Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG (52660 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Mustay(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
0.70kb rar file
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
imamabi:
Why is Nigeria government website hackable? Is it that we don't have cyber security expatriate in this Nation? Giant of Africa, so I was told and so I use to believe!
Mr, u knw ntin abt website and hacking. ask seun how nd why his nairaland.com was hacked some years back despite all d database security. There is no website in the world that cant be hack.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by bettercreature(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun should buckle up,Nairaland might be next
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by ZUBY77(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
How come nobody heard about the Shiite during the past administrations?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Up Nigerian Armed forces!
Smoke the ass of any fraudulent biafran or any shitty shiite if they ever threaten Nigerian's security.

Come to think of it, why are the so-called Christians who always hated anything Islamic speaking for shiites now? The same people who were until two weeks ago canvassing for the extinction of all Muslims worldwide are now suddenly concerned about the human rights of some Muslims now ba?
Oh! I forgot. Many People from that part of the country will always support anything that poses a threat to Buhari/APc's govt even if that thing end up killing them. Onye ara undecided

Be careful, I was given a 3 day ban on a similar opinion by a mod on here.

I remain a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

Where did you get your statistics from? You better stop spreading falsehood.

500+ or 1000 what is your point? does it matter? would the relevance of the statement change because the deaths or lives lost are less or more. if Boko-Haram had killed 100 rather than 10,000+ would you have been ignorant of their activities?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
awon eyan zakyzaky, they Don start to dey hackyhacky. before dem start to hack human being make I pack my tins o di yanky.

14 people were killed two weeks ago near me here in a terrorist attack by a couple that shouted the now common religious war cry and they belonged to a certain religion that I can not mention.

So you might be safer in 9ja actually.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Can't wait to get my Norway Visa....
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by braine(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
voltron:

500+ or 1000 what is your point? does it matter? would the relevance of the statement change because the deaths or lives lost are less or more. if Boko-Haram had killed 100 rather than 10,000+ would you have been ignorant of their activities?

If the number doesnt matter, you could have said 200,000 nao, so we'll be better overwhelmed.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by yetunsbay(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
coolhamid:
If dey truly sabi hacking, make dem go hack Google or amazon na..
guy ! Life na transcient naw...na dem dey there
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by mekaboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is it the 78m website?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by demsid(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

14 people were killed two weeks ago near me here in a terrorist attack by a couple that shouted the now common religious war cry and they belonged to a certain religion that I can not mention.

So you might be safer in 9ja actually.
Which country are u replying me from self. if its France, maybe u are in Paris. even if na paris ibe ko laye parisi, I'll go elsewhere.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

If the number doesnt matter, you could have said 200,000 nao, so we'll be better overwhelmed.

we are all intelligent to know that most things are exaggerated by the media and some are concievably true looking at the trend. but it does not remove from the relevance of the message. What tends to happen on Nairaland and indeed Nigeria - is that people focus heavily on nuances of of information delivery whether deliberately or unintentionally and totally ignore the issue at hand. they would rather concentrate on the fact that Mr. Alli-Must-Go has two daughters out of wedlock rather than he has not delivered on any of the mandates given to his office. Look at the inane argument Dokpesi's lawyers have put forward as "Reasonable Grounds" for the court to grant him bail. "He is attending his son's wedding and has invited many dignitaries and high-class politicians" http://www.lagostoday.org/dokpesi-granted-bail-anxiety-over-sons-wedding-this-week/ A criminal who no doubt has costed many Nigerians their lives directly or indirectly.. still wants bail to attend his son's wedding.. these are neanderthal tactics that have worked on Nigerians for decades and still do. rather then people to focus on the crime, they become apathetic to the Criminal.. they actually make out the oppressor as the victim. We are sincerely lost for good. a dead corpse without a grave
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Pebcak: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:
These guys are badoos!

They even gave links to the SQL dump file which can be uploaded to another server and vital information accessed by anyone who does the upload!

So that is the website Fashola paid N70,000,000m for and yet it was hacked!

