Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) (32811 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

Must you give and show to the whole world what you have done?

When Jesus fed 5000 people, People in the country acknowledge his goodness and followed him. With what pastor aderafasin did, the poor will never forget his service.

How many lives have u touched with the little u have bro?
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
I constantly get sicken when people get charitably ostentatious!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Right now, the people in maximum prison kirikiri are having a swell time courtesy of some religious group. People daily troop in to garnish the prisoners day with merriment.
Sisters of charity are not left out.
Sometimes we foot other people's bill and do lots of other stuff for them out of love even though we know they can reciprocate it. Now tell me, what's new about this that one has to get ostentatious about?
N.B: i'm not referring to the church or her sherphard but the poster; unless the church endorsed it!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:

What is this cretin talking about? He doesn't have to show it to the whole world if he is truly sincere about giving and helping the needy. He gave a handful of people little bags of rice but your mumu head will not see that his PR team had conveniently flooded the whole of the internet with the pictures.

He is no different from our corrupt politicians that give out little bags of rice just before elections and then turn round and shut the door on the populace just after elections and then goes on to deny them even the most basic amenities. ode.

everything is all about biblical doctrines to you innit? cuz the bible says when you giving alms your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is doing, say:is your life a total replica of the bible? that's a capital NO cuz you just used some insultive words on me,so you more hypocritical than the man you tryna castigate,you ain't perfect yet you judging,yea right its human nature to judge,but you need not judge everyone,the other day a nairalander left his caution sign near a truck at night to warn other motorist about the stationary vehicle,he created a thread about it and your kind labelled it a publicity stunt,howbeit i learnt from that gesture,same way i learn from events like this,save your bile and bitterness,commend good deeds when you see one,if your brain cant decipher if its good or evil then stfu,the question again,have you ever in your lifetime gone outa your ways and helped a fellow man in need?of course its a no cuz you have nothing to give save that bitterness in you.

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Qolori92: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
What is wrong with doing good....Is it now the church' s fault or Past Paul's fault that the press followed this up.

Let's be careful

God bless him for helping others....you will be shocked how many lives he saved for just dat day through the act of giving.

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

Some people are too hard to please.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
HALLELUJAH.
God bless him and his ministry a thousand fold more as he has sowed.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Dreved: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is Amazingly Fantastic! Thanks Pastor paul and the House on the |Rock Church! You guys are the best
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Dreved: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
This should be emulated by other churches too!
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

reminds me of a passage in the Bible where Jesus admonished his disciples saying: when you give, your left hand must not know what your right hand is giving.

anyway, it's crumbs of a crumb.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

Whether he wants or not, the news will leak.

He has a camera crew as a big pastor.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Mondayok: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
numericalguy:
Publicity stunt.

He did that so that others can learn
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
But, why the publicity? Looking for gratification from man?
I don't see how he's doing it to get gratification from anybody,or does he serve in a government parastatal?¿
You ought to know by now that these things even if done on a lowtone somehow has a way of getting to the wider public via social media et al,sometimes against the wishes of the benefactor).
Besides there's alrdy an awareness about the SPREAD project that's done almost yearly by the church(so what's the 'gratification' u r talking about,it's

Let me enlighten you on the benefit of publicizing such things:
It's a way of encouraging/motivating people, other religious organizations for instance, to help the underpriviledged in the society through stuffs like these.

In that light,it's also an effective means of evangelizing,practical christianity(caring for the less priviledge)as exemplified in the teachings of christ)&a larger cadre of the society is reached out to.

Sponsorship by private individuals, corporate bodies is easily achieved(especially being that it's a well established church at least such publicity one way or the other brings sponsorship)...

Lets learn to be openminded&objective in our criticisms,abeg&not just make comments because we feel like doing so.
#nobadblood
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tedassie:

I don't see how he's doing it to get gratification from anybody,or does he serve in a government parastatal?¿
You ought to know by now that these things even if done on a lowtone somehow has a way of getting to the wider public via social media et al,sometimes against the wishes of the benefactor).
Besides there's alrdy an awareness about the SPREAD project that's done almost yearly by the church(so what's the 'gratification' u r talking about,it's

Let me enlighten you on the benefit of publicizing such things:
It's a way of encouraging/motivating people, other religious organizations for instance, to help the underpriviledged in the society through stuffs like these.

In that light,it's also an effective means of evangelizing,practical christianity(caring for the less priviledge)as exemplified in the teachings of christ)&a larger cadre of the society is reached out to.

Sponsorship by private individuals, corporate bodies is easily achieved(especially being that it's a well established church at least such publicity one way or the other brings sponsorship)...

Lets learn to be openminded&objective in our criticisms,abeg&not just make comments because we feel like doing so.
#nobadblood

Alright. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by vooks: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
magicminister:
Tb Joshua does this almost weekly without thr whole press and fanfare.

Oh well!!
Every donation TB Joshua does is highly publicized you liar.

Besides, charity is not an accomplishment but the gospel in deed.

To measure charity efforts you need these two parameters plus your brain;
1. Your total income/ revenues
2. Total value of gifts

Next, compute the proportion of your income that you call charity.

How much does SCOAN/TB Joshua collect in a week?
How much of that goes to charity?

I can realistically hazard that it is less than 1%

This is the whole logic of the woman giving a mite

So don't be fooled by publicity stunts. The needy sure do need it, but the givers who advertise have their reward right here namely; praises of men
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Alright. Thanks for the enlightenment.
No problem...Pardon me,if i seemed a bit brash though,it was something i actually partook in&it was an exhilarating experience for me all the way.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tedassie:

No problem...Pardon me,if i seemed a bit brash though,it was something i actually partook in&it was an exhilarating experience for me all the way.

Nice job.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nice job.
It's the Lord's doing....compliments of the season by the way. smiley
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tedassie:
It's the Lord's doing....compliments of the season by the way. smiley
#smiles# Compliments of the season to u, too.
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ioannes:

reminds me of a passage in the Bible where Jesus admonished his disciples saying: when you give, your left hand must not know what your right hand is giving.

anyway, it's crumbs of a crumb.

Abi o! Help me tell them o!
Yet some people are getting themselves worked up already.

Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by proprince(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2015
God bless you the more Sir
Re: Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
All these 'Karimi' pastors.

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / How Did Black People Become Black?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95