Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover (18744 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
My genny looking always biuriful. No wonder we look alike smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
My brother this woman be Nun?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
The photographer is good. But the Art Director is not good enough.
The concept did not bring out the best in beauty, fashion and poise of the celebrity.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by reachbenny(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
beautiful, sweet & charming damsel!

in my opinion, to stay young & agile, do these:

1. believe in God's word
2. b positive & believe in yourself
3. refuse to worry, complain or murmur
4. be a grateful person
5. refuse to compete in an unhealthy manner
6. exercise regularly & mind what you eat & drink
7. read & read good books & apply what u read
8. see the good in other people
9. expect d best at all times
10. care about people, help if it is in your power

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by tammie24: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
She isn't looking younger everyday
she looks her age
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by chineduwright110(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aunty gene u don chnge finish oo
This not wat we r xpectin 4rm u inform like
Owk am engage oo of soon be gettn married
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by DONOCHAS(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by UjSizzle(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
groundnutoil:
A woman takes her 16-year-old daughter to the
doctor. The doctor says, "Okay, Mrs. James, what's
the problem?"The mother says, "It's my daughter
Darla. She keeps getting these cravings, she's
putting on weight, and is sick most mornings."The
doctor gives Darla a good examination, then turns
to the mother and says, "Well, I don't know how to
tell you this, but your Darla is pregnant-about 4
months, would be my guess."via
GIPHYADVERTISEMENT"Pregnant?! She can't be,
she has never ever been left alone with a man!
Have you, Darla?"The mother says, "Pregnant?!
She can't be, she has never ever been left alone
with a man!Have you, Darla?"Darla replies, "No
mother! I've never even kissed a man!"The doctor
walked over to the window and juststares out it.
About five minutes pass and finally the mother
says, "Is there something wrong out there
doctor?"The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just
that the last time anything like this happened, a star
appeared in the east and three wise men came
over the hill. I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it
this time!"
grin grin Hilarious
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by yemoxyl(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by Dminister(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please keep getting younger so dat I can woo you when I finally made.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by Steffy2015(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
F0rever y0ung. Father bless me with dis type 0f genes bik0
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns On Thisday Style Magazine Cover by estellinas(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji mama!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty: 'The BBNaija Reunion Show Is A Staged Script' / Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.