Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,982 members, 7,845,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife (29360 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Sawblade: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
dre11:
• It was only an attempt —Husband

http://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-raped-my-niece-wife
or ur niece entice ur husband
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by tomakint: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
G[sub][/sub]
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by tomakint: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
There is a spirit ravaging this generation of ours and it is called 'adulterous spirit'......what a bad taste for the family.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=41155181]Why can't men exercise restraint?It seems the ones who call themselves pastors are the main culprits nowadays.[/quote

Women should try to look after themselves after child birth, maintaining bodily attractiveness is sin qua non for keeping oga in ur arms, some women and even girls just turn shapless ugly and fat after childbirth.

When as a woman u present urself unattractive the man will go elswhere to meet his need, some women become dirty, have body and mouth odor, this will repel your husband and he will seek company of your niece cousin or housegal, ladies took note.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
thorpido:
Why can't men exercise restraint?It seems the ones who call themselves pastors are the main culprits nowadays.

If na u will u restrain urself when ur wife decides to become ugly, shapless and fat, increasin her waist size from 30 to 44, with body and mouth odor.

Talk true u will start torpedoing other women including her niece that lives with u.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by abimic(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
shocked shocked

Those words alone coming from the man's legitimate wife has destroyed the man.

Sometimes wife could lie, but the man agreeing to the allegations only proved one thing, the man does not really worth that woman. I doubt the woman would want to continue the marriage because the man not returning to his old ways can't be guaranteed.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by dikeigbo2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
These pastors eeh,I real pastors no plenty this time around, na conditions drive many enter pastor work, you see business pastors, magic pastors,bleeping pastors,robbing pastors ,pant sniffing pastors and so on..oh lord save us from these wolfs in sheepskin amen.

Madam pls give him another chance
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Pastors are something else nowadays...b

These ARE not true pastors. God knows those who are his. Stories like this should not make us stop believing there are true men of God out there.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by acooriz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Taming of one's libido is a huge step towards sane living
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
End time conji
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by thorpido(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
kaeforum:
[/quote][quote author=kaeforum post=41159184]

If na u will u restrain urself when ur wife decides to become ugly, shapless and fat, increasin her waist size from 30 to 44, with body and mouth odor.

Talk true u will start torpedoing other women including her niece that lives with u.
A wife changing and putting on weight is no reason to start cheating talkless of doing it with a niece.
You as a husband should work with your wife to ensure she keeps in shape and continues to look enticing.

By the way,my wife cannot be as you described above.Like they say,you go carry eye go market before you marry na.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by AyamConfidence(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rape him back = an eye for an eye
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by olutunde12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
thorpido:
Why can't men exercise restraint?It seems the ones who call themselves pastors are the main culprits nowadays.

Pastor of which church? Who made him a pastor? Which pastor school did he attend? Everybody likes to attack God through various means. What does the wife mean by repeating "and he is a pastor"? Let her answer those questions and you may need to say " I am sorry".
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
ummm, am just being reticent on this case
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by jakmankind(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its devil work and since he has confessed his mistake nd I'm sure he will repent if d wife can give him second chance so don't let us be d judge who are u to judge other action and again what God has joint together let no man asunder on it
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by wtfCode: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
make i no call name b4 them ban me again.
The baboons will never cease amazing people with rape news. Anyway, its in their blood shaa.
Goddamn fucklitants!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2015

When I reported this to my parents, it was then they told me that he had attempted To Molest one of my nieces but that they kept the case secret because they did not want to ruin our home, Ezekiel being a pastor
Mtchew. Silly people.
Which home were they trying not ruin?
Like it wasn't already ruined by his foolishness? angry

Trying to molest one's niece-in-law. What kind of atrocities won't people cover up just to protect image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by thorpido(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
olutunde12:

Pastor of which church? Who made him a pastor? Which pastor school did he attend? Everybody likes to attack God through various means. What does the wife mean by repeating "and he is a pastor"? Let her answer those questions and you may need to say " I am sorry".
He must be a pastor of a church somewhere for the wife to have said so.Whether he was ordained or appointed himself is for another day.
No man can attack God,not even the devil.Some pastors(some so-called) are bringing shame to the church and we should talk about it.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
kaeforum:

oh please shut up.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by johnson232: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
cococandy:
oh please shut up.
U Shut up!
Why are u telling him to shut up?
If u have any reservation, why not point it out.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by seanwillsin(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2015
grin ;Dif found guilty, severe his dick from the balls. then crush the eggs and make omelette...my honest opinion.
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by adriftonmemories(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2015
purplecoco:
All these men gotta say their motives for raping around. It's damn too much.

U crack me u... grin
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by wiwa96(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2015
It's a lie he didn't go to any school to ask for any photograph... for d rest part of the story, am still thinking
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by KeonBryce: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Personally i believe both parties are supposed to be jailed! The husband for attempted murder, rape and being stupid. The wife for aiding and abetting. Why would she cover up for his criimes and only bring it to light cos she want to annul the wedding? After the divorce then what? He will still be who he is... jail the tart
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 20, 2015
still checking names...
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by akuracy(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2015
video or addonbilivit
Re: My Husband Raped My Niece —wife by calabardick(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2015
when your niece was busy parading the house with half-naked dressing were you sleeping?

make I hear word for here joor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.