Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG (620 Views)

Shi'ites Registered School Destroyed In Kaduna (Photos) / 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG by scribble: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
In response to a comment I made about the Zaria Massacre, a Nairalander asked me a question about what would do of I was from there. to which I replied.

****I think my reply is worth a topic because of the way acts of terror are instigated and carried out all over the world with soft targets like Chibok girls who will be spending Christmas with Boko Haram once again ND Baba Bubu, Fashola, etc don't actually give a flying fork. A week after the shiites killed like ram he and first daughter Zahra (not to be mistaken for Zaria) celebrating birthday eating cake. Not one single IDP or orphan in site. Just children of King Buhari.

Anyways I digress, his question below, followed by my reply.

Pavore9:
lf u were from the community, u will forget it?

I will pray for God to protect my enemies from the wrath of HIS vengeance.

If they want to confront the FG, they shouldn't be little cowards about it. But confront the FG and stop knocking off soft targets like queers. Why do terrorist have to kill everybody in the area when their enemy has an address?

I trust Tompolo et al. If Buhari just try rubbish. Dollar go dey trade #10,000 to $1. They've actually sent a clear message that they will nuke the budget. The only campaign promises APC will be able to fulfill is the one Baba Bubu and Amaechi made to Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG by xpac01(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bros, you get sense gan!!
Re: A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG by DaBullIT(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
They'll nuke the economy

Because they have another economy to survive on?

With all the assets and bank account freezing

They'll turn to terrorism and robbery, but unfortunately nobody carries cash anymore
Re: A Message To The Shi'ites As You Clap Back Against FG by Princemilla: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
No one should cause any wahala for this nation. The kain beating economy they flog us is enuf, and economist said we never even start at all

(1) (Reply)

HOW TRUE? Iranian Military Threatens Nigeria Over Shiite Killings [PHOTO] / And My Governor Patronised Innoson Motors.. / Lai Mohammed Mustbe Held Responsible For The Latest Bomb Attacks – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.