Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP (1149 Views)

Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / Ambode Queues To Vote In Epe At Lagos LG Election / Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer (2) (3) (4)

Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by oatzeal(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-MUe6DWFAClQ/VnJTJ8SqHqI/AAAAAAAAKLw/krxtr3L77oE/s640/1394083_10201092051275680_1360967844_n.jpg[/img]

Few days to Ekiti State Local government Election, One of the strong members of PDP in Ekiti "Bimbo Femi Owolabi"bids the party Bye-Bye. He called the People's Democratic Party a "Tainted Party" and also blasts Olisa Metuh and the state governor "Ayo Fayose" for not being the kind of people he will like to associate with when it comes to Moral Values, NairaNaijaNews reports..

Mr Bimbo Owolabi has not yet stated the party he is defecting to, Here's the exact message he shared on facebook this morning:

"Bye bye to a tainted party. We cried but they refused to listen. Today Nigerians want men of integrity, not touts and miscreants as their leaders. With my meager resources I helped to rebuild PDP in Ekiti starting 2011. At a time i was the one paying salaries of the secretariat staff. I have documentary evidence. However a party that chooses those who decent Nigerians despise as their voice or face does not deserve my support. Fayose or Metuh do not represent my moral values in life. Shalom."

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RYAUhD2DErg/VnJTMTH17iI/AAAAAAAAKL4/cOLeXlblF6U/s640/bimbo%2Bowolabi%2Bleft%2Bpdp.png[/img]

cc lalasticlala

source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/few-days-to-ekiti-lg-election-pdp-guber.html

Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by oatzeal(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
i think he took a nice step

Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Good for him
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by kossyablaze(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Lol politics na game na
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by manmind: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Hahahaha grin nna just start
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by pyyxxaro: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Uncle Bimbo

Bye bye e o tongue

Wetin concern me self
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by shidof(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2015
smileyHahaha! Fayose, a hero?
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by fistonati(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Is he contesting as a local government chairman, because we don't know him as a guber aspirant. If you're truly looking for cheap recognition, tar ur party card as u people are found of if u want to decamp.
Re: Few Days To Ekiti LG Election,pdp Guber Aspirant "Bimbo Owolabi" Says Bye To PDP by jbbaba(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2015
OH SORRY BRO I CAN FEEL UR PAINS.ATTENTION SEEKER. NOT RELEVANT THO.

Congratulation To Comrade Sen Daniel Donald Onjeh / ONE NIJA BUT ‘govt Doesn’t Want Igbo Traders In Lagos’ / Picture:soldiers Who Lost Their Hand/limbs During Boko Haram Attack