Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Different Web Scripting Languages And Their Applications. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Different Web Scripting Languages And Their Applications. (1153 Views)

Buy Books On Programming Languages And Other Gaming Software / Some Programming Languages And Their Applications / Programming Languages And Their Uses... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Web Scripting Languages And Their Applications. by jamesjames102: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2016
There are two major scripting languages: php which is free and open-source and asp.net which is proprietary. They act in similar ways and can be used to develop web apps alike.
However i prefer php because of its numerous frameworks which give you alternatives. Also resources on php are readily availabe. The major advantage asp.net has is the fact that it is object oriented by default which makes it difficult to write codes that are not object oriented.
It all depends on which language you feel most comfortable with.

source: http://ericadewumi.com

(1) (Reply)

Big Data And Hadoop / Phonegap Addicts, I Need Your Help / How Do I Configure Codeblocks And Gnu Gcc Compiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.