Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart (40199 Views)

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by kilode100(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
Lanretoye:
When will she be called to bar?

Mama Eliza Bar abi? This Zahra na proper Olodo o... cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by itstpia8: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Korede Bello is in the picture because they are dating or something?

even her siblings are not shown.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Lilimax:
She's beautiful!
Wishing her all the best in her new age smiley

I still wonder why Buhari's daughters wears only head gear instead of Hijab which is what most Muslims
are clamouring as the best dressing for Muslim girls undecided
Are we saying they are not good Muslims?

Hijab is for poor Muslims. Do you see Dubai youths on TV?

2 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Lanretoye(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

Mama Eliza Bar abi? This Zahra na proper Olodo o... cheesy
Sandra's bar or anyother bar... Just mentioned u in another thread self,the guy wants to knw if u a she/he.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by preetyb(f): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
This girl is beautyfull I swear.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by kilode100(f): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Lanretoye:

Sandra's bar or anyother bar...
Just mentioned u in another thread self,the guy wants to knw if u a she/he.

That is an overflogged issue biko. Anyone can believe whatever abeg!! I won't waste my time clarifying anything biko.

Let's just have fun biko.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by raph101(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2015
[] waaaat this chicken amean chick is just 21... Wat da Heavens
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by UyiIredia(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Happy birthday Zahra.

1 Like

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by daxon001(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2015
girl wey I use some weeks senior... see d kind exploits wey she dey do and me I dey here... see life o.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by tophee(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
This girl is not fine biko. See as she resemble wall gecko.

Pretender oshi.
hater oshii...aw u be..agama lizard

4 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Panzerfaust(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Uwglee haters be like:
kilode100:
This girl is not fine biko.
See as she resemble wall gecko.

Pretender oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by nobsalis: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
PunterTim:
And Another Broda!
plus a needy

1 Like

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Daminaj1:
I call her the girl with the Big heart.

When we first met Zahra, it was all about her looks. It was all about the beauty of the daughter a presidential Hopeful.

Ever since she became a household name, Zahra has proven to many that she is not just about looks but she has brains too.

Tell me one thing she has done to prove she has brains or forever be silent
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by ourleader(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Daminaj1:

When we first met Zahra, it was all about her looks. It was all about the beauty of the daughter a presidential Hopeful.

Ever since she became a household name, Zahra has proven to many that she is not just about looks but she has brains too.

She is heavily involve with Ace charity, an organisation targeted at helping underprivileged children do better in life.

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/happy-birthday-21st-birthday-zahra.html

Side Note: Zahra was born on the 18th of December, 1994. One day after her dad's 52nd Birthday.

Cake photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZZdbon_Xl/

Brotherly, please I want to know, how do you get all this picture, who are you to her?
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by ourleader(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Daminaj1:

She is heavily involve with Ace charity, an organisation targeted at helping underprivileged children do better in life.

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/happy-birthday-21st-birthday-zahra.html

Side Note: Zahra was born on the 18th of December, 1994. One day after her dad's 52nd Birthday.

Cake photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/_ZZdbon_Xl/

Brotherly, please I want to know, how do you get all this picture, who are you to her? smiley wink shocked shocked cool
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2015
What a furgly cake! The person wey do am even write Zahara instead of Zahra. The person for write SAHARA!

Cake from Dasuki's $300,000

Ndi Oshi!!
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by haqueurate(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:

Tell me one thing she has done to prove she has brains or forever be silent

Have you heard her speak before?
Have you read her response to issues and qustions?
You hv not, yet you chose to hate her abi, u just exposed urself
she studied biochemistry in the uk b4 her dad became president, u need to know people who are better than you
that way u can have ambition, sho gbor? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by encryptjay(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
I know what korede Bello was controlling with that face. Im b like, finally!!!
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by preciousMI1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
ace charity ko ace Angel ni.
she doesn't look 21 tho...
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
darmys:

The looks or the bar grin
both
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by sureprince(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
jeeezzz so she's just 21? just of my age...I'll gladly convert to Muslim just to have her...anybody with her number pls...help a brother and save a life! lol...just kidding...she's sincerely beautiful though
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Pretty lady. The beauty of wealth and splendor.

Meanwhile it's not exclusive to the Buhari's alone. You too can live better than you are now. You just need to motivate yourself, i don mean trying to get one governors daughter to love you, i mean taking the decision to be a better person, to stop living a boring, unproductive life and start influencing the lives of other people. When you begin to do this, it is only Normal that the good things which you seek for, which includes wealth will begin to find you. Her father aspired to be something and Zahra is enjoying the benefits. Aspire to be something and your children, children's children and your generation will never forget you.

May God bless your wisdom eternally.
You will live long.
The simple truth is all you have written.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by ksstroud: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
preciousMI1:
ace charity ko ace Angel ni.

she doesn't look 21 tho...

Dont tell me you envy her ooooo...
Even if she's ace angel ,her life; her own grin
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Secretario:

May God bless your wisdom eternally.
You will live long.
The simple truth is all you have written.

Thank you sir. I am glad you understand this principle
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
haqueurate:

Have you heard her speak before?
Have you read her response to issues and qustions?
You hv not, yet you chose to hate her abi, u just exposed urself
she studied biochemistry in the uk b4 her dad became president, u need to know people who are better than you
that way u can have ambition, sho gbor? undecided

So because she studied abroad and that makes her better than me? You have also exposed your generic cluelessness

As for her response to issues as you claim, i guess this response is classical and shows how better she is in responding rationally to issues!

Rubbish!

Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Isnt it government money ?

Some people too funny sha.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Has she done or given anybody anything before his dad became president? All this media promoting unknown person freely
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by arabianights: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
ourleader:

Brotherly, please I want to know, how do you get all this picture, who are you to her? smiley wink shocked shocked cool

one of Those tasked with publicizing her andgiving her cheap popularity.this is not the first time a president is having beautiful daughters, so why is buhari using this lady to grab our attention ?do we now have office of first daughter as i can see that shes doing what her mum is supposed to be doing but at a lesser level.

am really disappointed in nairaland as its fast loosing its value.Publicizing president's daughter and claiming shes a household name
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by arabianights: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Vig86:
Has she done or given anybody anything before his dad became president?
All this media promoting unknown person freely

My point exactly and Nairaland isfast losing itsvalue over this sorta crap.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by AhmadMind: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]But Really it is the power and money people see and call her fyne...

35% of Edo girls beat her 50% of Igbo girls beat her, 60% of Kogi girls beat her, 80% of Fulani girls beat her, ..

HABA Mallam be objective![/size]

kilode100:
This girl is not fine biko.
See as she resemble wall gecko.

Pretender oshi.
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by PasNina(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lolaskils:
Na wah ooo, so she don turn celeb?
grin ... b4 nko!
Re: Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart by diva90: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
She's beautiful ! Definitely the ivanka trump of the Buhari's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.