Meanwhile, i develop sites and encrypt the database with 256bit encryption that changes the password query string every 2 mins for only 450k

[size=18pt]FASHOLA AND THOSE WEB DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE IN KIRI-KIRI![/size]

first thing that came to my mind after spending all that money, no cyber security in place for the so called Lagos state website

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by haggdon: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
lawanson44:
These guys are badoos!

They even gave links to the SQL dump file which can be uploaded to another server and vital information accessed by anyone who does the upload!

So that is the website Fashola paid N70,000,000m for and yet it was hacked!

Meanwhile, i develop sites and encrypt the database with 256bit encryption that changes the password query string every 2 mins for only 450k

[size=18pt]FASHOLA AND THOSE WEB DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE IN KIRI-KIRI![/size]
hope no be joomla use am?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Empty threat
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by frenchboy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
O boy na true oooo
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Kwame87(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Even with all d money involved to construct d website, it stil hackable...lent d multi million naira boreholes too is been hack...www.lagosonshiteeradar.com
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by haggdon: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pebcak:

first thing that came to my mind after spending all that money, no cyber security in place for the so called Lagos state website
I don't think there are no cyber securities in lagos. Remember Lagos state has good educated web programmers who can code a web site from scratch and also secure it.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
They should go to hell and hack God's sanctuary and leave this message there too. Dam it.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Femiwilli: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Amazing work these Shites.

They are doing things and yet the govt is falling over it's back to please them.

Yet the igbo people who are not doing anything wrong are being insulted and banned on Narialand.

No wonder the Igbo people are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by gbengalite(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Database was leaked too, i just downloaded the file sha
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by shogz89: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Austin4lif:
This people are very educated u can't compare them to boko haram. Shiite has lot of pilots in Nigeria. If they start their own version of the jihad, dnt be surprise to see jets
Abeg keep quiet, even isis never get jet
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ghen Ghen... After the music na to play the reggae now.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Up Nigerian Armed forces!
Smoke the ass of any fraudulent biafran or any shitty shiite if they ever threaten Nigerian's security.

Come to think of it, why are the so-called Christians who always hated anything Islamic speaking for shiites now? The same people who were until two weeks ago canvassing for the extinction of all Muslims worldwide are now suddenly concerned about the human rights of some Muslims now ba?
Oh! I forgot. Many People from that part of the country will always support anything that poses a threat to Buhari/APc's govt even if that thing end up killing them. Onye ara undecided
... I respect people's opinion but this particular one lacks objectivity, merit and common sense. Have a nice day.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by doveda: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
ichoku:
While the army shot and killed harmless IPOB protesters Nigerians hailed the army. Indeed I can not remember one single Muslim voice that was raised against that massacre. The Northern people that spoke were only Christians, I remember Rev Kukah here.

Now our total silence has emboldened the army. The have gone for the broke in the massacre of up to 1000 Shiites since we cherish their thirst for blood

Nigerians mourn. Citizens wake up and condemn evil else it will be our turn tomorrow.

If this government fails, it will blame us for not doing our duties as attentive citizens.

yeah right

Lets turn into Religion and politics

I think you should look inwards before blaming others

You are part of the problem
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
The military acted foolishly...
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by doveda: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Femiwilli:
Amazing work these Shites.

They are doing things and yet the govt is falling over it's back to please them.

Yet the igbo people who are not doing anything wrong are being insulted and banned on Narialand.

No wonder the Igbo people are not happy.

Ode!
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Can't wait to get my Norway Visa....
bro carry me along na! Put me inside luggage abeg!
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Pebcak: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
haggdon:
I don't think there are no cyber securities in lagos. Remember Lagos state has good educated web programmers who can code a web site from scratch and also secure it.

thats the point why build a public website and not secure it, even internal company website is secured. I guess they just installed apache with default settings, upload php file with that boring webpage that looks like a jjc blog sad for all the money spent in as much as I am a Fashola fan this is a big shame.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
#ENDTIMEz HACKING {by shiitez sympathizers}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.