Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship (19736 Views)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Hausa/yoruba Political Relationship In The Past. What Does It Imply With This?? / Faseun Brought Peace Between Ijaw , Yoruba, Says Egbesu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2015
aljharem:

show of an ungrateful idiiioooot

this is on reason I really hate Tinubu
Grateful to who, Lol? Do we look like the weak ijaws writting u ego massaging thank u letter. we want level play ground for all while others want special consideration after which they will write long thank u epistle. who has thanked us for Babatunde Fafunwa, first UNN dean of Educattion faculty and a brief acting UNN VC or Adaka Boro's SUG presidency in UNN.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by okolochyke: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2015
pazienza:
Anyway, I was given a long ban by Seun and his mods on account of their new law. I had to watch proceedings on NL from the sidelines for days, especially this particular topic.

I was extremely impressed by the rebuttals the Igbos here gave to that Igbo hating Ijaw man and his new found Yoruba friends, you lots were indeed formidable, I was laughing all through.

Ikechuku takes no prisoners at all.

Anyway, I will soon be leaving NL permanently in a few days, I have been forced to use other platforms to continue this our fight against those who would wish to re write our history and paint the Igbo black.

But I am overjoyed to know that Igbo interests and integrity will always be violently protected here by a formidable Igbo unit that is well armed with all the requisite info needed for such task.

I am also grateful to NL and Seun for affording me the opportunity to be a part of this forum, I learnt alot from this forum.

I had wanted to deactivate my account, but on a second thought I decided to leave it intact, for posterity sake.
For those who would miss me, look no farther for me, for you will find me in all pro rising sun forums around,under the same pazienza moniker.

May heaven free all lovers of freedom
And ensnare all haters of freedom, Isee!

Stop all these noise

Deactivate and clear off

Bon voyage!

6 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2015
tonyebarcanista the ogogoro drinking loser, the lunatic who wakes up in the morning and uses kainkain to wash his face like his fellow drinking losers.

Tonyebarcanista, come here and kneel down, raise up ya hands and close ya eyes. The will be sent to harvest corn for Igbos from their farms at the right time.

Salute to General Ikechu1278.

Ikechu1278 is a whirlwind; very difficult to contain.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

Grateful to who, Lol? Do we look like the weak ijaws writting u ego massaging thank u letter. we want level play ground for all while others want special consideration after which they will write long thank u epistle. who has thanked us for Babatunde Fafunwa, first UNN dean of Educattion faculty and a brief acting UNN VC or Adaka Boro's SUG presidency in UNN.
Boro LOST the SUG Presidency of UNN because the Igbo majority could not tolerate a 'vocal minority' to lead an igbo majority. He lost again the second time in similar fashion. But the third time, the Igbos had two contestants, while the non-Igbos backed Boro. Yes, the two igbos splitted Igbo votes while the non indigene united front gave Boro the seat.

#this is from Boro's memoir!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The dude said my people are low achievers, yet we produced the Executive President of Nigeria, while they haven't. We are low achievers yet we have Ministry, Commission and Special allocation dedicated to us, while they have none. We are low achievers yet our 'touts' are given special privileges in the name of Amnesty, while they whine. We are low achievers yet you can't compare the standard of our states with theirs. We are low achievers yet they could kill to have us in their biafra dream(which won't work anyway). We are low achievers yet we integrate more with Nigeria than them.

I keep saying it that these people are giving the igbo tribe a bad name. We are not ingrates like some of them. After all, we achieved NOTHING in the Eastern region and if not for Awo and Gowon, we wouldn't have our own stadtes.

All u are telling us here are special favour by the divide and conquer collabo which igbos have defied with their high caliber human capital. these are not achievments but special previledges which has not made u anywhere close to the high achiving igbos. To hell with gratitute seeking ido.ots and those begging for their endorsement. The eastean region built PH under Micheal Okpara from the proceed of Coal. The eastern region started University of Calabar as a extension of UNN, they did not agitate or beg for it. The middle belt ppl fought for ABU to be have a Jos campus but the hausa/Fulani refused until they went to UI to get UI Jos Campus (now Uijos). Eyo Ita was Premier Eastern Region.Adaka Boro became SUG president of UNN in the 60s. we demand no gratitute from anybody, all great achievers will have a place in our lives, we dont give ppl special previleges neither do we seek for one, we seek justice and level playground for all
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Boro LOST the SUG Presidency of UNN because the Igbo majority could not tolerate a 'vocal minority' to lead an igbo majority. He lost again the second time in similar fashion. But the third time, the Igbos had two contestants, while the non-Igbos backed Boro. Yes, the two igbos splitted Igbo votes while the non indigene united front gave Boro the seat.

