Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services (1073 Views)

6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC / Come And See How Legally Selling Cheaper Data Bundle Business Can Make You Rich! / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by oluwazino(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
That awesome moment when you think Nitel is dead and gun for life, and you just woke up one morning seeing NITEL Advert again. The good news is Nitel is coming back with full force to take over the telecom industry. Not NITEL again but Nigerian Telecommunication (NTEL).

This time around, NTEL will focus on Data services at the onset; maybe the’ve noticed people consumed data much than they make calls.

However, NATCOM Consortium, the winner of the bid for the moribund Nigerian Telecommunications Limited, is planning to roll out services next month.

The consortium will launch 4G Long Term Evolution Technology (LTE) services suggesting that the revamped NITEL may focus on data services from the outset. Come next month been November, 4G data services will be launch in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt before it will finally roll out to other states.

I guess the return of NITEL will even make data more cheaper and other Telecom industry seat up. If you don’t know, NITEL had broadband facilities that traversed the entire country and that once revived, it would boost transmission of broadband capacities from the shores of Nigeria to places in the hinterlands, where the demand is high.
If your device is not 4G supported, then it’s time to port with ease.

Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
I wish this is true-niaja property na no man land
Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nairaland na wa o...this new habit of recycling stale news don dey tire me o

"...Come next month been November, 4G data services will be launch in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt before it will finally roll out to other states."

1 Like

Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by iamLeo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yeah mehn, i gues it time to buy my 3rd sim card. NTEL where at thou
Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by oluwazino(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
tendercharles:
Nairaland na wa o...this new habit of recycling stale news don dey tire me o

"...Come next month been November, 4G data services will be launch in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt before it will finally roll out to other states."
better stay one place wat is tiring u der so u knew abt it and you did nt share..... pack well mak I pass joor.
Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
abe g make them hurry
Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by lanrei(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good one in making
Re: War In Telecom Industry As BRAKING:: NITEL Return With 4G Cheaper Data Services by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
oluwazino:
better stay one place wat is tiring u der so u knew abt it and you did nt share..... pack well mak I pass joor.
How is that ur prob?

(1) (Reply)

Nearly Fall Into The Hands Of Scammers / Promising Forex EA For Free / Next Time You Decide To Lament The Naira, Think Of These Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.