Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Stretch Marks Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks Solution (658 Views)

How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Marks Solution by easyhealth: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2009
dear friends,
are your stretch marks making you feel less confident in public?
or have you been looking for a way to get total rid of them but you just cant?how about if i told you that i have the answer to what you have being searching for in a long period of time, i don't really know but i would have liked to give you more information on what to do to get this package but there is no time so here is what you should do.if you want it just send a text with the heading STRETCH MARKS CURE to 07030877821 and i will send you more info instantly.
Re: Stretch Marks Solution by beingme(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
c'mon man. if u think u re goin to help ppl b4 u post ur msg, why must the person send a txt to u?

look @ other posts they all ve the details, so send ur solution here

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Pharmacy For All / Hair Loss Is There A Solution For It? / Kills Faster Than Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.