you are avoiding me. Its like truth hurts u so hard.
Never again mention Igbos and ijaws in the same sentence,
even in the next 100 generations to come, Igbos will be ahead of your minority ijaw in all areas and achievements..
Producing an ijaw Weakling as a president is not an achievement but a mistake caused by yaraduas death.
The Yorubas here ignored ur bromance because you are of No Value before them.
#FACT.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

All u are telling us here are special favour by the divide and conquer collabo which igbos have defied with their high caliber human capital. these are not achievments but special previledges which has not made u anywhere close to the high achiving igbos. To hell with gratitute seeking ido.ots and those begging for their endorsement. The eastean region built PH under Micheal Okpara from the proceed of Coal. The eastern region started University of Calabar as a extension of UNN, they did not agitate or beg for it. The middle belt ppl fought for ABU to be have a Jos campus but the hausa/Fulani refused until they went to UI to get UI Jos Campus (now Uijos). Eyo Ita was Premier Eastern Region.Adaka Boro became SUG president of UNN in the 60s. we demand no gratitute from anybody, all great achievers will have a place in our lives, we dont give ppl special previleges neither do we seek for one, we seek justice and level playground for all
This is another BIG lie! The major earning of the Eastern region was PALM OIL. The Palm oil was majorly from the Niger Delta. PH was in existence looooong before the British 'forcefully' lumped us together with the Igbos in Eastern region in 1951. In fact, natives in Rivers were pushed to background while the Igbos coveted our lands in PH.... This was the main reason FG handed over the properties (and land) to the indigenes during Gowon era. Was it not Azikiwe that chased away Ita after he was defeated by the AG in Western region which made Ita to float a new party?

Most importantly, non of our agitations were met under eastern region... Thank GOD we got our own state courtesy Awo and Gowon... I can't forget the contributions of Obi Wali(Ikwerre), Saro Wiwa(Ogoni), Claude Ake (Omoku) and Isaac Boro (Ijaw) to see the Rivers state come to light.

7 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Tequilah: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Mckennedy:
Yorubas are very good in propaganda...hear Ostrich saying Awolowo created Midwest, this is 21st century all yoruba lies are debunked on arrival...

Who is the Yoruba person that you referring to, here?? And where is the propaganda? And are you referring to yourself as an Ostrich? Do you hate yourself that much? Are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't kia how u twist things to suit u. Winning election in a place where u are a minority is not a child's play, Boro did it by improving on his strategies until he got it right and igbos are doing same in Lagos. we did not give Boro special privilege because we have standard, we do not demand gratitute for Boro's achievement.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

This is another BIG lie! The major earning of the Eastern region was PALM OIL. The Palm oil was majorly from the Niger Delta. PH was in existence looooong before the British 'forcefully' lumped us together with the Igbos in Eastern region in 1951. In fact, natives in Rivers were pushed to background while the Igbos coveted our lands in PH.... This was the main reason FG handed over the properties (and land) to the indigenes during Gowon era. Was it not Azikiwe that chased away Ita after he was defeated by the AG in Western region which made Ita to float a new party?

