Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! (19908 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Brazilian Human Hair extension (weave-on) / Butt Craze :What's The Attraction To The Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by hairprof(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
Dear all,

Original hair, brazilian and made in France (My country), are now available in abuja.
Natural hair also available with farious range and colors from south of france.

Prices are really good
orginal brazilian hair and france hair 25000 naira for 1 person
natural hair 90 000 naira for 1 person

you can see the sample and choose

for further information please contact abujahair@hotmail.com

regards
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by toytuns(f): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2011
There are some hair wigs and lacefront wigs on www.stylebybike.com

or click this link it will link you there.

http://www.stylebybike.com/category/hair-wigs

Very good prices.
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by shanugupta: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2011
Hello, I am looking for some hair extensions products which can prevent my hair from loosing it, I am using hair extensions since 6 month but now they have started giving me problem, may be someone here can help me with finding the products.

http://www.linella.dk/
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by marrika21h(f): 9:25am On May 05, 2011
I know a site who sale a very good quality brazilian human hair extensions.
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by deadie(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
Aren't you females ashamed to put another persons hair on yours and proudly pay tens of thousands of Naira for it? When will you start wearing Brazilian boobs and buttocks? Disgusting.
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by Sissy3(f): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2011
disgusting to you, valuable to them
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by sarwana: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2011
gals am selling brazilian and indian hair , those are interested can get back to me with special offers that I have for you guys, furthermore, if someone interested in buying in bulk quantity , pls do lemme know.

imran142000@yahoo.com
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by folicacid: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2011
Senora mingxing,if u can afford BRAZILLIAN.or INDIAN human hair just close ur dirty fungs okay!
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by ebenezer95(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
what are the latest price of Brazilian hair now ?
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by angel561: 2:38am On Mar 07, 2013
HerImports.com Brazilian hair will not mat or tangle because all the cuticles are aligned and intact without the use of acid bath, conditioners or silicone. Don't be fooled companies selling fake Brazilian hair and keep in mind that many hair companies sell hair that is mixed, has Chinese, synthetics and even animal hair. Do yourself a favor and go with [url]HerImports.com[/url], highest quality hair for the lowest price.

https://herimports.com/her-imports-store/body-wave-brazilian-hair/
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by angelababy: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2014
maxim1: Brazilianhairnyc.com offers the finest quality 100% Brazilian human hair for discerning customers who expect the best! We understand our customers want long lasting gorgeous hair which is why Brazilianhairnyc.com brings you the product you deserve at a price you can afford.

http://www.brazilianhairnyc.com/

self boosting?
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by brazilianhair(m): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2016
Brazilainhairlove.com The Latest 100% Virgin human hair bundles At The Official BrazilianHairLove Online Store, Cheap Human Brazilian Hair Extensions Wholesale.

http://www.brazilianhairlove.com/brazilian-loose-deep-hair-c-8.html
Re: The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! by gzvirginhair: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Clip in hair extensions have new turn into a excellent addition to this festival and particularly if you can opt for one that enhances the rest of your costumes.When you love donning wigs, it's a good matter to notice there are different types of wigs readily available for just about any purpose you'll be able to consider about. You ought to hence make a selection dependent don't just on your own identity but what functionality you will be contemplating too. 1 incredibly essential thing to consider you must not neglect when searching for a wig is always to do with all the price; you'll find basically wigs which are being found for people who manage to pay for to invest likewise as those who are on the finances in addition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Know About Glutathione, Do U Know Glutathione Works / Fashion ~ Beauty & Grooming Tips : Post Them Here. / Baby Thongies: New Baby Diapers? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.