Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones (920 Views)

How To Install The Latest Windows 10 On PC / Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! / My Take On Cramjones Take On The 105 Missing Soldiers - Dickdastardly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
The very disrespectful Nairaland moderator banned me for a few days for "breaking rule 10" on Nairaland. I have continued to be treated unfairly and disrespected on this forum, and I think it is time to address it. Before I go into other injustices that have been meted out to me, let us look at what Rule 10 says:

10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.

TonyeBarcanista is NOT an anonymous Nairaland that we need to get his consent to "expose" his identity. Tonye Barcanista is his REAL name, he is not a hidden identity that needs to exposed! By definition Tony Barcanista has exposed his identity, and if I decide to state that I met Tonye Barcanista it by no means violates rule 10.

Secondly, I NEVER posted any pictures of Tonye Barcanista. Therefore, if I did not "expose" the so called Identity of Tonye Barcanista and/or post his picture, why was I banned?

Thirdly, beyond this incident, there has been a consensus on Nairaland NEVER to post any topic I put up to the Front Page, even when the time stamp and records shows I posted it first. Rather they would post same topic when someone else posts it.

I have ALWAYS made positive contributions to this forum, and because of me, many joined Nairaland during the political season. It is totally insensitive, petty, disrespectful, crass, wicked, inhumane and capricious to keep shutting me up on a forum that is supposed to be free.

Read and judege for yourselfs! I won't be shocked if these same moderators delete this message. Oh the disrespect!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
cramjones:
The very disrespectful Nairaland moderator banned me for a few days for "breaking rule 10" on Nairaland. I have continued to be treated unfairly and disrespected on this forum, and I think it is time to address it. Before I go into other injustices that have been meted out to me, let us look at what Rule 10 says:

10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.

Tonye Barcanista is NOT a anonymous Nairaland that we need to get his consent to "expose" his identity. Tonye Barcanista is his REAL name, he is not a hidden identity that needs to exposed! By definition Tony Barcanista has exposed his identity, and if I decide to state that I met Tonye Barcanista it by no means violates rule 10.

Secondly, I NEVER posted any pictures of Tonye Barcanista. Therefore, if I did not "expose" the so called Identity of Tonye Barcanista and/or post his picture, why was I banned?

Thirdly, beyond this incident, there has been a consensus on Nairaland NEVER to post any topic I put up to the Front Page, even when the time stamp and records shows I posted it first. Rather they would post same topic when someone else posts it.

I have ALWAYS made positive contributions to this forum, and because of me, many joined Nairaland during the political season. It is totally insensitive, petty, disrespectful, crass, wicked, inhumane and capricious to keep shutting me up on a forum that is supposed to be free.

Read and judege for yourselfs! I won't be shocked if these same moderators delete this message. Oh the disrespect!

-CramJones

You exposed Beremx identity in the post in question.
Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by 2dillu2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

You exposed Beremx identity in the post in question.

Don't derail the debate. BeremX and I are friends and we have our mutual consents when we do things. There was no expose of BeremX what so ever. The topic at hand is Nairaland banning me for exposing TonyeBarcanista....

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
You are just an old foo.l with no self respect

At your age, you are angry that your useless threads are not making FP on a faceless forum? Your mates are influencing policy and decisions to create a better world, you are busy slogging it out with fellow attention seekers on NL

Go and get a job instead of engaging in a popularity contest on a faceless forum
Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
You are just an old foo.l with no self respect

At your age, you are angry that your useless threads are not making FP on a faceless forum? Your mates are influencing policy and decisions to create a better world, you are busy slogging it out with fellow attention seekers on NL

Go and get a job instead of engaging in a popularity contest on a faceless forum

Thank you sir! Where I have been you have never stepped into, People I have met or have personal relationships with, it might take you 10 lifetimes to get to know those people if ever...Where I am today only you can sincerely tell your self if in the next 100 years God giving us life you will be there.....

-CramJones

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
cramjones:

Don't derail the debate. BeremX and I are friends and we have our mutual consents when we do things. There was no expose of BeremX what so ever. The topic at hand is Nairaland banning me for exposing TonyeBarcanista....

-CramJones

In the same thread, you exposed Beremx 's identity by revealing an email she sent you using her personal email.
Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

In the same thread, you exposed Beremx 's identity by revealing an email she sent you using her personal email.

You lie! I never did! Show me evidence. I never exposed BeremX!

-CramJones
Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
cramjones:

You lie! I never did! Show me evidence. I never exposed BeremX!

-CramJones

Here is the evidence, I've covered her email address.

Re: Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
cramjones:
-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Payment System In Africa / Are Touts (agberos) Now Minister Of Transportation? / Under What Circumstance Can One Be Issued A Firearms Licence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.