Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? (3673 Views)

Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? / CBN Ban On Naira Cards: How To Make Foreign Payments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hope this is not true other wise na Cotonou go sure pass.
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by Richman12: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigtt76:
CBN Denial of Service Attack grin
It is CBN Distributed Denial of Service Attack grin
bigtt76:
CBN Denial of Service Attack grin
It is CBN Distributed Denial of Service Attack
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by 2sex(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
deloon:
I couldn't withdraw with my GTB MasterCard in Dubai today and word on the streets is that people have not been able to withdraw nor pay via POS in the past three days.
there was $19 payment I made today with my GTB card... earlier this morning.
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
rebranded:
Why are alot of diaspora people talking like they dont understand the effect of fallen oil prices on Nigeria

Uncle Jonah had spent all our USD that could have protected us now, this is not totally Buhari's fault. Even tho Buhari could have constituted an economic team faster not much they would have done either than probably borrow some money.

FGN needs Soludo..within 3-6months you will see dollar going below 185 if soludo is heading CBN again

How is Soludo going to do the magic ?
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by CosmeticChemist(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
iamrashyy:
The only message I got from my bank(UBA) was "Dear customer,only full KYC prepaid cards can now be used for international txns.Pls upgrade your card @ any UBA business office or email...................."

I got this message too, I use Uba Africard to shop online and I have been very worried. You have met the bank staffs ? what did they tell you ?
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by deloon(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
2sex:
there was $19 payment I made today with my GTB card... earlier this morning.
On a POS machine?
And in what location?
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by 2sex(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
deloon:

On a POS machine?
And in what location?
via the internet and also made another $20.17 payment today.
Re: Naira Cards To Be Disabled For International Use From Jan 1st, 2016? by stanogb(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods from china, dubai etc at a cheaper rate than banks, contact 08104323941,
Can help and very reliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: What Is Market Capitalization? / Solar Energy Generating Systems In Nigeria (advantages) / GT Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Join Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.