Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? (1718 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by makzeze: 4:57am On Feb 05, 2016

Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by Khd95(m): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Do u mean triplets
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by gohzieh(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Number 3. Omg they are so adorable
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2016
chocolateme come oo see some fresh things trying to take ur place in me heart #grinds
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by ziccoit: 5:04am On Feb 05, 2016
May be number 2, she is a little off from the rest.
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by freeDR(m): 5:06am On Feb 05, 2016
I'll pick number 1 as the mother. Age can only be managed, not concealed.

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by AngryNigerian(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2016
freeDR:
I'll pick number 1 as the mother. Age can only be managed, not concealed.

I believe you enter grave! You can see she's wearing a suit (diff from d oda two).
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by agohmamuda(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2016
It's usually very hard to tell with the face, if only we could see their arm pits now, na once person go take know the oldest of dem three. I Don vex sef, no 2 is the mum. Pls don't argue. grin
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by makzeze: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2016
No 2.
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by Flamesfly(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2016
no 1
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by chocolateme(f): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2016
Kingsolex1:
chocolateme come oo see some fresh things trying to take ur place in me heart #grinds
lol.... Good things will never elude our eyes. But we can never have it all. Besides, I don't fight for what's mine. But you are welcome to try elsewhere.
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by dacovajnr: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
I think No 1 is the Mom coz twins most tymz wear same outfit and 2 n 3 are doing just that..while 3 is putting on black suit wink
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by mizhefeh(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tink no 1,she's looking more mature
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by beau49: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Definitely 3....

They are so cute.
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
chocolateme:
lol.... Good things will never elude our eyes. But we can never have it all. Besides, I don't fight for what's mine. But you are welcome to try elsewhere.

Common swidy don't deny me in front of the world, remember that line u sang for me cry I'll catch a grenade for you" chocobaby
Re: Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? by Miami11: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
I just watched them on TV
Number 1 is the mum she is 36
Her twins are 16
The mom sure has maintained herself

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. / Now A Happy Married Man / I’m 70 And Still A Virgin, I Would Like To Marry A 21 Years Old Man -lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.