Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike (27650 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by alberson(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Governor Warns INEC Against Rigging
THE governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside, yesterday told Governor Nyeson Wike to go and write his will.

Dakuku spoke in reaction to a statement accredited to Wike where he said that any official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) posted to the state to rig election should be prepared for the consequences by writing his will.

Wike had said that no ungodly grand conspiracy to take over the state would succeed, insisting that God will disappoint the evil conspirators.

Speaking at the Rivers State PDP Secretariat in Port Harcourt, during a one-day seminar organised for party officials and government functionaries, Wike told the people to look beyond him to stop the evil wind of enslavement being propagated by conspirators.

The governor said that anyone detailed by the conspiring forces to rig election in the state would face dire consequences as Rivers people will never be enslaved by any political group interested in stealing the state resources.

Addressing a mammoth crowed who received him at the Port Harcourt International Airport on arrival from Abuja, Dakuku said no Nigerian would die, urging Wike to rather go and write his will.

According to Dakuku,”I heard that Wike threatened that if they killed one person before, that they are prepared to kill 100 people this time, and he told INEC officials that would be posted to Rivers State to write their will.
“Wike is daring the will of God, the will of Nigerian people and the will of Rivers people. Not one single person will die. Wike should rather go and write his will; his speech is a sign of frustration.

“What we are noticing is the crying of a frustrated man. Let me tell you, 50 per cent of those in PDP government are already members of APC, they are just temporary members in the government to collect their share.”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/wike-is-daring-god-says-dakuku/

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by pyyxxaro: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Ogaaaaan o

Sai Wike

Any other WIKE is a counterfeit embarassed

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by alberson(f): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2015
issoryte...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Tolexander: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Na war??
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Wike just like shedding blood. This time around, he won't be able to fathom what will befall him.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Demmocrats(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Lol

THE governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside, yesterday told Governor Nyeson Wike to go and write his will.

Even in a free and fair election, PDP will still win that state.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by cleatoris: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Demdem:
Wike just like shedding blood. This time around, he won't be able to fathom what will befall him.
To put it in other words: He no go know wetin hit am. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by kingdompropty: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Like Bayelsa , Rivers people will disown Dakuku and his gang wholly.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Demdem(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

To put it in other words: He no go know wetin hit am. cheesy

Yes oooo. What is ahead of him is far more calamitous

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Clerverly: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:
[s]Like Bayelsa , Rivers people will disown Dakuku and his gang wholly.[/s]

You people will cry Blood this time around! cheesy

Operation No Mercy!

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by tomakint: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2015
I can only laugh at Dakuku in advance. grin cheesy grin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by seunmsg(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Wike wouldn't have rigged the last election if he was very confident of victory. Now that parade has even change gear, let's see how far he can go in a level playing field contest.

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by sportskid(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2015
The world have gone beyond the manipulation of one man or party.....The Appeal Court can cancel all the want.I am a certain PDP Will win again and again in this state.I believe the Governor is just worked about the rigging using military might.Not every state will want a party......This is democracy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Jackrich: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Dakuku is a serious clown I swear.

This stooge in the making called Dakuku simply have no idea that the same disdain we have for Amaechi is the same disdain we have for anything that is associated with him.

We are already seeing what is happening in Osun and some other APC states and it would be stupidity to jump into the same party. My simple advice to some strangers in Rivers state especially Port Harcourt is simple - stay indoors as any form of intimidation by khaki men would be met with greater violence that would make Buhari to react negatively setting up chain of events that will forever change this country.
Whatever they wish for in Rivers State the APC will get it double.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by bettercreature(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:
Its just a waste of time,APC will loose RIVERS AND BAYELSA,we need to bank on AKWA IBOM,we still have about 50 percent chance of winning that state @NgeneUkwenu refuse to believe me at your own peril,i told you about Bayelsa,you refused to listen

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by denko(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
VOTE APC AND TURN RIVERS TO OSUN STATE

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ok na
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by sandrajazmin(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Il Still vote wike!

Rivers is Pdp

Pdp is Rivers...

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Dannyset(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Its just a waste of time,APC will loose RIVERS AND BAYELSA,we need to bank on AKWA IBOM,we still have about 50 percent chance of winning that state @NgeneUkwenu refuse to believe me at your own peril,i told you about Bayelsa,you refused to listen
Stop making unnecessary mouth! INEC should have gone ahead to declare SOUTHERN IJAW results, if you won't see result that would make you go blind and dumb.

As for Dakuku, he need not to talk like the tout Wike. He will drink from the same cup he fed Dakuku with when PDP was in power.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by ShowYourCertificate: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Yinmu. This death threat no go shake Wike. The people of Rivers State will vote Wike over and over again.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by omeke12(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
f
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Diesel1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaaaan o

Sai Wike

Any other WIKE is a counterfeit embarassed
I dislike dis word SAI

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
??
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by defendedvictim(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
angry..which one be dakuku of apc. Na chieftaincy title?

Dakuku of nairaland: lalastic lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Sijo01(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, are they going for battle or election?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by hardywaltz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wike we are ready for u.
You have chosen a militant as Speaker who will act as Governor when u are thrown out but we have our game plan which will soon be clearer to you.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by EroticJane(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
i donbelievit
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by george4CHRIST(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dakuku go and rest rivers people don't want you and your backward party. Apc you can't deceive us
alberson:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/wike-is-daring-god-says-dakuku/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rivers is PDP,we voted for Wike before,we would vote for him again,if apc is planning to rig,they would fail the way they failed in Bayelsa,I trust Rivers indigenes to fight and protect their votes like they did in Bayelsa! SS and SE is PDP and APGA!

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / Fani-Kayode: FBI Investigated Tinubu For Links To Drugs / Tinubu On A Medical Trip To Europe, Not Work Visit – Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.