Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees (1714 Views)

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by zharon(f): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
A German company is cashing in by selling 'fake hymens' to Muslim women who want to convince their husbands-to-be that they have not had sex before marriage.

Virginia Care offers a package of two ultra-thin membranes that women can insert into themselves to make it appear that their hymen is not broken.

The purchasable 'fake hymens' first appeared in China targeting the Middle Eastern market but people were worried about the quality of the product.

Now business is booming for Virginia Care, who have mastered their product.

Due to an influx of refugees from Muslim countries into Germany, sales have surged and more and more women are using them.

The fact that it is a fraction of the typical $2630 cost to carry out the surgical procedure means that products are being bought quickly by anonymous women.

Each membrane consists of two cellulose skins between which a sterile, freeze-dried blood powder has been injected.

The membranes fix themselves in place using the warmth and moisture inside the woman's body, and then when it is broken during sex the blood mixture provides 'evidence' that she is a virgin.

Writing a review for the company, one Muslim customer reportedly said: 'If your product did not exist, I would not now exist either.'

Source: http://www.ngcube.com/company-selling-fake-hymens-to-muslim-women-to-trick-their-fiancees/

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by pneumaticos(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Allahh the best of decievers

4 Likes

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by whirlwind7(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
For those who insist on living in the dark ages, modern technology is here to take advantage of their hypocrisy.

As if the men themselves were virgins before marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by DipoDee: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Great. Perfect for the dirty hypocritical men who sleep around yet open their loud mouths to demand for virgin wives.

4 Likes

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well, this is the part that got me, and caught me off guard:
Writing a review for the company, one Muslim customer reportedly said: 'If your product did not exist, I would not now exist either.'

Goddamit shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
interesting
Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Well, this is the part that got me and caught me off guard:

Goddamit shocked grin
That would have been a case of "Na die she take die so" cry grin

1 Like

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Pavore9: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Laughing....Women always ahead of the game!

1 Like

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

But forreal, though, their slogan could be something like, "Virginia Care: Building hymens. Saving lives".

Hehehehehe, abi
Or like: Were those 10 minutes worth it now that all your male relatives are honour bound to burn u to death? Come inside and save yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hehehehehe, abi
Or like: Were those 10 minutes worth it now that all your male relatives are honour bound to burn u to death? Come inside and save yourself grin grin grin

Smh. The existence and popularity of such a product (and others like it) tells us the following:

1) Abstinence-based education is a complete and utter failure: Need I say elaborate?
2) People prefer the mask of deception to the pure and simple truth: I'm not at all convinced it's foolproof, thus I have to believe that the men are playing along too, lol. Imagine that.

4 Likes

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Smh. The existence and popularity of such products tells us the following:

1) Abstinence-based education is a complete and utter failure: Need I say elaborate?
2) People prefer the mask of deception to the truth: I'm not at all convinced it's foolproof, and thus I have to believe that the men are playing along too, lol. Imagine that.
Lol the men kinda cause it so they better play along...

Also shows hypocrisy. Cause even some ppl who's families and religions don't demand death as the price for losing the virginity, some of them are still virgins. It's now these ones who can be put to death at any time that are running around looking for fake hymens?
Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Smh. The existence and popularity of such a product (and others like it) tells us the following:

2) People prefer the mask of deception to the pure and simple truth: I'm not at all convinced it's foolproof, and thus I have to believe that the men are playing along too, lol. Imagine that.
MrsPhyno:

Also shows hypocrisy. Cause even some ppl who's families and religions don't demand death as the price for losing the virginity, some of them are still virgins. It's now these ones who can be put to death at any time that are running around looking for fake hymens?
Loool.

Y'all said it all.

1 Like

Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol, exactly. I like how you phrased the bold. Irony of life.
cococandy:

Loool.

Y'all said it all.

Hey you. Happy holidays btw, folks smiley

Coco, you don't even know. Back in Egypt, it was actually common for women over there to opt for anal sex in pre-marital relationships in an effort to try keeping their virginity for the guy they eventually married. Anal is completely haram (forbidden) in Islam, so they were essentially committing the completely 1000% haram sin of anal sex to keep themselves from committing the permissible-under-certain-circumstances (well, marriage) act of regular PIV sex. Irony that.
Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by lilmax(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew

This is For the gullibles
Re: Company Selling ‘fake Hymens’ To Muslim Women To Trick Their Fiancees by cococandy(f): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Happy holiday to you too dear. kiss

EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, exactly. I like how you phrased the bold. Irony of life.

Hey you. Happy holidays btw, folks smiley

Coco, you don't even know. Back in Egypt, it was actually common for women over there to opt for anal sex in pre-marital relationships in an effort to try keeping their virginity for the guy they eventually married. Anal is completely haram (forbidden) in Islam, so they were essentially committing the completely 1000% haram sin of anal sex to keep themselves from committing the permissible-under-certain-circumstances (well, marriage) act of regular PIV sex. Irony that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? / Mummies Do You Admire A Glowing Skin For Ur Kids? / Brand New Baby Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.