Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. (65033 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / APPLY FOR 2016/2017 MSC COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS IN MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by tunbebes(f): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
In two weeks! My advice for u is that pls dnt let dat weeks pass on b4 u begin to call him, kip disturbing him.

Hello sir. Thanks so much for the love you've been showing towards us here on nairaland. I sent my details to Mr Emma yesterday morning.i just thought to let you know.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by omooluwafe: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mr Abrahamjesus,pls I urgently need a teaching job in a well regarded school or a customer care job in any part of lagos.pls I will b grateful. Here is my mail:kemiruth2008@yahoo.com for any info.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Sunnypar(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't do private messages send me a mail stevethedancer@gmail.com
tunbebes:

Hello sir. Thanks so much for the love you've been showing towards us here on nairaland. I sent my details to Mr Emma yesterday morning.i just thought to let you know.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by ideatoprince18(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
Call 08030682017 Today.
Good day sir ...... pls am in urgent need of a job ..,pls is there still vacancy
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by beetle24(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Teaching jobs pls. French Language BA. Oluwajana22@gmail.com
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by jseries: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
Pls Mr Abraham, help me get a job here in lagos I studied accounting and I'm through with my NYSC,(teaching, customer service, sales executive or any related job).pls ASAP I don't want to go back to the east,.thanks and God bless you plenty.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by tunbebes(f): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks so much Mr AbrahamJesus for your help..May God bless you. I got through to Mr Emma and he said I should come to his office at Sangotedo with N2,000 for form, my CV and 2 passports.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by mustyy: 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
abraham a nice job you are doing, keep it up, I am a graduate of agricultural and environmental resources engineering with 2. 1
I need a job in any organisation that I can fit In. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by achimugu18: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by temmytee20(m): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2016
I hold a B.SC degree in mathematics, I currently live in Iyana Ipaja, need a job in lagos and Environs.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by adekson3shizo(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2016
beetle24:
Teaching jobs pls. French Language BA. Oluwajana22@gmail.com
mail me @ adekson3shizo@gmail.com lets talk. Am a french teacher also.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by immaculetar: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Hello,i have a bsc degree in physics electronics,training in hse, proficienct in computer appreciation,internship supervisor in a hotel. Please if there is any vacancy in ph/lagos in an organization, email me culetanne@gmail.com thank you, I appreciate your good work.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Odunharry(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Soteria Schools is a top-notch Nursery and Primary
School located in Satellite Town, Lagos is dedicated
to educating the total child - intellectual, socially,
physically, emotionally and spiritually .
We seek outstanding and creative teachers who
can make passionate and impactful contributions to
the growth and development of the school.

We are seeking only qualified candidates to fill the
positions of :

Class Teachers (Upper Primary)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
LocationLagos
Job Field Education / Teaching

Send your application and cv to
info@thesoteriaschools.com OR
ed@thesoteriaschools.com

The school is also in need of a mathematics and English teacher. send your application to the mail iF you can teach any of them.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by shrimati(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
I am a Bsc Accounting holder,partly qualified chartered accountant, Almost 2 years of experience. Pls if anyone has any available position as accountant or account officer pls PM me or ping me 58A7EAE5. Thanks someone.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by judette(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good day mr Abrahamjesus, thank you for the great assistance you are rendering on this forum. some months back, i sent you a mail (judithchidy@gmail.com)as regards a job placement and you promised to send me a message soon. but i havent gotten any reply from you, i have been sending mails to you since then, i even sent you a mail yesterday. Pls sir, kindly assist me as well. I can fit properly into any organisation since i av experience in administration. I anticipate your positive response sir. Thank you
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by benson4u(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Do you still have jobs?
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by oluwabishop: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
Get back to me at olabrahamjesus@gmail.com, send your details and qualification.
Kindly help a chemical engineering graduate, in need of a good entry level position around Ojo, satellite, festac, apapa or any where with a good establishment I can grow in. Will appreciate if you weigh in
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by oluwabishop: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2016
I can work in/around Ajah/ibeju /Lekki. I know someone I could squat with. Please kindly let me know if there's any role for a chemical engineering graduate, willing to gain experience on the job and aiming to acquire pro certifications. Thank you as I look forward to hearing from you soon
Abrahamjesus:
Can you work in Lagos Ajah residence?
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
judette:
Good day mr Abrahamjesus, thank you for the great assistance you are rendering on this forum. some months back, i sent you a mail (judithchidy@gmail.com)as regards a job placement and you promised to send me a message soon. but i havent gotten any reply from you, i have been sending mails to you since then, i even sent you a mail yesterday. Pls sir, kindly assist me as well. I can fit properly into any organisation since i av experience in administration. I anticipate your positive response sir. Thank you

Goto www.jorsmantusltd.com and follow jorsmantusltd now

To get a job now is very sure with jorsmantusltd

Thanks.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Slickbishop(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2016
temmytee20:
I hold a B.SC degree in mathematics, I currently live in Iyana Ipaja, need a job in lagos and Environs.
I also studied mathematics,can we have a private conversation?
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders, Now as you are reading this thread, kindly share it with others that needs job.

