Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter (3745 Views)

Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by PeoplesGist(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
YAGI boss Lil Kesh has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari’s handling of the economy in an incredible rant on his Twitter handle @lilkeshofficial

Tweeting on May 16, the rapper, who recently released his debut album Y.A.G.I., expressed frustration at the hardship he has faced since the change of power last year.

The tweets read, <i>“When Goodluck was president I bought a car but since Buhari came in I can’t afford to fuel it again. Ah #Gbese re” </i>

He continued, <i>“Mr u YAGI, Goodluck Jonathan, forgive me for calling you unfit to be president of Nigeria. Compared to @NGRPresident Buhari, U are Obama.” </i>

The tweets were deleted soon after, but not before generating several retweets and likes from Twitter users.

See tweet here http://www.peoplesgist.com/2016/05/shots-fired-rapper-lil-kesh-thinks.html

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by vicdom(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
undecided Buhari "the racketeer"

1 Like

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Flexherbal(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2016
He is a Nigerian.
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by bewla(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
nigger in fake life ever since he was born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Op. U have not told us y he insulted boo boo
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Kineticist(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Before your kind stepped into the game,we had creative and inspiring music but now we are stuck to your garbage you call lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
oo beta jor
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by UIA04(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2016
Have you noticed a lot of these youngsters all of a sudden develop pink lips as soon as they enter the industry
Teckno
Kiss Daniel
Korede Bello
Lil kesh

1 Like

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
where did he 'embarass' and 'insult' buhari?
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by IamChuks(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2016
UIA04:
Have you noticed a lot of these youngsters all of a sudden develop pink lips as soon as they enter the industry
Teckno
Kiss Daniel
Korede Bello
Lil kesh

who the pink lips don EPP?
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by UIA04(f): 10:02am On May 23, 2016
IamChuks:

E epp them o

You don't know the transformation pink lips can give to an average looking face

1 Like

Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by UIA04(f): 10:03am On May 23, 2016
IamChuks:
E epp them o
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by klassikman(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2016
opinions upon opinions thats what i see, how e take concern me if e nor fit buy fuel ni, shebi it is Buhari that bought the car for him or should Buhari na come and be fueling it for him because fuel na N145, the Nigga is not serious.
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by IamChuks(m): 12:59am On May 25, 2016
UIA04:

E epp them o

Lol.... I see, that's y u are trying to use pink lip stick to destroy ur lips .. Can the pink lips EPP or facial appearance?
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by UIA04(f): 1:59am On May 25, 2016
IamChuks:

Lol.... I see, that's y u are trying to use pink lip stick to destroy ur lips .. Can the pink lips EPP or facial appearance?

Try smoking excessively and see if your lip color won't turn dark making you look ugly..

Entertainers need everything to keep them looking fresh for their fans
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by IamChuks(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
UIA04:

Try smoking excessively and see if your lip color won't turn dark making you look ugly..

lol.... I hear u..
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by geraldmartins(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
UIA04:

ur lips looks familiar
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by UIA04(f): 6:33pm On May 25, 2016
geraldmartins:

ur lips looks familiar
like whose
Re: Why Lil Kesh Embarrassed And Insulted President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
Kineticist:
Before your kind stepped into the game,we had creative and inspiring music but now we are stuck to your garbage you call lyrics

Spot on! This is my problem with these uncultured kids of nowadays, once they start having access to pvssy & getting laid, they just get possessed by this sickening mentality & start acting as if they've attained their father's age.

Well, I don't know If he's up to 20years but I would like to believe he's not daft, and possess, at the very least, above-average intelligence to learn from the woes of Eedris Abdulkareem, especially how former President Obasanjo extinguished his career.

Eedris Abdulkarim insulted Obasanjo & OBJ instructed the NBC to ban ALL songs rendered by Eedris Abdulkareem from the airwaves.

By the time Kenny Ogungbe & D1 took Eedris to Asorock to apologize to OBJ, his dying career was already beyond redemption. Eedris has since been living from hand to mouth.

I even heard he's still living in his rented apartment at Aboderin Estate, Mangoro Bus Stop, along Iyana-Ipaja Rd.

At a time, he was so overwhelmed with confusion & frustration that he announced he was now fighting for the Niger Deltan cause. I guess the Militants later threw him out after they figured a nonentity from another region shouldn't be championing their cause. grin

This was shortly before he was re-branded by Kennis & then released that boring song - calabar girl; which was, ofcourse, no different from the buzzing of an anopheles mosquito right next to my ears. grin

My point is; A man who pays respect to his elders paves the way for his own greatness.

I don't blame Lil kesh at all, I only blame the assholes listening & dancing to his skiboroboskibo oshey - nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Pictures You Will Understand If You Have Ever Sneak Out To A Party / 'yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS / Met Gala 2018; Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Looks Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.