Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike (1107 Views)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence / My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by prettydynamic: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike yesterday said that the state would resist any move by the Federal Government to manipulate the National Assembly re-run election in the state with soldiers and policemen. The governor gave the warning when his supporters received him at the Port Harcourt International Airport.
The governor who said that his silence should not be mistaken for weakness, assured all members of the party in the National Assembly whose elections were nullified would be returned in the re-run election.

He said that he was confident of emerging victorious and that he had instructed his lawyers to challenge the verdict of the Appeal Court at the Supreme Court.
He said:

“I want to warn, let nobody attempt to do what happened in Bayelsa State here. Since they said they have annulled the election, let them come and conduct fresh election. Let nobody think that they can use soldiers and policemen to intimidate us. We will resist any such attempt. We have maintained our cool for a long time. Our calmness should not be mistaken for weakness.

“We shall return all our National Assembly members as a way of disgracing those who think they will snatch the mandate of the people,” he said.
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by SUGARBEE(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by Goke7: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2015
prettydynamic:
Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike yesterday said that the state would resist any move by the Federal Government to manipulate the National Assembly re-run election in the state with soldiers and policemen. The governor gave the warning when his supporters received him at the Port Harcourt International Airport.

The governor who said that his silence should not be mistaken for weakness, assured all members of the party in the National Assembly whose elections were nullified would be returned in the re-run election.

He said that he was confident of emerging victorious and that he had instructed his lawyers to challenge the verdict of the Appeal Court at the Supreme Court.
He said:

“I want to warn, let nobody attempt to do what happened in Bayelsa State here. Since they said they have annulled the election, let them come and conduct fresh election. Let nobody think that they can use soldiers and policemen to intimidate us. We will resist any such attempt. We have maintained our cool for a long time. Our calmness should not be mistaken for weakness.

“We shall return all our National Assembly members as a way of disgracing those who think they will snatch the mandate of the people,” he said.

So voting does not take place in Rivers abi? It is the Governor that will return all the candidates for election! I laugh in spanish.

Has wike also forgotten how he used all the security agencies against the state when he was minister? He is saying calmness should not be seen as weakness, wetin he go do sef grin

Wike deserves the award for the clown of the year grin
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
What goes around comes around. What can you do mr wike? APC will treat you the same way you treated Amaechi. We will use propaganda, intimidation, blackmailing and all other forms of arbitrary use of power to throw you out.
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by johnbull368: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Wike don't worry Karma awaits u, just the way u and your cohorts killed alot of APC members in rivers state to rig yourself into power.

laughing in chines....Chin chu yu......
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by missangela: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:
What goes around comes around. What can you do mr wike? APC will treat you the same way you treated Amaechi. We will use propaganda, intimidation, blackmailing and all other forms of arbitrary use of power to throw you out.
johnbull368:
Wike don't worry Karma awaits u, just the way u and your cohorts killed alot of APC members in rivers state to rig yourself into power.
laughing in chines....Chin chu yu......
abduljabbar4:

AGENTS OF CHANGE INDEED!!!
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by merry02(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
APC and it apologist are suffering from amnesia. They rants Change but make reference to the past. Is this change or continuity? Nonsense Change!
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
THE LION OF NIGER DELTA ‘JUDEA’ HAS SPOKEN, LET THE CHILDREN OF Buhari TAKE NOTE??
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
missangela:

AGENTS OF CHANGE INDEED!!!

In Wizkid's voice:

Broke people always think they have an opiniongrin . Gerrarahia mehn
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by Lanretoye(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Okay,the silence na because ur speaker don spoil abi...
Re: My Silence Should Not Be Mistaken For Weakness- Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2015
merry02:
APC and it apologist are suffering from amnesia. They rants Change but make reference to the past. Is this change or continuity? Nonsense Change!

A criminal like Wike should be in prison and not contesting for an election.

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Dec 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays - Punchng / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And Customs Boss Col Hammed Ali / How Biafra Radio Chief Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos, By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.