Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) (32810 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by swezenberg(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerians are never satisfied. If he does not do it, you will hear "who did he help" now that he has done it, it is publicity stunts, or it is for the cameras. I agree it should not be for the cameras but with technology even if he doesn't want the cameras some people will still snap him. Let us learn to appreciate good things. Beside it is not the pastor that gave those to the less privilege. It is the church and God will bless His church

5 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by toprealman: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
brunofarad:
Givers never lack

Not DASUKI'S kinda giving though undecided

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the news sometime in the future.

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤
Givers never lack. The principle works both ways. Even them jazz men will ask for something regardless of how little from you in exchange for anything.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by cold(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok can't say i don't like this and the fact that he worksout on a regular. But anybody selling false hope of eternal life in the afterlife in some distant lands for a fee is a con,period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Giving gift to the less privileged is okay. Helping people is okay and even biblical but doing so in the front of camera is not it for me, as far as I am concerned, it's hypocrisy, it's showing, MY OPINION!

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2015
But, why the publicity? Looking for gratification from man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

Must you give and show to the whole world what you have done?
exactly what I was looking for,you people will always tongue lash those doing good,howbeit you guys have done nothing whatsoever to benefit others,call it publicity stunt,he placed smiles and food on their faces and tables,what have you done for others in need?miserable beings!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2015
streetzdreamz:
exactly what I was looking for,you people will always tongue lash those doing good,howbeit you guys have done nothing whatsoever to benefit others,call it publicity stunt,he placed smiles and food on their faces and tables,what have you done for others in need?miserable beings!

What is this cretin talking about? He doesn't have to show it to the whole world if he is truly sincere about giving and helping the needy. He gave a handful of people little bags of rice but your mumu head will not see that his PR team had conveniently flooded the whole of the internet with the pictures.

He is no different from our corrupt politicians that give out little bags of rice just before elections and then turn round and shut the door on the populace just after elections and then goes on to deny them even the most basic amenities. ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Frozen chicken?? Tot its importation is banned...where Paaulo come get him own from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
thisisayus:
I'm not against showing it to the whole world which is 1/10000 of whats in stock, i'm against putting that huge bag on that kid's head asking him to pose for the camera. Do u want him to develop stiff neck or what? Can he allow his child to carry such? Kill him cos of rice now. Child abuse!

Before you start spewing trash, i'm a christian.

if you're a Christian nko? does the boy look distressed? he even used just a hand to hold it, and you're here crying.....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Who is that babe on black in the 4th pix? Is she trying to upload on Nairaland? I guess she is the Op
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by vooks: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Why do churches publicize their charity like its some sort of achievement?

Charity is the foundation of Christianity and not an extracurricular activity

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

shut the Bleep up, if na offering or car him buy now u will be here condemning him, now they are giving u r still complaining....nobody is stopping you from giving. Idiot
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2015
teebaxy:
shut the Bleep up, if na offering or car him buy now u will be here condemning him, now they are giving u r still complaining....nobody is stopping you from giving. Idiot

Hehehe, another cretin comes along.

Your principal is no different from our corrupt politicians that give out little bags of rice just before elections and then turn round and shut the door on the populace just after elections and then goes on to deny them even the most basic amenities.

If not that you are such a brain dead creature, you would have realized that the main reason for "giving" to the needy is just so he can publicized it.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Most of the people der don't look "less priveleged"

Kudos to the pastor!

God bless him n his team
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
God bless u man of God! God enlarge my coast to bless ppl.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:

Hehehe, another cretin comes along.

Your principal is no different from our corrupt politicians that give out little bags of rice just before elections and then turn round and shut the door on the populace just after elections and then goes on to deny them even the most basic amenities.

If not that you are such a brain dead creature, you would have realized that the main reason for "giving" to the needy is just so he can publicized it.
what I'm simply saying is that if you can not bit don't bark
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
More valuable gifts than Fayose
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by austynoh: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
nice
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yea keep doin dat shit go to the idp dey need it more before they start eating deirsef coa dats wat its gettin to
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:

What is this cretin talking about? He doesn't have to show it to the whole world if he is truly sincere about giving and helping the needy. He gave a handful of people little bags of rice but your mumu head will not see that his PR team had conveniently flooded the whole of the internet with the pictures.

He is no different from our corrupt politicians that give out little bags of rice just before elections and then turn round and shut the door on the populace just after elections and then goes on to deny them even the most basic amenities. ode.