Most importantly, non of our agitations were met under eastern region... Thank GOD we got our own state courtesy Awo and Gowon... I can't forget the contributions of Obi Wali(Ikwerre), Saro Wiwa(Ogoni), Claude Ake (Omoku) and Isaac Boro (Ijaw) to see the Rivers state come to light.
The same Rivers state that was given to ur ijaw men as a gift of shameless betrayal.
How come the Ikwerres are dominating you people now in Rivers? Is that not Nemesis?
Here in Delta, we Aniomas are ruling the state and you people are simply minorities.
After betrayal, you people have only one majority state, is that not Nemesis?
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Tequilah: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks for saying the truth, jare... It is causing pain to some people, that is why they are throwing tantrums and flinging expletives all over this thread, in their bid to rewrite history. I really wonder why??! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Port Harcourt is know as the port built for the purpose of thriving coal industry Enugu. The name Port harcourt came because there was a certain port built, the purpose of building the port was for Enugu's coal. The modern portharcourt was the brainchild of Micheal Okpara. the rest of ur arguments do not worth any logical attention. Boro killed, Wiwa Hung, GEJ kicked out all by ur so called saviour. Igbos never cared that non igbo is ruling easten region or that the fulani an was the mayor of enugu until Awolowo started tribalism iin the west to the disadvantage of zik, his action of resorting to tribalism too has been condemn by all igbo scholarly work of today but he later succeded in taking his party to national level while the rest remained local champions forever.
As for the bolded, there is nothing like natives of rivers state, represent ur tribe, on the issue of land, go and check Kano, Lagos Abuja etc and see the amount of land and properties igbos have acquired, did they also got that with power of eastern region??
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

Port Harcourt is know as the port built for the purpose of thriving coal industry Enugu. The name Port harcourt came because there was a certain port built, the purpose of building the port was for Enugu's coal. The modern portharcourt was the brainchild of Micheal Okpara. the rest of ur arguments do not worth any logical attention. Boro killed, Wiwa Hung, GEJ kicked out all by ur so called saviour
tho my state Delta was not part of the Eastern Region back then.
But I read about the impact M.I Okpara made in the Eastern region.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by paramakina202: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

And who have thanked us for Atine,a Fulani man who was elected first Mayor of Enugu.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Tequilah:

Thanks for saying the truth, jare... It is causing pain to some people, that is why they are throwing tantrums and flinging expletives around all over this thread, in their bid to rewrite history. I really wonder why??! shocked
Don't mind them. The clown up there is even dumb!

He 'claimed' that the Ijaws are being dominated but he forgot that Odili an Ndoni man was supported by ALL Rivers people. Amaechi's biggest support in 2007 and 2011 was the riverine people even when our 'kinsmen' were interested in the position. Abiye Sekibo (Okrika) and Princewill Tonye(Kalabari prince) were rejected at the poll. Majority of Dakuku Peterside's supporters are from Ikwerre, while Wike's BIGGEST fanbase are the Riveriners. What does that tell you? Rivers people are not interested in 'tribal fight'. Amaechi the Chief Supporter of Dakuku is Ikwerre, Dakuku is Ijaw. Wike's Chief supporter is Mama Peace, Wike is Ikwerre.

On this forum, I'm pro-Wike and I'm Ijaw. HopeAtHand is Ikwerre and pro-Peterside. Doesn't that ring a bell? We are one in rivers despite our diversity. Rivers East Senatorial district is shared by part of riverine and Ikwerre, yet Ikwerre sons are backing riverine George Sekibo instead of Ikwerre person.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
paramakina202:

And who have thanked us for Atine,a Fulani man who was elected first Mayor of Enugu.
Don't mind the weak men
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

He 'claimed' that the Ijaws are being dominated but he forgot that Odili an Ndoni man was supported by ALL Rivers people. Amaechi's biggest support in 2007 and 2011 was the riverine people even when our 'kinsmen' were interested in the position. Abiye Sekibo (Okrika) and Princewill Tonye(Kalabari prince) were rejected at the poll. Majority of Dakuku Peterside's supporters are from Ikwerre, while Wike's BIGGEST fanbase are the Riveriners. What does that tell you? Rivers people are not interested in 'tribal fight'. Amaechi the Chief Supporter of Dakuku is Ikwerre, Dakuku is Ijaw. Wike's Chief supporter is Mama Peace, Wike is Ikwerre.

On this forum, I'm pro-Wike and I'm Ijaw. HopeAtHand is Ikwerre and pro-Peterside. Doesn't that ring a bell? We are one in rivers despite our diversity. Rivers East Senatorial district is shared by part of riverine and Ikwerre, yet Ikwerre sons are backing riverine George Sekibo instead of Ikwerre person.

