Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) (37626 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by apache4: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
End Time Gift!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Fatheroflove(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
The same people that will betray him later
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
The card no big reach.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by cytellProperty: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Clueless Fellas, na only photograph we dey see. No clue.
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OloA0F-v2Uw/VnKa9zCMEBI/AAAAAAAHsiw/jCQatEdM_qg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
President Buhari's aides paid him a surprise visit at the state House this morning where they presented him a giant birthday card on the occasion of his 73rd birthday which is today Dec 17th. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XxU0J8XQcgg/VnKa-mVQ2RI/AAAAAAAHsi4/EKaSM5fjJM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0vgYWycn2mI/VnKa_u2NAqI/AAAAAAAHsi8/gNWH8XC0F7Y/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/677464156925227008
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Eddyflo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
Why give him a giant birthday card when he gave our Super Eaglets stars paltry N20k?

The man has no joy.
Get ur facts right PMB hasn't met with any of the victorious football team yet.. Don't come here and say things u aint sure of..
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by 989900: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Irrelevance in the face of trying times.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by AfroKnight: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
And why hasn't he met them yet? Because they are mostly from the 5% region?

Have you ever heard of a president who has refused to see the world champions from his country?

Buhari is a kill-joy.
Eddyflo:

Get ur facts right PMB hasn't met with any of the victorious football team yet.. Don't come here and say things u aint sure of..
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by marketmouth(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Inconclusive agbada politicians [b]Inconclusive agbada politicians [/b]Inconclusive agbada politicians
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by closetoyou(f): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
RebelChip:
Story Story...

Useless Man....
U should have used ur vote to bring ur useful one in , may ur wail last till 2019 nd beyond
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by ifelovemi: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
dabigwalls:
We are too given to vain splendour. I particularly like the amiable General but I really wish that he'd walk the talk. I see no difference between this and the many so called misappropriations attributed to GEJ.

THERE IS A JOB TO BE DONE. If it is too early to criticize, it is too early to feast. Let us do the job at hand and have a more fitting noise making event when the president turns 75.

Rome is burning....

You are fool, so even if you don't have anything to eat in your house does it stop your friends from at least wishing you a happy birthday considering this is an event that happen once in a year?

Unless you can show me any sigh of feast in the picture, you should STFU.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
ipledge10:
long long time
ipledge my man,

How u dey bro?
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by mujahib6199(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Saying happy birthday is not just enough. I congratulate every Nigerian who celebrate birthday with Mr. President. Now I wish my birthday is today, for everyone celebrating birthday with Mr President I envy your golden opportunity. Today says a lot about you no matter what you might be going through. All I will say is that if you can strive a little harder success is just by the corner waiting for you too. Happy birthday to each and everyone of you.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I think a giant certificate will do.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sycophants
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by kesternice: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dis man is kind of strict oh.
Nigerian president given just card no Dollar.
Rili cool Mr president.
Keep up d good work I am behind u.
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by otodeluxe(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
My president smile For the first time in 73years
Re: Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) by dabigwalls: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
I hope that you have food to eat.

ifelovemi:

You are fool, so even if you don't have anything to eat in your house does it stop your friends from at least wishing you a happy birthday considering this is an event that happen once in a year?

Unless you can show me any sigh of feast in the picture, you should STFU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.