Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever (471 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever by Laidan(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
READ CAREFULLY PLEASE!

Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the
blood money by # Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists?
Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria?
Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalisation or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus #Dasuki?
Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or whatever. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon.
No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.
So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalised or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to kiss your fat black a*s and enjoy his journey to hell.
If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early.
Once you're afflicted with "CS", the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimper. Accept my sympathy....God bless Nigeria
Happy Weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever by bamite(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why did i comment on a wailers thread sefangry
Re: Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever by Sweetguy25: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nonsense. Northerners benefited the most. The loot was not shared equally.
Re: Dasukigate-no Maginalisation What So Ever by Laidan(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
An affected being
bamite:
Why did i comment on a wailers thread sefangry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Gov Nasir El-rufai Signs Mou With Commonwealth Investment Corporation / Why Mimiko Frustrated Me Out Of The Labour Party -boroffice / "A Theological Approach In Curbing Insurgency And Terrorism in Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.