Dats ur state politics, if u come to national politics, Igbos are among the greatest supporters of OBJ, GEJ and Shagari, same ppl that say igbos dont support their own still turn around and say igbos play tribal politics, the inconsistency is just funny
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

Port Harcourt is know as the port built for the purpose of thriving coal industry Enugu. The name Port harcourt came because there was a certain port built, the purpose of building the port was for Enugu's coal. The modern portharcourt was the brainchild of Micheal Okpara. the rest of ur arguments do not worth any logical attention. Boro killed, Wiwa Hung, GEJ kicked out all by ur so called saviour. Igbos never cared that non igbo is ruling easten region or that the fulani an was the mayor of enugu until Awolowo started tribalism iin the west to the disadvantage of zik, his action of resorting to tribalism too has been condemn by all igbo scholarly work of today but he later succeded in taking his party to national level while the rest remained local champions forever.
As for the bolded, there is nothing like natives of rivers state, represent ur tribe, on the issue of land, go and check Kano, Lagos Abuja etc and see the amount of land and properties igbos have acquired, did they also got that with power of eastern region??
Like I said, PHC was built with palm oil proceeds from the Niger Delta. It was conceived and named after Lord Harcourt who also was the initiator of the port. The first treaty for Portharcourt was signed between the Okrikans(Ijaws) and the British. Later, another treaty was signed between Rebisi(Ikwerre) and the British. The documents are still there. So stop calling Okpara. We don't know him in Rivers state. He made NO impact on us. Money used to run Eastern region was from Palm oil. We were called "Oil Rivers" for a reason. Abeg carry ya coal story wakar joor..

Boro was killed by the fleeing Biafrans in okrika(Fact!). Wiwa was killed by the State under Abacha and NOT the north. In fact, prominent northerners condemned the killing. Jonathan LOST an election just like anybody else. Same election he won four years ago. Stop crying more than the bereaved... We have moved on!

As for natives of PHC, we know ourselves but we got our lands back from the Igbos that illegally acquired it... Time to move on!

4 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ugomba(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

face me like a man and talk. stop hiding under women's skirt.
Ikwerres Own Rivers state..
No one takes you drunkards serious, not even the 3 Majority tribe.
the last election confirmed it.
when the weakling called GEJ was booted out of office.
In APC Buharis government now, Igbos are represented in it more than your minority tribe.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Tequilah: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ugomba:
face me like a man and talk. stop hiding under women's skirt.
Ikwerres Own Rivers state..
No takes you ijaws serious, not even the 3 Majority tribe.
the last election confirmed it.
when the weakling called GEJ was booted out of office.
In APC Buharis government now, Igbos are represented in it more than your minority tribe.

Ehn?? Ikwerres Own Rivers state?? Since when...?? shocked shocked
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by CeterisXVII: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
You mean the voices of self determination from Ijaws, Ogojas, Calabars, Anaangs, Efiks, Ibiobios which produced the Earnest Ikoli and the first Nigerian AG federation, Graham Douglas, was nothing but a babble to the Eastern lords! So fair an assessment from "freedom" fighters! As for the credit given to NCNC on the independence of Southern Cameroon, Wikipedia has a little info. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Cameroons

The Cameroonians left Nigeria because of the "Domineering" attitude of Nigerian politicians. Their separation started with British ordinance in 1953 and completed with UN plebiscite and resolutions of 1961. This happened not because of Nigerian politicians but despite their domineering attitude. your research will reveal the most likely oppressors in that unhappy union!

Don't mind them! They feel their own protests for their proposed country is a legitimate one, but the 'voices of self-determination' made by other ethnic groups, is nothing but white noise in their own view. Their self-righteous attitude needs to change....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by DiademSh07: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

LOL!
I repeat Azikwe never attained any postion with such thing like Electoral votes! Also, NCNC was already the most popular party even before Zik succeed Macaulay after his death!
Lest I forget, why would a non-western man contest in a Western region in the first place?
You people are really self entitled nitwits! Reminds me when Biafra raids and attacked the mid western region yet had the audacity to scream betrayal when Yoruba stopped them at Ore! LOL!

