Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner (42881 Views)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 / Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
I still don't get it
Whats the criteria for selection
My girl is 1000 times Better than this thin thing
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by docadams: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

The beautiful ones have seized to be born! But where are the Indians, Colombians and Fulanis?

If Baba had agreed, Zahra would have won easily.
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by nerdfrost(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Can't see anytin exceptional about her undecided,it seems nowadays anyone can be passed as the MBGW if u gat the right connections
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by 2dillu2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Imagine calling this ugly piece of trash the most beautiful girl in the world sad angry angry

Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by KELECHUKWU89: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mtchew......
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by DrayZee: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
She's beautiful !
I swear, she looks like a queen!
She's a queen!
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
tunapawizzy:
Well maybe she's beautiful on d inside

How the judges take see "the inside"?
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
redgem:
Click http://rubysvibe..com.ng/2015/12/spain-crowned-winner-of-miss-world-2015.html?m=1

For more pictures
I had she had formerly won Miss world Spain (2015) before winning Miss World good for her....Hard work really pays..
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Jidibia(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
ModiKen:
Is dat d most beautiful girl in d world?
Adonbilivit!
What criteria did they use?
Except she is intelligent too.
Aside that, even Shalewa for my area fine pass her. grin
Not only physical attributes though, u must get height ooo.
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by harristo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
ModiKen:

Adonbilivit!

It is the Miss world beauty pageant,
not The most beautiful girl in the world beauty pageant.
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
henchamb:
Wey that anambra girl
Ben bruce tweeted away your chances
cheesy grin
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by dhebo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
2dillu2:
Imagine calling this ugly piece of trash the most beautiful girl in the world sad angry angry
..but why?
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by poiu22: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by dejavubobo1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Medunah:
And I was thinking twould be miss South Africa, she was really active. They didn't even give her 2nd or 3rd..nawa oo

Anyways, congrats to the winner
I should consider representing... u look good abeg
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by tinziemaine(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
at least they should have taken a close picture of her showing her full form so that we also can assess her tongue
even if u assess her what difference will it make?
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by stankezzy: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:
All white
so the black girl in blue standing , u no de see her , abi u get eye problem?
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by MrMr(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ooooh... Why my gramma no contest self, nd she for win o cus she fine pass dis girl.... E pain me sha
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by lailo: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
ModiKen:

Adonbilivit!

They didn't say Most beautiful girl.She is just Miss world.Those are two different titles.Use ur spec shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by EKELEONU(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
I fine pass this one
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by AlienStar: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
That is nt beauty.
Toeyoursea:
Checkout Toolz Oniru's asset and compare wink
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Spanner4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided
Rubbish, Miss ginikwa
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Spanner4(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Medunah:
And I was thinking twould be miss South Africa, she was really active. They didn't even give her 2nd or 3rd..nawa oo

Anyways, congrats to the winner

Ur eyes ,if I see am in d nite na just to pick race like serious
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by bewla(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
the chair sign get meaning
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by deebuoy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
She dry abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by 4everisaac(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
She looks advanced.
She must have made several shots at that crown
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Litmus: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
I don't know if the VIP Indians, Lebanese and whites often featured in pictures of Miss Nigeria contest are the judges but if they are then i doubt Nigeria will find another Miss world winner. I can imagine such judges falling into two camps, one camp, the Indians, would probably want to give high marks to Nigerian contestants with the generous proportions and roundish powered faces of Bollywood starlets and, indeed, the Nigerian miss universe representative does have a hint of Bollywoodness about her (PIC BELOW).

The secong camp, white judges, would probably select a Nigerian girl with broad features and thickset, which in their bizarre, bizarre logic, is African beauty because, apparently, there is such a thing as African women with "White" features undecided undecided and Nigerian women like Drago are that. Even more bizarrely there are African people that actually believe in that drivel. Truth is, no African woman has White features. If they are African their features are African. Debbie Collins above has African features likely typical of her tribe but that the Indians might like.

Nigeria should send women like Drago to these international competition becuse that is waht they want. No point leaving behind muscular black men and sending a fat bloke to mister world body-building competition claiming that muscularity is European while pot belly is African.

1 Like

Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Cyriloha(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
veekid:
Y she come be like this?

nobi Oshiomole white girl be that ?
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by JoeCutie(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wait! What's really the essence of all this Miss Fanta, Miss Coke? I don't get it. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by deewhone(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
joedams:
Seems being really beautiful is no longer part of the criteria for winning pageants.

Maybe she's beautiful on the "interior" sha lipsrsealed
Not @ all, they need their mental beauty, not as if they don't look out 4 their physical beauty. But they are more interested in their height and so on. Take a look @ miss world 2010
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by stasius: 3:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Watch out for miss universe tomorrow. Debbie is already doing us proud!
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by Crystademus: 5:01am On Dec 20, 2015
As Spain don win,expect them to keep winning consecutively.TIKITAKA THINGS
Re: Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner by mamagee3(f): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Congratulations to her!!! cheesy[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Photos From Made-In-Aba Fashion Show In New York, US / How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.