Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

New System Of Stealing In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New System Of Stealing In Lagos (757 Views)

Female Student From Another University Caught Stealing In UNIBEN / 3 Ladies From Other African Countries Caught Stealing In Lagos(photos,videos) / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New System Of Stealing In Lagos by abercrombie(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2015
It baffles me with the way some guys come up with new tricks of stealing.One may thought that with the way the economic hardship is things are getting hiqher.
I was on my way to the market on saturday to buy some foodstuffs when i approach a stall selling petty stuff,the lady was so busy with other customer that she have to invite one of her collegue to help her...
When a certain guy,dress nicely came to the shop and start to order for goods,he bring out a #1000 note and start to purchase stuff while the woman will go and bring it,he will say no not this type as the woman will go back to change it he will steal a tin tomotoes and hid it in his pocket,he did this for three times before he purchase a good of #50 and the woman didnt have change so he collect his money back and left with out paying for the stolen foods,mean while we where watching and told the lady to search her.
That was when we found 3tins of tomatos and 4tin of milk inside his bag...he was arrested immediately and taken to the station..so my fellow lander becareful with your goods,this festive season as some sabotuers are everwhre...
Mod Move it to front page pls

1 Like

Re: New System Of Stealing In Lagos by alatbaba1(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
I'm coming.
Re: New System Of Stealing In Lagos by braine(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2015
This style is not new. A stupīd dude stole my discman back then using this trick. It recently happened in a shop a Bode Thomas where two I phones were stolen.

One just needsneeds to be cautious.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Supporter Who Killed Boss And Pinned His Head To A Fence Kills Himself In P / UNIPORT Student Killed By A Police Van On His Birthday (photos) / Robbery Alert! See One Of The Most Dangerous Robbers Wanted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.