4 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
DiademSh07:

LOL!
I repeat Azikwe never attained any postion with such thing like Electoral votes! Also, NCNC was already the most popular party even before Zik succeed Macaulay after his death!
Lest I forget, why would a non-western man contest in a Western region in the first place?
You people are really self entitled nitwits! Reminds me when Biafra raids and attacked the mid western region yet had the audacity to scream betrayal when Yoruba stopped them at Ore! LOL!
Let me ignore other irrelevant talks and talk about what happened at Ore. LOl imagine lilly livered yorubas always boasting of the Ore event chai. plz read this piece patiently

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
continue here

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
the concluding part. SUMMARY: Banjo (a yoruba man) invaded midwest and later pulled out with out firing a single shot on september 12 after camping at Ore and making a deal with Awolowo to return to Enugu and assasinate Ojukwu, Murtala Muhameds troops arrived Ore on September 22 when Biafran army led by Banjo was long withdrawn without orders from the Biafran chain of command. The author is a neutral foreign observer.

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by CeterisXVII: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:
the concluding part. SUMMARY: Banjo (a yoruba man) invaded midwest and later pulled out with out firing a single shot after camping at Ore and making a deal with Awolowo to return to Enugu and assasinate Ojukwu. The author is a neutral foreign observer
The author was NOT neutral. He was a good friend of Ojukwu, and an MI6 informant. He also wrote Ojukwu's biography and got paid for it. Google Fredrick Forsyth, and check the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
CeterisXVII:

The author was NOT neutral. He was a good friend of Ojukwu, and an MI6 informant. He also wrote Ojukwu's biography and got paid for it. Google Fredrick Forsyth, and check the facts.
OK, na u sabi
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by Ogbuefi2020: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
CeterisXVII:

OK, na u sabi. Is Adewale Adegboyega also a friend of Ojukwu for busting the myth that the 1966 was Igbo coup??

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by 7lives: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
tonyebarcanista is just an ogogoro drinking loser from the ravaged creeks.

Ijaw man became president only because the sitting northern president died.

Nice job done by Ikechu1278 & Ugomba. I keep telling these ijaw bats from the creeks to pray Nigeria does not break up after our oyel & gas runs out because if it does, then they will know that pepper dey hot for yansh.

We are marking ya books and taking notes of all ya rubbish. The ijaws have decided to single out themselves as a pain in the ass to Igbos while other tribes in the SS are much more reasonable.

The ijaws will be taken care of at the right time.

We are watching. The thread which was created with evil and spiteful intentions has failed already.

@ Bolded, na by force or by extermination? grin grin grin grin grin grin if your next door neighbor is weary of your presence don't you think you need to examine yourself?.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by 7lives: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have a message for the ijaws making spiteful comments about Igbos that we are watching. Pray Nigeria does not break after we finish drinking our oyel.

I laugh at you fools saying Igboland is landlocked, we don't really care about oyel, what we need is a straight line to the sea and my news to the Ijaws is that should Nigeria break tomorrow when oyel & gas finishes, we will break through the ravaged ijaw lands to the sea, it will be by force.

Any attempt by the ogogoro drinkers would result in their being referred to in past tense.

People we say there used to be some people called ijaws here, so it will be taught in schools.

When the oyel & gas is no longer there the north would not waste hundreds of thousands of her youths fighting Igbos, they would be more concerned about how to develope their lands for agriculture. The Yorubas will never waste their young men fighting Igbos because of some kainkain drinking ijaw bats from the ravaged creeks.

That time the ijaws will understand that the world was there when "Rwanda" was going on. We will not eliminate them but use them as slaves.

Tonyebarcanista would be sent to the farms to harvest cassava for Igbos.

Nuff said.

Maka why.
Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by CeterisXVII: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

OK, na u sabi. Is Adewale Adegboyega also a friend of Ojukwu for busting the myth that the 1966 was Igbo coup??

Who asked you for details about the Igbo coup? Was that the topic under discussion? Why are you digressing? Don't derail this thread, please. The conversation was about Fredrick Forsyth and the Ore battle....are you sure you are not missing something, here? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ikoli-Awolowo Relationship: Ijaw-Yoruba Political Relationship by DiademSh07: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:

Nobody cares about the intention of the coup because no one is God to know what the true intent are but what's most important is the plot itself and the action carried out, which was the extermination of all regional leaders apart from the ibo leaders!
As a matter of fact, the true gist was to kill all the regional leaders, thereby bringing a new dawn to Nigeria until the ibos in their midst hijacked the plan, informed their ibo leaders, most especially Azikwe, who flew out of the country during the plot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Commissions faculty Of Engineering Theatre Block In Unical / Donald Duke Featured On Nasdaq Tower - See Picture / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.