Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family (47215 Views)

Babangida Alive In Germany, Not Dead – Family. / Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Alive, maybe, well, relative.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by akinladejo: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
You shall not die.
Until you pay our money!!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by emi14: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vanity vanity. With all her money, firm and beauty yet Diezani is still linked with death. Wealth gotten from power and oil can't buy her good health. I pray for you to get well soon and very soon. Maybe you will repent and use those money for charity. Charity can buy u heaven. If Money cannot buy health how much more heaven. Be healed.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by celebgists(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
You can't die now.... You av to return d money first
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by allthingsgood: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
If only she will confess and be saved!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Querty(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
My crush can't die....
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by cap28: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is a textbook example of karma. She looted and looted as if there was no tomorrow now look at her I hope all of her foreign accounts have been frozen to stop her family from accessing the loot if she doesn't make it .

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by experimentist: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
DICKtator:
What apun?
Mourinho?
Loool
Long overdue

grin grin grin grin
you sniff coke?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by simontosy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=41096591]

http://africanspotlight.com/201

Let her come back to nigeria and submit the looted billions or trillions just like DASUKI is doing right now
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by TimeManager(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
I Insist Looters Are Losers

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by chudi55: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kyase:

KK grin
Not allowed to die now with our money or else
with (our money) as if you have benefitted anything good frm so called nigeria or puppet regime as inscribe by india prime minister
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by abdulaz: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
funlord:
undecided

I knew it was an award winning LIE when I saw the 'made in aba news' earlier! But she looks dead though!
more like "the walking dead" right?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by nickxtra(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
You shall not die.
Amen oh. She will live to testify of the 'beneficiaries' too.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Kyase(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
chudi55:
with (our money) as if you have benefitted anything good frm so called nigeria or puppet regime as inscribe by india prime minister
Yes I benefitted a lot of things with Nigeria
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
abeg make she bring our money that she stole before she pack up o,else angel Michael no go open gate for am
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by MCRUEMUS: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
looseweight:
How won't people wish you are dead when you allow corruption to trend in your office and people took moneyc and spend with reckless abandon?....

Pls don't die yet until you vomit all I'll gotten wealth and also name everyone that benefited from you over kind gestures...

Una see how dazuki or se na Suzuki him name be. .mention their name biko....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Must U talk stupid. Buhari ur god is as guity as she
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by tamquezee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
peter1994:
No way

I was really impressed the day I read this woman's profile (Last year). She really accomplished a lot in her life. Her husband is equally influential.

My question for her is this

WHY GETTING INVOLVED WITH POLITICIANS

if I had such if i had grounds (Money & Influence), I'd rather delve into entrepreneurship than politics

And u think she wasn't doing business? That's where the real business is. Pls just infer ok
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by BABANGBALI: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
see her face now,walahi her toto no go dey attlactive to hungly me again
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Jabioro: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
You shall not died,you will to return our common wealth (funds) and you shall live to answer my lord am not guiltyand live to serve your nailed term complete. hail and healthy is your portion. from now I declare you whole..free from all sort sickness..you shall serve you prison term in peace and shall give thanks to God after all.I will to see you one on one ,dance shoki with you..Big hallelujah shall rented your atmosphere...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Jabioro: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
You shall not died,you will live to return our common wealth (funds) and you shall live to answer my lord am not guiltyand live to serve your nailed term complete. hail and healthy is your portion. from now I declare you whole..free from all sort sickness..you shall serve you prison term in peace and shall give thanks to God after all.I will to see you one on one ,dance shoki with you..Big hallelujah shall rented your atmosphere... in
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by CioAngels(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
My water goddess, this is what i call her. Diezani, you won't die but live. If it is true that she is alife and well, please take her to the source of RIVER ETHIOPE in UMUAJA ukwuani local govt IN DELTA STATE to bath, who knows, she might be well. It worked for somebody who bath at umutu, same river ethiope, though it was not cancer. It is a true life story.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by akanbiaa(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
IzonOwei:
This woman had the chance to do a lot for her people in the Niger delta via the oil the region controls but she was more about herself,taking monies right left and center...We should as Nigerians think of our neighbours because we don't know when death would take us away...We can't carry our monies to the grave but we can take happiness and peace with us..

Let her not die but live to learn life's lessons...
sebi people do politics of its our child whether the Person adds value or not, in piss voice kontinuo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by arisfash(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Foolish commentator how much will get to you if she returns the money?...What stops you from your silly comment? Is money more than life? Coward!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by akanbiaa(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
emi14:
Vanity vanity. With all her money, firm and beauty yet Diezani is still linked with death. Wealth gotten from power and oil can't buy her good health. I pray for you to get well soon and very soon. Maybe you will repent and use those money for charity. Charity can buy u heaven. If Money cannot buy health how much more heaven. Be healed.
charity with ill gotten wealth is vanity.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by ajealadick(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/17/diezani-alison-madueke-is-not-dead-family-denies-report/

There is a video of her makeup artist in other to deceive is nothing is wrong with her. That is why she was struggling to run abroad
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by ceceladyb: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
I pray it's not true...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by kosokoadeyemi: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Smooyis(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Your mercy is all she needs Lord. Have mercy on her.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by oweman: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
God please don't let this woman die even though she might have co looted Nigeria but pleas grant her quick recovery from her I'll health after all the likes of Good luck Jonathan Bode George and even the money sharer of the century my man Sambo Dasuki who I passed through his Ringim Sambo house this evening are all alive so please God save this woman out of your mercy .
Pleeeeease now Gooooodd oh!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by TONYE001(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
NaijaProxyBase:
Who cares. undecided

Let the thief release our oil money. angry

See her oblong ugly face.

Easy. Nothing can be more expensive than life. Remember: we can create money and assets but not life.

Let's wish her well so that she can come up and tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Benite: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
May God heal you madam diezani.
It baffles me how people attack diezani and brand her a thief just because she supported removal of subsidy of which buhari even wants to do now.
Am yet to see genuine evidence of stealing leveled against her
haba No human sympathy all.
Am privileged to know about cancer patients and chemotherapy. And her look shows their classical chemo presentation.
Where ever you are Mrs Madueke May God strengthen and heal you.
May God's word in psalm 27 be your guide.
I wish i could meet you to beg you to go to SCOAN for prayers. Pls whoever knows her should advise her to go there.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Divinerose(f): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.