Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. (1286 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Crownofwealth(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Reports emanating from the Appeal Court in Benin City, Edo State say Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege has been declared winner of the March 28,2015 Delta Central Senatorial election.
The Appeal Court in a 5-minute judgment sacked Chief Ighoyota Amori of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and declared Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege winner.
Unconfirmed reports say Omo-Agege would be sworn in on Tuesday next week, the same day President Muhammadu Buhari is billed to present the 2016 budget to a joint session of the National Assembly.
Obarisi Omo-Agege who contested the poll on the platform of Labour Party and got massive support in the Urhobo dominated district as a result of Labour Party Gubernatorial candidate, Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru's backing. He was already being wooed by All Progressives Congress leaders in Delta State like Chief Ayirimi Emami and Olorogun Jaro Egbo to join their party, the APC.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Crownofwealth(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Omoedeki: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Victory for the people!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Crownofwealth(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
copy Mynd44 OAM4J LALASTICLALA
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by tafabaloo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kkk
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by obailala(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
..and Amorility is gone for good grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by WebSurfer(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Jerrosky1986(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Victory at last.more good news to come.okowa is next to be sacked.gone are those days of bribery and manipulations of the judiciary system.soon PDP wil be wiped out of my dear state.odidimadi of Africa is gone.sorry and take heart
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Marvin67: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nothing to say until I see the news in a more reliable media outlet. I don't believe any news that says "unconfirmed reports"
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Jerrosky1986(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Marvin67:
Nothing to say until I see the news in a more reliable media outlet. I don't believe any news that says "unconfirmed reports"
pls go and check Sahara reporters for you to be current
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by Crownofwealth(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Marvin67:
its confirmed bro
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Pdp Senator In Delta State. by pedrilo: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Very good of the court!
This same Amori was boat cruising with a bastion of ladies in America!
Never again shall we condone such unruly behavior from our politicos!

Amori should explain within 24hours why disciplinary actions should not be taken against for that public show of shame in America, knowing fully well dat such act amounts to gross misconduct and insubordination to the people of delta central.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Olisa Metuh Spends First Night In EFCC Cell / Am I A Prophet? Check This Out And Confirm Yourself / Ijaw Youths Raise Alarm Over Repeat Of 2009 Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.