Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bad And Wicked Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bad And Wicked Interview (21122 Views)

Wicked Employers / I Got A Job During My Nysc And My LI Is Wicked,remaining 15days To POP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's sad

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by idu1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry my guy

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Ramanto(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry man
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
mrbillz:
À ni ri iru è mo o! It could be a blessing in disguise. Just be hopeful
Thanks bro. You just said what my father told me.
He said who took the phone takes away every suffering in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
looseweight:
Op, go and retrieve your phone was soon as possible...
Thanks jare.
I will do that right away
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by olutunde12(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:

Grow the Bleep up and grow up man.
Do you have sympathy at all?
I am talking about my bad day experience. You are here checking my bad english.

Some people lack ***** and that is why they see wrong english always. Let him mark it and send the result to waec.

2 Likes

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:
I was invited for an interview today.
This was the msg.
HSE/MICR008
Lambert Consult reffered you to 58, Bode Thomas str. Opposite Gific, near Eko Club for an interview 19/12/15 by 10AM.

When i got there i saw the building looking like someone house property. Then i pause thinking of nairaland advice on GNLD. I advice myself to go back home base on the building stuctures, but i later give a try.
Three things were in my mind.
They could be real, GNLD and Ritualist. Then i enter the building, saw four guys with a very matured man among them. I make chat with them and was told they are for the interview too. The matured man should be age between 50-55 with a wide working experience. He traveled down to lagos with a car. According to him, He has 23 yrs working experience in oil and gas company as a safety officer. Dont know what brought him there anyway.
Here comes the interview.
We introduced ourselves to one ugly man. Infact, the way the chairs were arrange tells me they are GNLD. He gave us question to be answered for 30min.
I started telling myself if i had known i would have followed my mind to go back home.
Another lady called Amarachi was introduced to us for lecturing.
Telling us your certificate is useless. In this place, we open your eyes bla bla bla..... At the end we were told if you want to be a partner come this way. If you want to be an employee come this way. I join those for employee. Those to be a patner with them, you are to pay 14,000. Those for employee you pay nothing and i said thank God.
The funniest of it all, i was the best dresser with my black suit and tie.
Finally, what makes my day sad was that before i got home, my Android phone was stolen in a bus at Onipan. I knew the guy that stole the phone, but he got down at Onipan before i knew my phone was gone.
I am so so sad at the moment.
Lost my contact on my submitted CV to different organizations.
I prayed to consider my email instead of phone number.

With such grammar, I'm not shocked that the employment rate is high...

Kindly work on ur grammar. It's what might make you stand out from others, really!

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol all dese one chance companies dat b sendin job invites without u applying for dem. once u c their adress in dis format, no 13 adepeju street, beside danaco plc, opposite tesiwaju ltd, jst knw say na gnld peepu
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by stonecoldcafe: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:

Grow the Bleep up and grow up man.
Do you have sympathy at all?
I am talking about my bad day experience. You are here checking my bad english.

You write bad to be honest. If you were a graduate, I'll be really worried.

In other news, seeing the invite alone I know its GNLD work. Sorry about your phone too.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Etizz: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:
I was invited for an interview today.
This was the msg.
HSE/MICR008
Lambert Consult reffered you to 58, Bode Thomas str. Opposite Gific, near Eko Club for an interview 19/12/15 by 10AM.

Dat alone should tell u it's one of those stop!d people deceiving themselves.......

1 Like

Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by psp2pc(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
another nairalander would still fall for this scam interviews... una no de learn or see the red lines ?
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
goldenruby:
I wonder WHY Gnld people can't come out clean to say It's a networking Job via Gnld or something close. Sometimes I feel these people are Evil! Make una dey get conscience o

I always reason the same thing... if they are real and make people billionaires as they always claim while hide their identity!!
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Gbotun(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Eyah,sorry for your loss
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by mrbillz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
ailehwise:

Thanks bro. You just said what my father told me.
He said who took the phone takes away every suffering in my life.
you welcome Bro
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ifeomaekol(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
So sorry- na dem GNLD.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I wonder y Nigeria govt ve not arrested sued doz GNLD 4 scam, i wonder hw a coy can grow on false hood.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by pstboi: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
ednut1:
no sympathy grin u were told it was gnld on nl grin.
so if it is GNLD what happen to it, are people not in GNLD are making it. remain a slave to your ur boss
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by pstboi: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kisses4rmDxtanx:
I wonder y Nigeria govt ve not arrested sued doz GNLD 4 scam, i wonder hw a coy can grow on false hood.
Give me 5 good reasons why they should be arrested? it is by force. continue to do your sense job and eat like ant why ur oga drain and dump you.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by pstboi: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
psp2pc:
another nairalander would still fall for this scam interviews... una no de learn or see the red lines ?
when u see a scam u will fall like an idiot
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by oliver003: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
You have learned something. added experience.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
pstboi:
Give me 5 good reasons why they should be arrested? it is by force. continue to do your sense job and eat like ant why ur oga drain and dump you.

bcx u r one of dem or dat dnt blv in himself of setting up a biz on fairness bt rather on false interview IVs motherf*cker!
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
pstboi:
i am suspecting you to be one of them, because you talked the same way the lectures goes.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ailehwise(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
josh4ever:

With such grammar, I'm not shocked that the employment rate is high...

Kindly work on ur grammar. It's what might make you stand out from others, really!
Thank you Sir, i will do just that.
Anyway, i was in haste to type and let people know what is going on around the world.
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by femynho(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
"A WORD IS ENOUGH..."
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by H2Ossss(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
GNLD Shaaa... it's sad to see people travelling from different states in anticipation of an interview to better their lives only to receive stupid lectures from GNLD....
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by ogzille(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
This GNLD scam is getting worrisome. They are so insensitive and heartless.

I noticed a few things about these GNLD invites:

1. They always have reference codes
2. Their addresses are usually funny - Oshodi, Anifowoshe, etc..
3. They enjoy using "job briefing", "from a referral", etc.
4. The companies do not have reasonable online trail asides the job websites that posted the adverts initially

among others.

We do our best to screen out all GNLD jobs before posting @ www.myjobmag.com
Re: Bad And Wicked Interview by BlueScholar(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
cryHard luck bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Guys, Rejoice With Me / Why We Charge Users To Rewrite Their Cvs – Pushcv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.