Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What A Country Called Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Country Called Nigeria! (576 Views)

A Self Deceiving Country Called Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / There was a Country called Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Country Called Nigeria! by zuchyblink(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Chai! What a country called Nigeria! Since Dasuki named Buhari as one of the yam eaters, I stopped hearing "kacham", "killiam", or Dasuki must remain in prison custody. The story changed. The story now is Dasuki is free after meeting the bail condition. Dasuki will enter plea bargaining with the federal government. "Sai Baba". I dey hail.. ooh!

2 Likes

Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by DaBullIT(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Blind and deaf as usual the jeeps Buhari got are his entitlements as past head of state

1 Like

Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by Lordave: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
Blind and deaf as usual the jeeps Buhari got are his entitlements as past head of state
The money used in purchasing those jeeps was illegal, what's your point? Why didn't Buhari bother to find out the source of the money used in purchasing his jeeps?

Unless partaking in sharing a stolen goods/money is no more a crime in Nigeria.
Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by zuchyblink(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
please it is called SUVs and not Jeep
Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by DaBullIT(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Lordave:
The money used in purchasing those jeeps was illegal, what's your point? Why didn't Buhari bother to find out the source of the money used in purchasing his jeeps?

Unless partaking in sharing a stolen goods/money is no more a crime in Nigeria.

Heb
Je
No
Sense?

It was it's his entitlement as described by constitution he and other ex presidents get cars every four years

He was presented his entitlement from federal government for all he knows

Your hate stinks to high heavens

1 Like

Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by Koleman(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Oga i will strongly advice you to buy rope!
Re: What A Country Called Nigeria! by zuchyblink(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Koleman:
Oga i will strongly advice you to buy rope!
telling me to use rope shows that i'm a still alive but using rope on a dead being like u is a waste of resources. We should be talking about how to dispose people like u in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is It Because Its Buhari / How To Get Voters/national ID Fast And Easy / Foolish Is Not Igbo!!! By Former COAS Azuibuike Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.