Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records (39753 Views)

Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Blessing Okagbare's Wig Falls Off During Leap (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Banned From Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by bummyla(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Congratulations Dear! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
@drss,
So you live in a zoo? Doesn't that make an animal?

@ topic
When I saw the title, I got excited thinking Okagbare may have broken a world record in one of the sprinting or Long Jump events.
drss:
good one for d zoo.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by sunnyphem(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do u want to be back to ur slim and sexy shape by losing some weight and regain ur flat tommy without side effect? ask me how...on bbm 27956302 ,whatsapp or Call 08030444538 or Email dsundayoluwafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by DikSin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
drss:
good one for d zoo.

Can't you just shut down your flatty_ mind and enjoy life for once undecided
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by ademusiwa1e: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by jideflows(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
I no dey try hate oh.. but person ahen write waec 1ce n get all A's n person when write waec 5 times n still no pass I beg who bettwr pass??
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is what you call hardwork and not some slutish fellow doing professional hoe under the guise of been a blogger.

I wonder how just putting banner up on ur blog background give u millions.

Nigerian celebrates crime n envy criminal. Mtchewww

#ikeja under#
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Elxandre(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Folafikemi:
This is what you call hardwork and not some slutish fellow doing professional hoe under the guise of been a blogger.

I wonder how just putting banner up on ur blog background give u millions.

Nigerian celebrates crime n envy criminal. Mtchewww

#ikeja under#
Shut up!

If you are any bit intelligent, you wouldn't base your hatred and criticism on mere baseless accusations, especially from that Bipolar woman (Kemi olunloyo).

You wonder how she makes millions by placing ads, but instead of you to learn, you choose to be baffled!
You even called her a hoe as if any of your family/relatives ever had any intimate affairs with her.

This is the height of hatred from a person baffled by success.

What an ignorant slowpoke! sad
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by drss(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
@drss,
So you live in a zoo? Doesn't that make an animal?

@ topic
When I saw the title, I got excited thing Okagbare may have broken a world record in one of the sprinting or Long Jump events.
get dis, nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by danidee10(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Balkan:
They should check her DNA I suspect Igbo blood.

if i slap your left destiny ehnnnn undecided
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Culin(f): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
this is the kind of success ladies should want to achieve and not to be baby mamas
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Doesn't that make u a zoo animal?
drss:
get dis, nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by holland002(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
drss:
good one for d zoo.
end time fool!!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dark skin and thick thighs.

What a blessful combination..
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by TheeReaper(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
Balkan:
They should check her DNA I suspect Igbo blood.
calm down,she's from sapele delta state.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by zynzyn(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
queenstlll:
Nigerian sprinter, Blessing Okagbare beat record breaking star, Usain Bolt, to the 2016 Guinness world records feat as the athlete with the most diamond league appearances.
Okagbare participated in a 38 diamond league events higher than any other athlete in the world, according to the records.
“Multi-discipline athlete, Blessing Okagbare from Nigeria participated at 38 Diamond league events between July 3, 2010 and September 5, 2014. Okagbare’s specialities are the 100m and 200m sprints and long jump,” the book said.
The IAAF Diamond League is an annual series of track and field meetings held from 2010 till date and billed to hold again in London by 2016.
The competition was designed to replace the IAAF Golden League, which held from 1998 to 2010.
Though Bolt was awarded IAAF world athlete of the year in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013, he is yet t to have as much appearances as the multi-talented Nigerian.
Okagbare holds the women’s 100 metres Commonwealth Games record for the fastest time at 10.85 seconds.

Source: http:///blessing-okagbare-beats-record-breaker-usain-bolt-to-2016-guinness-world-records

Great!

But I was expecting time based record!!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
Elxandre:

Shut up!

If you are any bit intelligent, you wouldn't base your hatred and criticism on mere baseless accusations, especially from that Bipolar woman (Kemi olunloyo).

You wonder how she makes millions by placing ads, but instead of you to learn, you choose to be baffled!
You even called her a hoe as if any of your family/relatives ever had any intimate affairs with her.

This is the height of hatred from a person baffled by success.

What an ignorant slowpoke! sad

At a point in ur post i tot u have some iota of brain in ur head, i was eventually disappointed at d height of ur cheer stupidity and gullibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) / Arsenal Football Club Wishes Nigeria Happy Independence Day / Romelu Lukaku Adds 3 New Mercedes To His Car Collections In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.