Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who'ld U Like To See As Gov'nor Of Ur State And President Of Nigeria Come 2011? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who'ld U Like To See As Gov'nor Of Ur State And President Of Nigeria Come 2011? (664 Views)

What Have People Of Abia State Done To Deserve These From A Clueless Gov'nor / Revealed: Gov'nor Fashola Paid USD500, 000 For Kim Kardashian's Visit To Lagos / Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who'ld U Like To See As Gov'nor Of Ur State And President Of Nigeria Come 2011? by proudly9ja(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2009
I have come again with my usual rabblings. However, this time, I have only a simple question to ask,

Name one person or two who you will like to see rule your state and Nigeria come 2011. Let's try and stick to our suggestions and not attack anybody's suggestion(s).

Remember it's one name for your state, one for Nigeria and you don't need to give any reason.

Let's see if we can by doing this, effect some change.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Underground Churches Expose Rift / Before We Rebrand Her - Let Us Bring Her To Birth / Do U Think Yar Adua Is Leading This Country With Bias Against The South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.