Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out (89257 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / Women Bosses And Their Women Problem / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by p1jiobi: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Sleep your to Aso rock baby.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Adamma22(f): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
And one innocent guy go come marry this one. Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by kings09(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2015
This is a fiction....next news pls
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by tpbehappy(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
GoldenJAT:
No advice... Cos owna ladies no DE take advice.... U knw wetin 2 do, keep on sleeping with all of them
Sorry for using this word on you....u be were boy,, ur response was damn too funny. Some ladies sha...the best rule of engagement, never date ur boss.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Seculent: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Hoes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by ojuolu(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The young lady needs your advice too... smh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-lady-who-slept-her-way-to-top.html
she will soon loose the job, quote me. I am a power player and i know the game.
It is call,rise, rise, then rise and fall to Zero. Apart from the first guy, she has no business dating any other guy in the company for anything in the whole wide world.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by eagleonearth(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
if you nyash ur way to the top, u wl soon xperience an open nyash free-fall.
esay come, easy goooo. my advice: when u acquire ur promotion(s) by hardwork
and God's grace, it'll be permanent without you feeling fettered. But if men give u
promotion after nyashing u, one day d yoke they've put on ur head will weigh u down
to where u started. what goes around comes around.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by hotdi(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
You sleep ur way in, u have to sleep ur way to the top of course. What advise do u need again? Abi u no the go church to hear the word of God? Just finish what u started.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by badmrkt(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
you might want to introduce you sis into this lucrative business na. im sure you two would make great partners in this SLEEPING AFAIRS. just an advice.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Oyemie(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
the best advise my boss gave me was " my dear, it is either use ur brain or ur k**n to get to the top. Just ensure u get to the top".. And that z wat u are doing my dear!.. More power to ur elbow undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by kraftsta(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The young lady needs your advice too... smh.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-lady-who-slept-her-way-to-top.html

I am the CEO of my company and ma advice to u is to quit ur job n come to my firm, I will give u a position in the board of directors immediately u are done suck*ing ma di*ck...
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Eyona(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Will you ever get all you wanted?
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by holysina(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2015
its very simple, sleep with them but dont give your body and dont have sex with them
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by dapizy02(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Sleep ur way to d top, til u sleep wit Mr President.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Chrixtopha(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
my little advise..the mistake of sleeping have been made.....put a stop to all of dem amicably except the m.d until u are married...cus some of may be discussin u while in a drinking or smoking section but non can stand and discus u with the m.d..
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Summary of wat happened - She used one to get temporary appointment , then d second for permanent appointment, then third for promotion. My take, the fourth may just make u an executive slut. Mind u those guys already know u r a slut and a gold digger and they wil keep passing u around until... The funny thing is that while u think it is a secret they just keep playing along. On a final note jst do d needful. Quit ur ways

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by JoeCutie(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Not even boss, but bosses! grin

We might like to travel down there into the basement, girl, but even when we are there, even though eating, banging and carried away, we still are no fools. cheesy

Eleyi gidi gan
. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Chrixtopha(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
my little advise..the mistake of sleeping have been made.....put a stop to all of dem amicably except the m.d until u are married...cus some of dem may be discussin u while in a drinking or smoking section but non can stand and discus u with the m.d..
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Please you have to continue the Good work you have started already, you must add the 4th to you list so that one day you will become the owner of the company
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by hezik19: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
;DNA SO
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
m advice for u is go to d hospital and do a test,,......... u also need a deliverance in church....end time lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by mekd: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Quote..'But am beginning to feel like a slut and am tired'.....sharap there... you're not tired yet..you're a shameless slut already....sleeping with other women's husband...Well.. wish you Wat you deserve....
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by AreaFada2: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Normal thing, no biggie.
Ride bae, na you dey reign.

Chai, one man will hv this as housewife later o.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by mulattoclaro(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sometimes I don't blame searching4love most times when he insults nigerian girls. Too bad.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Judithume(f): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
my dear have u watched the film titled EVITA, Madonna Bleep her self to the top till she became the presidents wife,guess what happened at the end: she died of a disease n her husband moved on. the man was another woman's husband too.so leave these married men alone,u are just a sex machine to them.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by papermill: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Keep sleeping until the company goes to sleep
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by fanex: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
ok listening very carefully. i will not judge you or castigate you in any way. i will only try to help you based on your previous antecedents.

Even when you choose to sleep your way to the top like you are currently doing, you need guardian.

theres only one rule to the game you are currently playing... (sleep only with the most influential man.) if you can not abide by this rule maybe your calling isnt for office work but an olosho.
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Bdemmy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
At this rate, you will be looking for opportunity to date God just to be on top of the world.

Iranu!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by Rori(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
1, 2, 3,.....wefin follwam? On a more serious note check yaself. U sound like sumone wif great passion for achievement but u going abt it d wrong way. Cuz if u keep adding to ur list any time u want a higher position u will count up till abt 200 before getting to the top
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by breakeven: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are a slut. You have just dug your own grave. Repent!!!
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by 20dollarblogs: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
after the director , no forget say chairman dey o o o , so give am show and start preparing for the chairman. NA ONLY YOU FOLLOW COME ABI
Re: Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out by itoese(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
I feel so pathetic about your situation. However, I can only give you this piece of advice as a xtian. First, ask God for forgiveness. Then tell Him to help you out. Secondly, let the men know that you have dedicated your life to God. Initially, they may not believe you. But when they see your commitment to Christ, they will glorify God.
I want you to understand one thing, the earlier you break up with the three or four mem, the bettet for you. Also, if you break up with them without divine protection, your life and job will also be in danger. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo? / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.