Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus (489 Views)

BUHARI, IBB AND DASUKI: THE 48 LAWS OF POWER. / Why Buhari Is Right In Detaining Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki.... The Position Of Law / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus by SunehriLasgidi(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm... I’ve been hearing one name for a while. I have also been seeing it on the pages of the newspapers. Kisadu? Dakusi? Dusika... Aha... I always get it. Dusika! I knew I would remember it. I always remember things. Dusika. What does that mean? (Giggles) It means black and wicked person. Dudu sika. A dark person that does evil. From the look of things, he has lived up to his name. Careful what you name your kids. I hear that he killed innocent people. He could have helped the Military in the fight against the insurgents. Instead, he thought he was Father Chris’mas1. I saw his pictures slathered on the newspapers and ... Maybe his white beards are deceiving him to think he is Father Chris’mas. Santa Claus is coming to town...

You see? When The Man was about to come into power to be the president, I knew he was going to cleanse the land of these corrupt people. These thieves. You now, white collar thieves. How did he go about it?
Re: Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus by SunehriLasgidi(f): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
He decided to play it like a game of chess. He knew he would go after the King. He just decided to take the puns one by one. Here he is now. And the King met with the man. Clandestine visits. Ha! The King is going to hear it. The Man is a cunning, old fellow! He made it seem like he has no issue with the King. Hmm... when he’s done knocking down the puns, the King will be all alone and ... ta-duuum!

I heard that someone collected money for “spiritual purposes”. Those thieves collected money for things with funny names. What’s the meaning of “Spiritual Purposes”? Was it to get a jet to go heaven? I know the two pastors that were involved in that scam. I can’t even write their names in my journal before it gets into the wrong hand and implicate me. No way! I’ll just tell you that there is a letter “O” in their names. (Giggles) Don't we all have a letter “O” in our name? It’s a tricky one, huh?

But, I have that feeling. My sixth sense is speaking to me. I know it.

READ MORE ON: https://thefemmemedia..com.ng/2015/12/funky-funkes-diary5-dusika-man-who.html#more
Re: Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus by bewla(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2015
And the Santa give was receive with open hand on till now
Re: Dasuki, The Man Who Thought He Was Santa Claus by DaBullIT(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Thunder don fire them

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Factional Speaker, Four Others Attacked / On Buhari And Reopening The Halliburton Bribery Scandal / Senate Presidents New Year Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.