Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning (1433 Views)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
My Neighbor / Co Landlord Just Lost His wife to death this morning she was giving birth. Such a good and a nice woman..Just dont know why good people dies alot and wicked people remains and live long..I Just pray God takes Good Care Of her remaining two kids she left behind.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by stevealibi: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Only God can ansa d qst' live continues
Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Emac34: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Pidggin(f): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
When I saw your topic, I knew this was about childbirth sad

This is so sad, RIP to both mamma and baby
Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by PHAYOL81: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rip to her.may Almighty Allah fortify the concerned fam.

Almighty Allah proclaimed that the wicked gets more time so that they might change or so they are subjected to a very brutal welcome when they die,a recompense of their worldly deeds.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lost my Mum to Child birth too.Very painful and the Baby was Still birth.May she rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ha Jesu ! cry
Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Richy4(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please tell him your family member on NL says he should take heart.....

"Them go gam body on the resurrection morning" ie if he is a Christian and believe in it.... cry

he will be in a confused state right now and will need some support. try and do all you can please

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Yves4real(f): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
@ topic: embarassedMay her soul rest in peace.

Augustbreak:
Lost my Mum to Child birth too.Very painful and the Baby was Still birth.May she rest in peace.

Oh My God!
Sorry bro/sis and may her soul rest in peace.

May God Almighty keep tragedy away from us all during and after this festive season in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Just Lost His Wife This Morning by Sparkle777(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed ooh, so sorry. I commiserate wt u all. Its such a painful thing to go thru. I hope the husband was nice to her during pregnancy? I ve seen men beat their pregnant wives and even locked one up in the house then went gallivantin with girlfriends.
Anyway,may her soul rip.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont Nigerian Parent Apologize To Their Children? / Healing The Hearts You've Hurt / See What You Can Get For Your Family With Just #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.