k for sending down to you. You can ring me on 08068212790 I don't knw d one who delected my thread , it is well
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by samintegrity(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2016
hassanAde:

Y?

Using note2 already
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2016
ElPhoche:
Nna, men. You would likely fail to believe that my phone has landed but I am yet to pick it. Working my ass off that I have been on the same clothes since yesterday morning. No chance of sleeping this night and still would be in the theater tomorrow....

God bless our hustle, just save that life first, then fone comes in second, blessed morning to u

1 Like

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by tunday(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
My phone is back to Life.

Thanks Everyone.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
tunday:
My phone is back to Life.

Thanks Everyone.

Cheers.

Enjoy your phone
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
My phone don land oh... Make I settle down first and I will join the group
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by iliyande(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
ElPhoche:
My phone don land oh... Make I settle down first and I will join the group

Welcome onboard
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please, how can someone perform a screenshot on this phone?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by dunsin125: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls how much is the phone
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
ElPhoche:

Same way as other android fones, except u wanna create a shortcut for it
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
ElPhoche:

Will also advice u flash d official rom if it came with the unofficial international rom 007s
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by ElPhoche(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
My phone took 18 days to arrive, from the day I ordered it. I was impressed.
Please, I want to join the whatsapp group, lemme know how I can use the glo bis to browse on it. I tried to tweak it with the mobiuncle app how I did it on my tecno but it told me I can't do that on my build...
So, oga HassanAde, over to you.... How do I join? How do I tweak it for glo bis?
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
ElPhoche:
My phone took 18 days to arrive, from the day I ordered it. I was impressed.
Please, I want to join the whatsapp group, lemme know how I can use the glo bis to browse on it. I tried to tweak it with the mobiuncle app how I did it on my tecno but it told me I can't do that on my build...
So, oga HassanAde, over to you.... How do I join? How do I tweak it for glo bis?

Send me a message on whatsapp sir 08062457609
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by dunsin125: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls wtx d price
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
dunsin125:
Pls wtx d price

Price depends on store, actually btw $170-$220
Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
From LeEco Chinese forum, it was written that there'll b no update for experimental ROM anymore rather it'll b updated to 011sstabke, meaning all experimental and stay users will all hv just one ROM on the next update which is 011s, and henceforth updates would come every 2 months and not monthly again, we should also expect a bigger update to EUI6.0, which I'm hoping should b marshmallow, not sure though, but all or some of the following are expected in EUI6: FM RADIO app, app locker, le theme store, single hand mode, senior mode .

Congress crossed, let's c how EUI6.0 would perform when it's finally out.

LeEco means business.

We are getting smarter

2 Likes

Re: Letv Le 1s Discussion thread by hassanAde(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2016
From LeEco Chinese forum, it was written that there'll b no update for experimental ROM anymore rather it'll b updated to 011sstabke, meaning all experimental and stay users will all hv just one ROM on the next update which is 011s, and henceforth updates would come every 2 months and not monthly again, we should also expect a bigger update to EUI6.0, which I'm hoping should b marshmallow, not sure though, but all or some of the following are expected in EUI6: FM RADIO app, app locker, le theme store, single hand mode, senior mode .

Legs crossed, let's c how EUI6.0 would perform when it's finally out.

LeEco means business.

We are getting smarter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) / 5 Mistakes You Make While Charging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.