Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) (35671 Views)

This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
See her face
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
MathsChic:
Are those bodyguards?
agba
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Shawlambivert(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Making Front page easily these days. Nothing concern me as regards those ones undecided. Space already booked wink
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by 900warriorz: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
I smell fish!!! In french ''poisson'' grin
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by adorablevic: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Awww...
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by symbian03(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
I still don't know who this Toke Makinwa is or what she does that made her popular? And trey Songz?? Trey no fit count the amount of ladies he hugs on a daily

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by NaijainTexas: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
This lady is always trying very hard. It looks to me like he's hugging a fan like he always does here in the US, and the picture just so happens to catch them in mid-embrace as she is starstruck.

She is trying to make it appear as though they were having an intimate conversation. I don't know why she would even allude to that being a married woman...or whatever she is.

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by meemeetruth(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na only aquafina I c o grin
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by bummyla(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Your oga must hear this? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Ihuomadinihu: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cozy ko? This Toke is only hyping herself. Wetin Trey songz no go see.
Personally,i believe Toke went over to Trey's table to famez him but Trey just decided to quickly hug her and save himself from hearing those yarns. A good look at her face will tell you she is surprised and star struck.
Wetin we no go see from these Nigerian famzers....o di egwu!

3 Likes

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
"I know you love Trey Songz but you no fit sing his songs"
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by MathsChic(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
lols..are you a fan of trey?
No, am not o
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by LemmeFuckYou(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
MathsChic:

No, am not o
thought your one of those girls who will scream for trey. So what genre do u luv?
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by ademusiwa1e: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
nt
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by ChinonsoDike2: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
What an awkward picture. You delusional bloggers spin anything to suit your inane titles.

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trey probably asked if she can come to his hotel room. shikena* grin grin
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by MathsChic(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
thought your one of those girls who will scream for trey. So what genre do u luv?
Rock, Dance, Rap & Electronica. I don't really do R&B or Blues. I didn't even know Trey for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by marleyboy1991: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trey songs gon be like in 2 chainz voice. "Watch out lil b*tch
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shebi your hubby don give another person belle?

Make u too allow the guy kpansh you na

50-50
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Duru009(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
He said...." i want u 2 cum 2 america. Wana giv u a real fu*k.

Maybe u can be one of my babymamas.... Trey songz
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Duru009(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
He said " i want u 2 cum 2 america. Wana giv u a real fu*k.

Maybe u can be one of my babymamas Trey songz
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Adaeze003(f): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

yes.. all mines grin

All "mines"? I see what you did there...(if you did it on purpose).
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sarimah:
na dem sabi
So you sef no follow trip for Trey? tongue
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by mikron(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Maje abi wetin be her husband name no dey there at d time?
Btw why does this chick attend almost all public functions in lagos? She too waka

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Sarimah(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Elxandre:
So you sef no follow trip for Trey? tongue
no be today oh grin
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by CaroLyner(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaeze003:

All "mines"? I see what you did there...(if you did it on purpose).
its a slang.
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by 20bc(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
adorablevic:
Awww...
That would have been us, but you haven't said yes to mecry
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by adorablevic: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
20bc:

That would have been us, but you haven't said yes to mecry
lol...r u still kneeling with the diamond?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by 20bc(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
adorablevic:
Nah, after waiting and no reply from you I stood up and left. But I can still go down if you want to.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Toke, leave my former crush alone o.
I am warning you o. LOL
Baby,have u done d website ish,u were asking of?Thinking of changing my mind to help you
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Baby,have u done d website ish,u were asking of?Thinking of changing my mind to help you
yes o. Thankz 4 asking, dear.
Re: Trey Songz And Toke Makinwa Get ''Cosy'' (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
adorablevic:
werey I Dey house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach / Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / Omawunmi Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.