Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. (43165 Views)

Fashion Stylist Anita Armstrong Shares Her Best Style Of 2015 / Best TV Shows Of 2015 / Seasons Greetings! Happy New Month, Welcome To The Month Finale Of 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by omojesu202(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karmatyra:
hmmmm, sometimes I really get scared, like I often jerk off from sleep and check if the world has ended yet, if not I say a prayer and go back to sleep....the trend continues, another day, another jerk!

then you're not alone.....though, mine is sudden waking up to check if I'm still in this planet or somewhere else
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by leaderWills(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nnewi gas explosion on 24th night....... It was a disaster.
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by 190: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wey people sleep on top roof
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by onims44(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
May God help us all make the best of our existance
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Destined2win: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karmatyra:
hmmmm, sometimes I really get scared, like I often jerk off from sleep and check if the world has ended yet, if not I say a prayer and go back to sleep....the trend continues, another day, another jerk!

No need dear, Just live your life and strive for peace with all men, then you will sleep soundly. Again, consume less of world news, they sow seeds of fear, in fact, that is the prime purpose of such news. It does a lot of good to avoid them!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
God have mercy!!!
Quite a year
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by clintino700(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
A hard year of tragedies... I pray that all those affected will be replenished in all aspects of their lives!!!
undecided cry cry
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by refiner(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
so so so scared nw....do u guys see dat woman and her child? my God!!! death is really hrtless..... may God Almighty see us true nw and forever more....Amen
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by ChelseaDr(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm.... may the disasters and misfortunes of 2015 miss their road in their efforts to locate us in 2016, may they look for us and never find us. AMEN!

Hit Like if this is your prayer for 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by linusbnn(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Explorer you are the best. This is perfect reminder of all God has done in our lives. We should be grateful for we are alive
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by femiakinbully(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
So the Lives of Nigerians are not as Important as other Nations?

With all that Boko Haram has done in Nigeria even Nigerians have started to see it as Normal....

I SMH....
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by amusadele: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gofwane:
My best poster on nairaland. Always meaningfull and educating threads.

Not those ones you see with captions like: "check out new photos of tonto shiiting" or "ini edo eats eba using her hand"

ride on explorers, i'm right behind you!
Yes, he is always on points. Very intellugent.
Na the those Tonto empty foam butts na them dey vex me pass.
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by amusadele: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Gofwane:
My best poster on nairaland. Always meaningfull and educating threads.

Not those ones you see with captions like: "check out new photos of tonto shiiting" or "ini edo eats eba using her hand"

ride on explorers, i'm right behind you!
Yes, he is always on points. Very intellugent.
Na those Tonto empty foam butts na them dey vex me pass.
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
END TIME IS NEAR
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karmatyra:
hmm, why?
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Jayjay0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
God have mercy upon us all embarassed
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by classicdude1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
More 2 come
these are just the beginning of sorrows
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Paragon311(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank goodness GOD for his grace, mercy and breath of life. There had been several death cases recorded this year end ranging from domestic accidents, auto accidents, electrocution, stray bullets, drunk police men shootings, bombing etc. We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the most high. Kindly count yourself to be available to pick your phone to browse, post, like and share. Blessed be to the name of the Almighty for this opportunity to be alive. Happy New year peps. 2016 will be a year of Glory to Glory.. Amen!!!
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by callmelanner(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Over 50 million people has died this year alone oh Lord!!!
So who am I not to give thanks embarassed
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by God2man(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

In the last days, Perilous times shall come.

Iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold.

Evil men and seducers shall wax WORSE and WORSE.

There is no good news for anyone again in this world.

One man of God said in time of peace, prepare for war.

The only good news is to appropriate the blood of Jesus for the remission of our sins.

Nothing can help, Except the blood of Jesus.

God2man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by princemillla(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Reading this, did anyone noticed all the people that died, we all shouted happy new year together (time difference). But they all gone now cry all along am just thanking God for sparing my life till sis moment.

RiP to the dead ones.

Happy new year in advance to ye all

1 Like

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by pretydiva(f): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am indeed so thankful 2 God 4 sparing n preserving my life n d lives of members of my family. To him b praise now n 4eva
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Koolking(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
The world is full of sick peeps. God to the rescue.
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is terrible. Sometimes I ask myself, what's the essence of life when a fellow man can be so brutal to his fellow man?
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by amusadele: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rich4god:
Just following....
of course. What do we do than to enjoy this hardworking Nigerian. How I wish he will do this in New Year day, I will stay at home to enjoy.
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by Dereformer(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that Islam has killed more people than all other causes put together.

I have always said it that Islam is a harbinger of deaths.

1 Like

Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by akigbemaru: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
2015 tragedies!
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by MansaMoussa: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very Powerful Pictures!
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by MissSlimbody(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
femiakinbully:
So the Lives of Nigerians are not as Important as other Nations?

With all that Boko Haram has done in Nigeria even Nigerians have started to see it as Normal....

I SMH....

How many times do you want him to mention Boko Haram?
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by amusadele: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Explorers:
The media has become a particularly strong communication method to inform the world about what’s going on everywhere, wherever you may be. As 2015 draws to a close, we are reminded that we live in a world that needs hope more than anything else. Thousands this year have lost their lives to tragedies and events that could have been averted. While many are eagerly waiting for 2016, thousands across the globe will be trying to cope with the calamities and losses of 2015. Here we look back on some of the events of 2015 that shocked the world.

source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-shocking-world-tragedies-of-2015/?view=all

http://m.ibtimes.co.in/tragedies-2015-that-shocked-world-659610
Pse., am begging for more. Pls
Re: Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. by DEngineer(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nothing about the shootings in UNITED STATES. They were indeed massive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos ) / Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. / A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.