We have vacancy position in the following section;

1. Hotel Manager @ Restaurant in Victoria Island. Salary is #100,000.

2. We need Continental Chef @ the same above Restaurant in V.I,. Salary is #60,000 (Note: The candidate must be Male Not Female)

3. Montessori Teacher School @ Victoria Island with good grade. Salary is #60,000-#100,000.

4. Primary 1 School Teacher @ Ajah. Salary will be discussed during interview.

5. 50 workers are needed urgently i.e 50 Insurance Marketers @ Lekki Phase 1, they are needed from the Mainland. Salary scale is very highly.

Please kindly come direct to our main office to have your job form to fill if you are interested in any of the above vacant position.

Visit our office at 2nd floor children place plaza, Lekki Epe express way, sangotedo Ajah Lagos

Call Mr Abraham (a.k.a abrahamjesus) On 08165517133

You must stay around Mainland if you want to apply for the insurance marketer.

Thanks.

You can also visit www.jorsmantusltd.com For more info.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by ayusco85(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
Good morning Nairalanders, Now as you are reading this thread, kindly share it with others that needs job.

2. We need Continental Chef @ the same above Restaurant in V.I,. Salary is #60,000 (Note: The candidate must be Male Not Female)

3. Montessori Teacher School @ Victoria Island with good grade. Salary is #60,000-#100,000.

5. 50 workers are needed urgently i.e 50 Insurance Marketers @ Lekki Phase 1, they are needed from the Mainland. Salary scale is very highly.

Please kindly come direct to our main office to have your job form to fill if you are interested in any of the above vacant position.
Visit our office at 2nd floor children place plaza, Lekki Epe express way, sangotedo Ajah Lagos
You must stay around Mainland if you want to do any of these jobs.
Thanks.

The jobs are on the island but u said one has to stay around the mainland to do any of the jobs. I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayusco85:

The jobs are on the island but u said one has to stay around the mainland to do any of the jobs. I don't understand.

Sorry, edited

check it again.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abrahamjesus:
This is to notify nairalanders that this is my newly vacancy thread section where i will be posting any available job vacancy offer.

You must stay around Mainland if you want to apply for the insurance marketer.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Damilaresimon25(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dear Mr Abraham,

Am a graduate with a second class upper (2.1) in Banking and Finance also holds an Ordinary National Diploma in Accountancy, gat a year experience as a Cashier, 3 years experience has a Class Teacher, proficient with the use of Office Suite (M.S Word, Excel and Power Point) can work as a Cashier/Bank Attendant, Customer Care Rep, Teacher(commerce & Account) or any entry level's position.

May God bless u as u set out to help a brother from another mother.
Here is my contact
Email - daresimon@rocketmail.com

God bless.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
judette:

Can you find time to see me at my office?

Call me on 08165517133 to discuss better.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Abrahamjesus, you are an agent plus the people you give us their contacts are also fellow agents.
Its all good~all na hustle.
Please, visit us @ www.mitacy.com
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Julidab: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
please Abraham i need job in Abuja or Niger state. I studied BSc in Biochemistry. Any job related or not related to my course are welcome please. Am always eager to learn new things. Thanks
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by wande2015(f): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good day Mr Abraham, may God continue to bless u. i finished wit a 2:1 in history and international studies .I have experience as a customer service officer,I really need ur help on gtng a job in customer service officer,secretary, administration work or any department related to my course of study.I can work on the island.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
singlessubway:
Abrahamjesus, you are an agent plus the people you give us their contacts are also fellow agents.
Its all good~all na hustle.
Please, visit us @ www.mitacy.com

Well done bro, checking your site, it seems looking good, but if you can give me your forum site to handle it and design it for you, it will surely beat nigerianbestforum and nairaland.

You can hire me.
CALL 08165517133
Re: Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Abrahamjesus:

Well done bro, checking your site, it seems looking good, but if you can give me your forum site to handle it and design it for you, it will surely beat nigerianbestforum and nairaland.

You can hire me.
CALL 08165517133
Upload111

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info? / Invites From Mantledox Logistics Ltd / 12 Jobs That Make Your Girlfriend Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.