Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" (1343 Views)

Buhari Well Wishers Storm Ekiti State For "Welcome Back" Rally (Photos) / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / Aisha Babangida Gets Gold Plated Customized Utensils As Gifts From Malivehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by gtrust: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2015
PMB declared the 2 SUVs as gifts from well wishers

The 3 SUVs from the FG to former presidents remain properties of FG and must be returned and replaced every 4 years

Nigerians would deserve further explanation please.

Where is Festus Keyamo

1 Like

Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by fistonati(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
I am a well wisher too.
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by gtrust: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
A man who claims to be a "Saint" receives 3 SUVs every 4 years from the FG through the office of the SGF.

On top of that he also receives 2 SUVs from the office of the NSA (not SGF whose duty it is to replace a damaged FG SUV as per motor vehicle insurance).
He knew this was not "normal" and registered it as personal property and declared it as assets from well-wishers!!
How can Dasuki, a PDP man & then NSA, be a well-wisher

APC needs to apologize to Senator Stella Odua
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by ibnabdulhakeem: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Check this;
The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State . The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.[b]Check this;
The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State . The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.[/b]Check this;
The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State . The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
I know say Buhari na highway criminal d moment he said Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money. I blame Jonathan and not Buhari

1 Like

Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by LordAdam: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
No body is perfect.

Anyone who thinks GMB is clean all through needs to have his or head examined.

Let him continue what he is doing. When he is out, the next president will make scapegoats out of those in his government. The cycle will continue.

My only concern is the economy.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by gtrust: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's so sad to hear this considering APC demanded for Senator Stella Odua's resignation for less
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by sherrylo: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
gtrust:

The 3 SUVs from the FG to former presidents remain properties of FG and must be returned and replaced every 4 years

Where is Festus Keyamo

Sharrap! It also says "supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as a former head of state". You no go see that one because of bad belle.
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by StOla: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
gtrust:

Where is Festus Keyamo

There is a reason why you have remained daft for so long. It is not a spiritual problem, it is because your hate has become pathological and hinders your mind's development.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State . The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

Do I need to buy you reading glasses also, or you'll need a new brain to add to that?
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by simonlee(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2015
I swear Nigeria is a very funny country.
Let me see how far this Dasuki story will go. I wonder how much he actually stole, this one that every one collected something from him
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by gtrust: 2:03am On Dec 18, 2015
sherrylo:

Sharrap! It also says "supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as a former head of state". You no go see that one because of bad belle.

President Muhammadu Buhari has denied ever receiving cash of $300,000 from a former National Security Adviser, retired Colonel Sambo Dasuki.

Buhari, who reacted to the claim by Dasuki in his statement to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission that he gave him $300,000, said he did not receive a kobo from the former NSA.

Reacting to the development in an interview with The Eagle Online on behalf of his boss, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Femi Adesina, said Buhari only received two Jeeps from the Presidency before his inauguration on May 29, 2015.

Adesina said the Jeep, one armoured and the other ordinary, were sent to Buhari shortly after the attack on his vehicles in Kaduna State by members of the Boko Haram sect.

He said the two Jeeps were Toyota Land Cruiser.
It would be recalled that Buhari was attacked in July 2014 by the Boko Haram terrorists on Ali Akilu Road, Kawo-Kaduna.

In a text message to The Eagle Online that further emphasised that Dasuki never gave a dime to his boss, Adesina wrote: “After the attack, he (Buhari) got two Land Cruiser SUVs, one armoured, the other not.
“No cash.”

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-didnt-receive-300000-from-dasuki-only-suvs-buhari/
Re: PMB Declared Dasuki's Suvs As "Gifts From Well-wishers" by gtrust: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2015
gtrust:

In a text message to The Eagle Online that further emphasised that Dasuki never gave a dime to his boss, Adesina wrote: “After the attack, he (Buhari) got two Land Cruiser SUVs, one armoured, the other not.
“No cash.”

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/i-didnt-receive-300000-from-dasuki-only-suvs-buhari/

You should be educated that the office of the SGF is in charge of looking after the affairs of former presidents & not the NSA.

Also PMB declared the SUVs as gifts from well-wishers

The SUVs from the SGF remain FG properties and insurance would have paid & replaced them sharp sharp of damages.

(1) (Reply)

22 Things Olisa Metuh Told Me At EFCC Detention Centre , @adeyanjudeji / Fire Outbreak At Ikeja Computer Village / EXCLUSIVE: Buratai’s Full Control Of Army Pruned As CDS Takes Over Boko Haram Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.