Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Very Funny: See The Type Of Phone You've Never Seen (see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny: See The Type Of Phone You've Never Seen (see Photo) (989 Views)

So Funny:see Wedding Invitation Card That A Warri Couple Wrote In Pidgin English / Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. / Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny: See The Type Of Phone You've Never Seen (see Photo) by nigeriafilms: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Check the photo.

Lemme use this opportunity to update you on the latest mtn free browsing that is working. If you are still finding free browsing difficult to get or configure on your mobile phone or Laptop/desktop please add me on whatsapp 08167623727 or +2348167623727 (it's still the same number). I want to help. Or add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/lekanjaycode for quick message, I will advise you to hook me up on whatsapp.

Re: Very Funny: See The Type Of Phone You've Never Seen (see Photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
gta ko gta ni
Re: Very Funny: See The Type Of Phone You've Never Seen (see Photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2015
NOT NEW AGAIN ..MEK I LAF

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Story.((gej Vs BUHARI)) / What Will You You Do? (photo) / Types Of Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.