Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing (46059 Views)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Suggest A Portfolio For Babatunde Fashola As A Minister... / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by lalasticlala(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6C-HgAqnrU0/VnLrGsAN7FI/AAAAAAAHsxQ/ZsdYcQkuhgE/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Official Portrait of the Hon. Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZlcketbXR/

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
BRF, always looking intelligent and classical. From the unset I knew you will make us proud.

Meanwhile, in the other news :

I hope PMB will not fall into the trap of the Saudi government. Nigeria is not arab nation and we should never perticipate in the fight against ISIS/ISIL. Saudi Arabia should tell their Arab brothers how they found and fund the deadliest group just to be chief coontroller of the region.

Meanwhile, what exactly has the Saudi Arabia government did to help us in fighting against Boko Haram. Buhari should please stay clear out of ISIS palava as we have nothing to do with it. We cannot be fighting ISIS whille the likes of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Germany, France, UK, USA will be financing and training the group again.

Saudi Arabia primary motive is to unseat Bashar Al-Asad which I am very sure its won't be that easy with China and Russia standing by him.

PMB, say no to Saudi Arabia led coalition.

Honorable Madridguy from Nairaland constituency.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by agarawu23(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Okay

Hoping the best from him
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by 20bc(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK even minister day get portrait. Make me kuku get my own cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by ALTERNATEID: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
That's our triple minister! Okunrin Meta fun rara e. Haters can keep hating, Fashola will keep soaring.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by bisdam9086(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fash baba

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by princeonx: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Watin him dey smell?

20 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Chanchit: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm expecting him to have at least 5-6 official portraits before his death, he's on two already, and we never can say, he might end up having is face on the No1 portrait.

20 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Same old portrait.
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by cornel994(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
abeg wetin him d smell?

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by englishmart(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
i dont think he looks good

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by ifyan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
APC and pictures are like bread and butter

6 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
He looks really unimpressed with the photographer that his nostrils are flying to opposite directions.

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why is he looking like that nao?as if he doesn't gbadun the position.phew

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Abatemtem(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wetin baba dey smell?
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by RichDad1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
All I see is a Genius. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Anikulhapo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Fash baba

11 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is this suppose to be news Even front page Kai some people are so jobless to the core undecided
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by ikechukwu354(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
I respect this man, I believe he will perform.

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by bigass(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
wetin we wan use this portrait do?
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by oluwafemim(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
9ja President one day but may be.
Ihate how he allowed Lastma guys to make a hell of money from those commercial transporters
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by repogirl(f): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
How does this affect the exchange rate of naira to dollar abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by miqos02(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by knostbrown01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
the only minister that talks about electricity price hike absent stable electricity, he want 2introduce t gate fare without contructn road first and changes in house rent without... End time Minister

6 Likes

Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by dayo23(f): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sure man
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Seen
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by aaamos(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
dey don sack mourinho
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by slimfit2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK.. Following
Re: Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by dave2meek(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
We don't need portrait but action

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.