Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Corolla Small Engine Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla Small Engine Issue (874 Views)

k / My Peugeot Engine Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corolla Small Engine Issue by tkaymuo(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2015
I recently scanned my Toyota corolla 2008 (4zze) 1.4L manual transmission (SA model) with the Check Engine on for some time and it diagnosed a code which the mechanic interpreted as camshaft position sensor malfunction.. he serviced it the light went off and came back next day. Presently the car starts well and drives fine.. my worry now is , i intend on travelling to the east with the car. i hope it wont cause any wahala for me on the course of my journey.. please car experts and friends i need answers and advice
N.B I was also told that code is common with small displacement engines...
Re: Corolla Small Engine Issue by depair: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2015
can u give the exact code for precise n concise response
Re: Corolla Small Engine Issue by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2015
I may be wrong but what is common is head gasket got blown at one point, it. Was changed and timing chain was not installed correctly. That's what I see every day.
Re: Corolla Small Engine Issue by tkaymuo(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I may be wrong but what is common is head gasket got blown at one point, it. Was changed and timing chain was not installed correctly. That's what I see every day.
Gazzuzz assuming you are right , is it safe to use it to travel dis season without issue?
Re: Corolla Small Engine Issue by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2015
tkaymuo:

Gazzuzz assuming you are right , is it safe to use it to travel dis season without issue?

Am i?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Trap For People En Routing To Ojoo Ibadan / This Car Is For Sale In Ghana (photo) / How To Know Engine Vacuum Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.