Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How I Was Embarrassed And 'Chased Out' Of A Movie Set - Actress Ani Amatosero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Embarrassed And 'Chased Out' Of A Movie Set - Actress Ani Amatosero (1800 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Embarrassed And 'Chased Out' Of A Movie Set - Actress Ani Amatosero by Atufesarah: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nollywood actress and film maker, Ani Amatosero has recalled her most embarrassing moment. The Delta state born startlet and CEO Effixzzy magazine told Top Gist Nigeria Blog in a recent chats that she was embarrassed on set.....

My most embarrassing moment was when I was already dressed for a shoot. My director was about to say action when a call came in by somebody I will not call his name. He said he kept that role for his girlfriend. I was so disappointed. I ran into my car in shame. I could not even wait to remove my costume. But my happiness is that even after the girl collected the role. She still could not act. And they almost called me back. But the person who made the swap requested the shoot like that.

Source: www.topgistng.com

Re: How I Was Embarrassed And 'Chased Out' Of A Movie Set - Actress Ani Amatosero by SexyStrawberry(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
I hope I won't be the only one that wouldn't read that long story embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Eleko Reaches 1million Views / Toyin Aimakhu Accused Of Sending Death Threat To Ex Husband, Adeniyi Johnson / Makeup-free Uche Jombo Shares Selfie Ofher Son Watching TV With Funny Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.