Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland (1185 Views)

Chinedu Daniel (andela Programmer) Creates Chrome Extension For Nairaland / School Management System-SMS (version 1.7) Upgrade / A Nairalander Creates An Android App For Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by donj84: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks first to naraland for giving us opportunity to get first hand informations..now based on the options that nairaland have on any writeup people place here..the quote option gives room to comment and suggest to a writeup, like to show you appreciate the writeup..now there are some that when added will be interesting, share to distribute the writeup
One is the addition of options dislike and boring..there are comments that people place at times that you will look for option to click like boring or dislike, you won't see..so I think if you can add this, nairaland will be more interesting. Thanks
Re: Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
On forums that have that feature, people do abuse it by downvoting anyone who expresses an opinion they disagree with.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun:
On forums that have that feature, people do abuse it by downvoting anyone who expresses an opinion they disagree with.

Bolded....thats the all point behind the idea of a dislike button smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by baba11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'll suggest we have more forums and we need to do away with less active ones.
Re: Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
I Think the PM feature for people you are following should be activated rather than using the Email System...

Erybody's supposed to have his/her own Inbox for Private messaging.. Now i know the issue of Scam comes to mind but that can be sorted out by attaching a Warning to Recipients...

Please do look into this @Seun...
Re: Suggested Upgrade For Nairaland by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seun:
That is the entire point of a dislike button. it's not abuse. that's the exact function.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Familiar With Hosting A Codeigniter Project On Heroku? / Php Developer Needed / Microfinance Bank Application Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.