Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Soya Help Please! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Soya Help Please! (719 Views)

Shocking: What They Failed To Tell You About Soya Milk / Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk / SOYA BEANS Blended With Crayfish,dryfish,groundnut,millet And Guinea Corn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soya Help Please! by yommen: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello, I like soya milk a lot but I hardly come cross home made one. So I later started doing it myself but for a while now, I have found the preparation a bit tiring because of my job. A friend told me that I can actually buy the beans and just grind it dry as powder and add it to tea as milk. Just like that?

Is this possible Please? Help me with info on how to do soya powder and in what ways can drink it as I want to reduce intake of soft drinks and I don't take alcohol.
Re: Soya Help Please! by aydelicious: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
I can help you with the recipe, if you know grams or kilos and then the cl of the water.

(1) (Reply)

How Beans Almost Got Me Killed / How True Can Dis Be / Did You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.