If he did not show it hw will you and I hav known..... That talk is stale say somein else..... Ther are ova a hundred reasons one can make for him publicising what he did but you chose to chew into one hypocrite.... Dont boda quoting me i neva get alerts

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
anochuko01:

if you're a Christian nko? does the boy look distressed? he even used just a hand to hold it, and you're here crying.....

Even the kids hawking on the streets don't put hands to support their wears, does it still not make it child abuse? Some people are the reason why politicians and pastors still feel justified for their evil ways.

Akuri
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
thisisayus:
I'm not against showing it to the whole world which is 1/10000 of whats in stock, i'm against putting that huge bag on that kid's head asking him to pose for the camera. Do u want him to develop stiff neck or what? Can he allow his child to carry such? Kill him cos of rice now. Child abuse!

Before you start spewing trash, i'm a christian.

The boy probably came alone to get goodies for his family.
Should the people in charge of the logistics have followed him home with the goodie bag? How many of such children can they carry home?
Or should they have reduced his ration to what he can carry?
Or should they have sent him back home empty handed to come back with an adult from his home and by then the program might have ended?
You can bet no one forced him to carry it on his head. Like most people carrying heavy load, its easier to carry on the head. That's not a full bag of rice, but rather a quarter of a bag at most. His mother will pour blessings of prayers upon his head when he gets home....
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
eyinjuege:

The boy probably came alone to get goodies for his family.
Should the people in charge of the logistics have followed him home with the goodie bag? How many of such children can they carry home?
Or should they have reduced his ration to what he can carry?
Or should they have sent him back home empty handed to come back with an adult from his home and by then the program might have ended?
You can bet no one forced him to carry it on his head. Like most people carrying heavy load, its easier to carry on the head. That's not a full bag of rice, but rather a quarter of a bag at most. His mother will pour blessings of prayers upon his head when he gets home....

His mother should be cursed for giving birth to a child she can't take care of. And the organisers shld be reasonable enough to give him a gift pack. Taking food to his mother is child labour FYI. Nobody forced him to carry it but someone lured him to pose for the camera for public stunt?

Btw, wasn't Adefarasin with Jonathan? I hope his multimillion lekki cathedral was not funded by dansuki?
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by yelgolddotnet(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
May the Almighty repay you mighty in anointing to serve him more and spread the gospel.

Tb Joshua version 2

yes oo.. if all the men of GOD does this on daily basis like Prophet TB JOSHUA.. the world will be a happy place.. (tithes and offerings shld be well channeled so that people can give more)
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
yelgolddotnet:

yes oo.. if all the men of GOD does this on daily basis like Prophet TB JOSHUA.. the world will be a happy place.. (tithes and offerings shld be well channeled so that people can give more)

In fact I love TB Joshua, the fact that he gave a friend of mine who cried to him with his parent his school fees when we were in university is enough to love The man.

FYI, then my school fees is well over 100k.
No be rumour, not themsay.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by globalresource: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

Evil people. If there is no pix to prove that he gives, peoole like U will still come back later to complain and castigate that pastors dont give back. this is 21 century and pix is another way to motivate others. How many less privilege people have u shared goods with this season? Except to criticise. Critics life dont go forward.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by anonimi: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:

Like these ones, right

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
thisisayus:

His mother should be cursed for giving birth to a child she can't take care of. And the organisers shld be reasonable enough to give him a gift pack. Taking food to his mother is child labour FYI. Nobody forced him to carry it but someone lured him to pose for the camera for public stunt?

Btw, wasn't Adefarasin with Jonathan? I hope his multimillion lekki cathedral was not funded by dansuki?

I really have no idea about his political affiliations, but what I do know is that poverty in Nigeria is real and its biting harder this period.
That bag of rice will feed that child not just one meal, but at least 10 and even his whole family.
There's unfortunately no social welfare in place yet in Nigeria, though we are waiting for one as promised.
Going by your assertations, a lot of the mothers' of nairalanders should be cursed. Why you ask? Because a lot didn't grow up with silverspoons, a lot didn't grow up in middle class families. Most grew up in poor families with many children, where they all had to hustle. Some have made success stories of their lives now, some are still hustling to get there, and some have given up.

Some people had their kids when the going was good, but things changed for them. You really can't know their story.

Life is never really black or white, but with different shades of grey.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by montees(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless you pastor.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice gesture, this should be constant by all churches, not just festive seasons only..
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by amivel(f): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless his ministry more and his family good one.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by magicminister: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tb Joshua does this almost weekly without thr whole press and fanfare.

Oh well!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / How Did Black People Become Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.