Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review (2539 Views)

Is Nigeria Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire? / From GEJ To PMB, Did We Move From Frying Pan To Fire? Read This Report +photos / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by youngbyc(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monkey and baboon everywhere.... Dey said nnamdi kanu is jumping from frying pan to fire... Little did they know... Dullard buhari is the one jumping from kerosene fire to petrol fire....

Narialanders come I'n and eat what u guys vomited yesterday !!!

I know dey will still have hope!!!!!

Nice eating......... Lolzzz

7 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Congrats, I eat my words...happy now

1 Like

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by seunMotherTotoe: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
OP wait, are you kidding me? Don't you know some people can commit suicide by just seeing this picture?

10 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by youngbyc(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
Congrats, I eat my words...happy now
Good good!!! Now can u call ur self dose name u called me yesterday.... And tell me what else DE ipob members can't do?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by youngbyc(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
seunMotherTotoe:
OP wait, are you kidding me? Don't you know some people can commit suicide by just seeing this picture?
Guy u re DE baddest... I never thought of that...

4 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by Maxi112: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
am very happy to be a member of IPOB.... I will never gv up on this quest, the battle has just began....
BIA BIA OR DEATH

4 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by writetopoker: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
seunMotherTotoe:

guy I like this your monika se*nMotherTotoe, this username is kpokponki.

I think I should change mine to "Se*nMotherLeftAss".

what do u say grin

3 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by size40: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
At least strong hands don touch Nnamdi kalu small. Next time he will conduct himself properly.
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by youngbyc(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
size40:
At least strong hands don touch Nnamdi kalu small. Next time he will conduct himself properly.
Monkey nd baboon everywhere.... U still have mouth.... If I wia u... I won't attend narialand.... Meetings till next year... Some niggas lack shame!!!!

6 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by BiafranAvatar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op, the name of the font you're using please...

1 Like

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by willow0803: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
ofe mmanu''s are cowards!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by Dedetwo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
am very happy to be a member of IPOB....
I will never gv up on this quest, the battle has just began....

BIA BIA OR DEATH

There is one thing most deluded Nigerians seem to forget, thus, today is not 1967. If there should be war in Nigeria today, every nooks and crannies of the British contraption shall be a battle field. It will be very hard for the liver-hearted ninnies to distinguish foe from friend.
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
VIVA... MY DREAM COUNTRY!
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by ruggedboy01: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Long live the land of bia bia grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by willow0803: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
There is so many problem in Nigeria, disintegration is the on;y option, let us stop deceiving our selves. I'm igbo and do you think i like the Hausa's or fulani's even my Yoruba brothers i don't trust them at all and they don't trust me so what is the point!

if una like make una dey there dey shout one Nigeria, One Naigeriya. E concern both of una. omo nna go soon waka
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by TimeManager(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Una Chestbeaters Don Start Again. Shebi The Zoo Judge don Order The Release Of The Animal(kanu) From The Cage. Make una Thank Buhari Wey Give am Birthday Take home.

No Be Lie Na True!
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by writetopoker: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
TimeManager:
Una Chestbeaters Don Start Again. Shebi The Zoo Judge don Order The Release Of The Animal(kanu) From The Cage. Make una Thank Buhari Wey Give am Birthday Take home.

No Be Lie Na True!

one word to describe you nah "mumu"

3 Likes

Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by youngbyc(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
No Be Lie Na True![/quote]

U are an idiot 2015
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by TimeManager(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
@writetopoker, Mumu Na Person Wey Dey Follow Animal(kanu) Na... Biafra & Nigeria Na Husband & Wifey

No Be Lie Na True!
Re: They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review by Spicygal: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
writetopoker:

guy I like this your monika se*nMotherTotoe, this username is kpokponki.

I think I should change mine to "Se*nMotherLeftAss".

what do u say grin

Chai, it's only baby factory children who don't know their mother that can even imagine using vile words on their mother.

Since you mother to toe is free for all you Think others are like that abi.

(1) (Reply)

See What This American Trump Supporter Said About Nigeria / Oshodi Demolition: Igbo Traders Demand N20bn Compensation / US Presidential Aspirant Finish Nigeria And Kenya! But Is He Lying??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.